SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 am

california90 wrote:If all 3 went to Portugal, I wonder what they did over there w/Des? I mean obviously give advice.. but meet any of the guys? Grill them? Lol.

I don't get why grill them when Nate would be better for that. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:06 am

Maybe that is why Sean tweeted this.

Sean Lowe@SeanLowe097m
@PetaMurgatroyd and I are on @accesshollywood this morning with the great @billybush and smokin' hot @KitHoover

Maybe he thought she would be too busy to see his tweets. Pretty good, newly engaged guy calling another woman, smokin' hot. ???? 🇳🇴

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:If all 3 went to Portugal, I wonder what they did over there w/Des? I mean obviously give advice.. but meet any of the guys? Grill them? Lol.

Hahah, that is true! Maybe pre-screen? Speaking of Nate, I hope he is there to meet the two guys at the end. I could just SEE the previews in my head and how intense it could go. But I think its also Nate's redeeming episode. It'll be a GREAT finale, I'll give you that.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:11 am

Brill wrote:Maybe that is why Sean tweeted this.

Sean Lowe@SeanLowe097m
@PetaMurgatroyd and I are on @accesshollywood this morning with the great @billybush and smokin' hot @KitHoover

Maybe he thought she would be too busy to see his tweets. Pretty good, newly engaged guy calling another woman, smokin' hot. ???? 🇳🇴

So, Catherine won't be at the show? Seems like the tabs will be all over that. But, I don't take that tweet serious.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:12 am

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

Hahah, that is true! Maybe pre-screen? Speaking of Nate, I hope he is there to meet the two guys at the end. I could just SEE the previews in my head and how intense it could go. But I think its also Nate's redeeming episode. It'll be a GREAT finale, I'll give you that.

I finally saw the episode people were so mad at him about and didn't find him that bad. Calling Sean a 'playboy' is some type of serious offense, I guess. I didn't get what the big deal was! Every brother probably would say the same, if they told the truth.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:15 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

I finally saw the episode people were so mad at him about and didn't find him that bad. Calling Sean a 'playboy' is some type of serious offense, I guess. I didn't get what the big deal was! Every brother probably would say the same, if they told the truth.

I think what the big deal was is some thought that Nate wrecked Des' changes with Sean and maybe it played a small part but I doubt it was the only reason she was not chosen to go on to the final 3.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 am

Catherine's in Southern California (Coachella) now. Surely she'll be in LA on Monday- Coachella is over tomorrow.... 1.5 hrs by car from there to LA (approx).

As for the Kit Hoover thing.... Kit is great looking at 42 with 3 kiddos. You never know, Catherine may have been teasing Sean about "another woman" or something.... speculation is what we do, but my speculation is that Catherine has no trouble with that tweet (and she would have seen it, no matter where she is/was).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 am

jcrbil wrote:Catherine's in Southern California (Coachella) now. Surely she'll be in LA on Monday- Coachella is over tomorrow.... 1.5 hrs by car from there to LA (approx).

As for the Kit Hoover thing.... Kit is great looking at 42 with 3 kiddos. You never know, Catherine may have been teasing Sean about "another woman" or something.... speculation is what we do, but my speculation is that Catherine has no trouble with that tweet (and she would have seen it, no matter where she is/was).

I agree. I don't think it's a big deal.

But, it's a cool possible scoop that the 3 ladies went to Portugal!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:
atem wrote:

I think it was a serious offense to Sean's character, but Nate doesn't know him and only knows of him dating 25 girls. Of course Des knew Sean was going to be dating 25 women at the same time, but I think Nate had a disconnect with it, especially if its on film/camera.

He said on twitter his reason to WHY he called Sean a playboy. And he admitted that the way he said it was wrong. I think he was being real and yes, he came off kind of like an a**hole but they never showed the full thing as what Nate said.

EDIT: Also my bro would have done the SAME thing, especially if he doesn't understand reality tv

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:48 am

California90, I totally agree with everything you said. Good post! saw that tweet and while I found him to be very rude, intense, obnoxious on the show I thought his reason for calling Sean a playboy was rather comical! Whatever it was: editing, chopping, producer manipulation, cameras made it look way more serious than it actually was. Yes it's not a normal situation. It's reality tv and even Desiree said her brother doesn't "believe" in reality TV so there you have it.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 am

Heres another tweet on Jackies pg? Hmmmm

Jackie Parr ‏@Jparrmakeup 17h Feeling so blessed lately. What a crazy/exciting journey I've been on! About to embark in a new chapter and couldn't be happier <3

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:23 pm

DesFever wrote:California90, I totally agree with everything you said. Good post! saw that tweet and while I found him to be very rude, intense, obnoxious on the show I thought his reason for calling Sean a playboy was rather comical! Whatever it was: editing, chopping, producer manipulation, cameras made it look way more serious than it actually was. Yes it's not a normal situation. It's reality tv and even Desiree said her brother doesn't "believe" in reality TV so there you have it.

TVwise he was entertaining! I hope he makes another appearance!

Also didn't know where else to put my speculation as to top5.. so I'll do it here.

So with JuanPa active on twitter.. my speculation as to who the 5 guys are..

Brooks, Chris, Mike, Bryden, unknown guy1
Brooks, Chris, Mike, Zak W, unknown guy2
Brooks, Chris, Mike, unknown guy1, unknown guy2

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+38
DKWillis
dee
DesFever
JBF
california90