SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:25 am

But, with so many guys missing, it's hard to say who is a front runner. I think Kasey for sure is a frontrunner. His date really wasn't public. Some people just seemed to tweet that there was dancing on that building. However, there is no clear pic of him, unlike Brooks and the Dodge Ball date.

I just thought it was mega strange how MF didn't mention a 3rd RC, but mentioned 'a curve ball'. Then a pic of Chris Harrison in casual clothes.

I'm just hoping for RS to just post the freaking pics already.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:29 am

Zack Kalter and Brooks - she looked more involved with them on the dodgeball group date than others. Yeah, I agree with you that those two very bulky guys are not her type. They look out of place. She was probably silently lusting after Kasey since night one.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:46 am

Interesting, no RC.. I didn't even think of it! If there were 14 guys at AC, 11 on the group date - 3 guys are left. Do you think its a 2on1 this week?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 am

atem wrote:But, with so many guys missing, it's hard to say who is a front runner.

That's the whole problem. Remember that RS didn't have a clue who JP Rosenbaum was until AFTER the abc site posted all of Ashley's guys online in early May, just three weeks before broadcast. He struggles more with the 'ette seasons partly because there is less time from FRC to episode #1 airing. Bachelors have two months, but 'ettes only two or three weeks usually. In a way, this makes these seasons more fun to sleuth too.

Can't remember exactly when Jef was leaked. Arie was already somewhat famous, so he was spoiled pretty early.

Going back two 'ette seasons, comparing Kasey with Zack and Brooks could be like comparing Ben C., Ben F. and William, since Ames was only leaked in a Hong Kong photo and both Ryan Park and JP were added to Reality Steve's list in early May. I think he described JP as "some construction dude" or something.

I think Kasey for sure is a frontrunner. His date really wasn't public. Some people just seemed to tweet that there was dancing on that building. However, there is no clear pic of him, unlike Brooks and the Dodge Ball date.

... and he and Zack are on even standing here: RS blabbed to the world that one won the dodgeball game and the other Mr. America.

DesFever wrote:Zack Kalter and Brooks - she looked more involved with them on the dodgeball group date than others. Yeah, I agree with you that those two very bulky guys are not her type. They look out of place. She was probably silently lusting after Kasey since night one.

She is always more "camera conscious" with Brooks. I kinda doubt he is on equal standing with Zack and Kasey.

Reality Steve is right. Kasey is destined for hometowns. Actually I can easily see him in the final two and potentially "the one" provided... Zack is gone. Like I said, it looked to me like there is a lot of stuff going on between them, BUT... obviously we can't use that birthday "stuff" to determine anything. Since we have hardly any body language in snapshots to go on and no preview footage, I'm picking at straws here.

If I haven't learned anything else from this dopey franchise, there is one that has sunk in: the lead will not necessarily pick the one "all of America" picks. This goes back to the Great Civil War of Jillian's season, fought between the Reid-ers and the "Jeds". This is exactly why I see a greater chance for Diogo being Bachelor 2014 than Desiree becoming Mrs. Custodio, because he seems too popular a "fit". Yet you think Fleiss will even allow her to have him with that great backstory he can promote?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 am

atem wrote:

However, MY theory is that more than 13 guys went to AC. Why? We know that the fake drama of Brian's gf was on a Thurs after the group date. So, the show creates this fake drama for the guys to witness. Brian is cut right then and there. Then we have the tweet from MF saying that he's throwing the guys a 'curve ball or two'. I think that means that there was only one guy cut or none.

SO, we may have 14 guys instead of 13. That then changes it to 11 guys on a date and 2 guys that will get a one on one.

OR with your guess:
13 guys. 13-4 unknown =9 known. That's how I read it.

We know for sure went:
Brooks
Zak W
Kasey
Juanpa
Diongo
James...

We don't know for sure:
Brad
Ben
Brandon
Zack

We know was cut before AC
Brian

Didn't we receive confirmation from a poster that all the B's are still in with the exception of Brian? Or are you only going with screencap proof at this point?

