SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:47 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^It is too bad about the weather, but in the northeast you can never count on good weather until May (sometimes in March it gets a little warmer, but it's never reliable). It is good PR for Atlantic City, though, and will air in June when people will be thinking about heading to the shore.

Yeah, and it seems like they will be doing something inside. I wonder if it's another date where they have to dance in front of everyone. Rolling Eyes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:02 am

atem wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:RealitySteve @RealitySteve
"Bachelorette" filming has moved to Atlantic City, NJ. U can be a part of filming this Wednesday at the Revel Hotel: https://www.facebook.com/AtlanticCityNJ/posts/10151511448802280

High clap Thanks to Mr Write! He was right again! giggling My fav :detective ...I am so jealous!

:alltens: rock Mr. Write!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 am

How many 1 on 1 dates have taken place by now? Two or three? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 pm

atem wrote:How many 1 on 1 dates have taken place by now? Two or three? Thanks!

If they are filming episode 4 now isn't that the episode Emily had the dreaded 2-on-1 date? I believe Emily had at least three or four 1-on-1's before they left Charolette - Chris B, Ryan B, Arie and the one she did not give the rose to and watched the fireworks alone (I can't remember his name).
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:29 pm

3. Brooks, the guy at Ojai inn and spa, and the guy dancing on building.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:29 pm

SLA44 wrote:

If they are filming episode 4 now isn't that the episode Emily had the dreaded 2-on-1 date? I believe Emily had at least three or four 1-on-1's before they left Charolette - Chris B, Ryan B, Arie and the one she did not give the rose to and watched the fireworks alone (I can't remember his name).

So, we are guessing 3 one on ones so far and we pretty much know who two of the 3 guys who had one are.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Never mind, they are traveling so you have to add travel days. Perhaps a 1-1 is today and a group date is tomorrow. So much uncertainty! Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Never mind, they are traveling so you have to add travel days. Perhaps a 1-1 is today and a group date is tomorrow. So much uncertainty! Lol

Too bad no one noticed a group of guys travelling to Atlantic City!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 pm

OK, guys. We all know RS doesn't know jack. So, from what he did tell us about the portion of the group date would Zack do the Bestie Boys rap or would that be something Brad would do?

Also, anyone know if someone you know from this show that plays the drums or ukalale?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 am

atem wrote:OK, guys. We all know RS doesn't know jack. So, from what he did tell us about the portion of the group date would Zack do the Bestie Boys rap or would that be something Brad would do?

Also, anyone know if someone you know from this show that plays the drums or ukalale?

Best bet is to ask anyone who knows these guys? I think there are some people here who know Brad. Don't think anyone has came forward for Zack though.

Ok, so there are 13 guys in AC right? We know 13 guys. RS doesn't know 4 of the 11 guys. That means there are 7 guys on the group date that we know of, plus James on the 1on1, making it 8 guys of the spoiled guys still in the competition. The number could potentially be 9, depending if the second 1on1 date is someone we know. That means 4 or 5 of the spoiled guys we know are gone. If you count Brian being out, that number is 3 or 4. Am I right? I'm extremely terrible at math. Help me out if I'm wrong?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:09 am

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:OK, guys. We all know RS doesn't know jack. So, from what he did tell us about the portion of the group date would Zack do the Bestie Boys rap or would that be something Brad would do?

Best bet is to ask anyone who knows these guys? I think there are some people here who know Brad. Don't think anyone has came forward for Zack though.

Ok, so there are 13 guys in AC right? We know 13 guys. RS doesn't know 4 of the 11 guys. That means there are 7 guys on the group date that we know of, plus James on the 1on1, making it 8 guys of the spoiled guys still in the competition. The number could potentially be 9, depending if the second 1on1 date is someone we know. That means 4 or 5 of the spoiled guys we know are gone. If you count Brian being out, that number is 3 or 4. Am I right? I'm extremely terrible at math. Help me out if I'm wrong?

giggling Wow, that's a good question!

However, MY theory is that more than 13 guys went to AC. Why? We know that the fake drama of Brian's gf was on a Thurs after the group date. So, the show creates this fake drama for the guys to witness. Brian is cut right then and there. Then we have the tweet from MF saying that he's throwing the guys a 'curve ball or two'. I think that means that there was only one guy cut or none.

SO, we may have 14 guys instead of 13. That then changes it to 11 guys on a date and 2 guys that will get a one on one.

OR with your guess:
13 guys. 13-4 unknown =9 known. That's how I read it.

We know for sure went:
Brooks
Zak W
Kasey
Juanpa
Diongo
James...

We don't know for sure:
Brad
Ben
Brandon
Zack

We know was cut before AC
Brian

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 am

I had to read all you wrote to understand what you were suggesting.

No RC after Brian? Sounds possible.

We were spoiled rotten last season when the abc.com bios were posted early. It is obvious that the Big Contenders for "final one" will be the least exposed, while those who may just be there for the ride as potential leads and drama ("Say cheese, Brooks!") are pretty much handed to fans on instagram silver platters.

Now those dodgeball photos showed everybody interacting with Desiree and each other. Nothing hidden there. Maybe because there was no kissing or affection involving the lead? Just piggyback riding. Dez maintained her poker face as best she could. Either that or she was quietly lusting for somebody not there... like Kasey. (Those two bulky dudes on the red team... doubtful they lasted long. Don't see them as her type. But that's just me.)

To be honest, I have no clue what is going on this season. However, I've been reading up on these threads with curiosity. Also enjoy sophienette's "almanac guide" to these contestants since we need SOMETHING here. Bachelorette seasons trouble Reality Steve more than the Bachelor ones do.

You'll think I'm batty, but I even borrowed the five birthdays collected and did something I hadn't done since Ashley's season... play "matchup" on this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_synastry_chart.php?i=1

Brian was one of the five and, needless-to-say, there wasn't a whole lot going on with Desiree in that department. So she probably would have dumped him soon enough anyway. I'm not much of an expert in that stuff (as Sean Lowe bragged "astrology is bunk"), but when you don't see a whole lot of red or blue lines involving the Venus/Mars in the charts (that pop up on your screen after submitting two dates together... I did it for Desiree + Brian, Juan Pablo, Chris, Zack & tentatively Kasey with the 7-17-83 date I'm not 100% certain of), you can guess they aren't leaving the "friend zone". (BTW, going that route, Zack Kalter did matched up the best with her. LOTS of action there.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+38
DKWillis
dee
DesFever
JBF
california90