SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Silentbachelorfan Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:21 am

[quote="Cari"]
Silentbachelorfan wrote:
Please do not be silent anymore, SilentBachelorFan!

Haha! I live in South Africa, so I don't have much to add to the conversations. We are a bit behind, haven't even seen Emily's season yet. Embarassed

Silentbachelorfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 am

[quote="Silentbachelorfan"]
Cari wrote:
Silentbachelorfan wrote:
Please do not be silent anymore, SilentBachelorFan!

Haha! I live in South Africa, so I don't have much to add to the conversations. We are a bit behind, haven't even seen Emily's season yet. Embarassed

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 687187126Silentbachelorfan!

We are so happy you decided to join our site!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn*luv Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 am

With Des being the new bachelorette, do you think her "theme" will be that Sean made a big mistake in letting her go? Maybe that is why Company Man CH is so "negative" - IMO towards Catherine and Sean. He has moved on to promoting the next season. He certainly can't be saying now that Sean and his F1 are madly in love, he made the all the right choices, and then say he made a mistake not choosing Des. He would have to chose one side, and the next season is certainly more profitable than supporting something that is a done deal.
unicorn*luv
unicorn*luv

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:36 am

No, I think she'll be "America's Sweetheart".... they haven't really done that one since Ali....

I think it might be a fun season because Des is up for more adventure- the guys will like that.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 pm

I think Des will bring in some really great guys - as long as her brother hasn't scared them off.

I think I'm looking forward to Des as Bachelorette more than any other in the past. I may have had high hopes for Jen, but that did not turn out well. Hopefully Des is everything I think she'll be.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 pm

I don't know about the guys yet, but she seems to be a perfect fit for the show. She knows how to make a person feel good about themselves in her job and just seems to be a genuine nice person. Plus, a ton of guy seem to really like her in general in the viewing audience.

However, the guys are going to play a major role. If there are ton of idiots like from Jillian's season (I didn't watch Emily's)...not going to work to me!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:No, I think she'll be "America's Sweetheart".... they haven't really done that one since Ali....

I think it might be a fun season because Des is up for more adventure- the guys will like that.

I agree. They will not do the broken heart deal or I sure hope not. I hope she gets a lot of tweets to go back to bangs.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 am

Sean Lowe says Desiree Hartsock should be the next ‘Bachelorette’… agree?

Yes 63%

No 37%
http://www.accesshollywood.com/sean-lowe-says-desiree-hartsock-should-be-the-next-bachelorette-agree_poll_4523/results
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:26 am

Can't wait for the spoilers! You know me and spoilers. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 am

Love, you said she was definately the pick right? Or did I just think I saw a post by you? :WAVEY:
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 pm

shoepie wrote:Love, you said she was definately the pick right? Or did I just think I saw a post by you? :WAVEY:

:yes: My sources said Desiree is for sure the next Bachelorette. yes
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 am

Boo. I'm not a fan of Des. I don't think she's as cute as everyone says either. She reminds me of Ali (and I actually liked her). She's a nice girl but she's got a mean streak. Or maybe I just think she's fake. After her season, I bet she'll find a tv job related to fashion.

When you have to tell someone how big your heart is or how humble you are...you're probably not as awesome as you think.

I'm sure i'll like her midway through the season, hate her towards the end and then like her again once the finale/atfr airs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+38
DKWillis
dee
DesFever
JBF
california90