Last edited by Beeleever on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 am

[quote="Beeleever"][quote="atem"]
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

However, MY theory is that more than 13 guys went to AC. Why? We know that the fake drama of Brian's gf was on a Thurs after the group date. So, the show creates this fake drama for the guys to witness. Brian is cut right then and there. Then we have the tweet from MF saying that he's throwing the guys a 'curve ball or two'. I think that means that there was only one guy cut or none.

SO, we may have 14 guys instead of 13. That then changes it to 11 guys on a date and 2 guys that will get a one on one.

OR with your guess:
13 guys. 13-4 unknown =9 known. That's how I read it.

We know for sure went:
Brooks
Zak W
Kasey
Juanpa
Diongo
James...

We don't know for sure:
Brad
Ben
Brandon
Zack

We know was cut before AC
Brian

Didn't we receive confirmation from a poster that all the B's are still in with the exception of Brian? Or are you only going with screencap proof at this point?

I appreciate what the poster brought, but there's nothing backing it up and no other names given.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:46 am

Okay. Something to tuck away for now and see what happens. :Smiley:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:04 am

JBF wrote:I had to read all you wrote to understand what you were suggesting.

No RC after Brian? Sounds possible.

We were spoiled rotten last season when the abc.com bios were posted early. It is obvious that the Big Contenders for "final one" will be the least exposed, while those who may just be there for the ride as potential leads and drama ("Say cheese, Brooks!") are pretty much handed to fans on instagram silver platters.

Now those dodgeball photos showed everybody interacting with Desiree and each other. Nothing hidden there. Maybe because there was no kissing or affection involving the lead? Just piggyback riding. Dez maintained her poker face as best she could. Either that or she was quietly lusting for somebody not there... like Kasey. (Those two bulky dudes on the red team... doubtful they lasted long. Don't see them as her type. But that's just me.)

To be honest, I have no clue what is going on this season. However, I've been reading up on these threads with curiosity. Also enjoy sophienette's "almanac guide" to these contestants since we need SOMETHING here. Bachelorette seasons trouble Reality Steve more than the Bachelor ones do.

You'll think I'm batty, but I even borrowed the five birthdays collected and did something I hadn't done since Ashley's season... play "matchup" on this site: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_synastry_chart.php?i=1

Brian was one of the five and, needless-to-say, there wasn't a whole lot going on with Desiree in that department. So she probably would have dumped him soon enough anyway. I'm not much of an expert in that stuff (as Sean Lowe bragged "astrology is bunk"), but when you don't see a whole lot of red or blue lines involving the Venus/Mars in the charts (that pop up on your screen after submitting two dates together... I did it for Desiree + Brian, Juan Pablo, Chris, Zack & tentatively Kasey with the 7-17-83 date I'm not 100% certain of), you can guess they aren't leaving the "friend zone". (BTW, going that route, Zack Kalter did matched up the best with her. LOTS of action there.)

WOW a lot on this one post :)

1) Thanks for enjoying my "almanach" :) First time I see that term for my blog but it works! Also been called an "archivist" but that sounds old, right?

2) I agree with you on the contestants handed to fans on a platter (think of Lindsay's very very public dates, same with Emily's Ryan) such as Brooks. I would say he has a good chance of getting an HTD, a very low one of being F1! Ryan should have had HTD in my book based on the set-up and initial spark, but he f*ed it up!

3) Love the astrology idea... I dont believe in it, but hey, doesnt mean there's nothing to it!
Kasey's DOB is Jul 17, 1983.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

I have no big hopes for Diogo to be put forward... remember Alejandro? Similar back story, good looking etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 am

sophienette wrote:I have no big hopes for Diogo to be put forward... remember Alejandro? Similar back story, good looking etc...

I didn't watch Emily's season. Was he on her's? I don't have any big hopes either.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am

sophienette wrote:3) Love the astrology idea... I dont believe in it, but hey, doesnt mean there's nothing to it!
Kasey's DOB is Jul 17, 1983.

Got that one right.

Heh heh... you just use what you can use with no screencaps or body language analysis or anything else to work with. I debated putting the astro information I found online on our fun thread here, but we only have those four guys with Brian out of the picture.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 am

I think the astrology thing would be fun. :Nod: We don't have much is spoilers. 🇳🇴

Do they film a date today or a RC?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+38
DKWillis
dee
DesFever
JBF
california90