SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 am

Beeleever wrote:Just rewatched...she said "Where is credibility...in the tabloids?"

She could have also been addressing the latest rumors about DWTS and atheism, etc.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by klarson79 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:34 am

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I think she did an excellent job in memorizing the script given to her.
Unfortunately for us, it doesn't help any.
Unfortunately for her, she can't defend herself.

She's such a freaking good student. The Ivies did her right. :awesome:

My Big Ten education probably would have had me spilling my guts!!! So yay for Ashley!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 am

Maybe I was seeing her frustration about Bentley, but I did not see a happy glowing girl. JMHO
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 am

nutty1 wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:WTF she didn't even say if she was engaged or not. She wanted to scream that Bentley is gone gone gone though.

She did say in response to the engagement that the tabloids do have credibility.

I thought she said "where's the credibility", sort of mockng tabloids.

I heard: "Where is the crediblility in the tabloids?" So-- I don't know if that leans to yes or no.

Night all!

Last edited by LibbyBell on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 am

Learned nothing. All about Bentley again. She was critical of the tabloid and asked where is credibility or something in reporting? (that's she engaged) WTH????

It looks like she was told to make it seem that the door dot.dot.dot. is still open and maybe they are together..."you'll have to watch THAT episode to find out" (after Jay said you're going to see Bentley again)...oy vey.

Did I miss her saying she's very happy and with someone now???????

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 am

I think she said "where's the credibility" in response to the tabloid quoting her "yes I'm engaged". She knows she never told them anything. She is too scared to let anything slip.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Just rewatched...she said "Where is credibility...in the tabloids?"

She could have also been addressing the latest rumors about DWTS and atheism, etc.

Good possibility. That interview left us nothing. Nada. I feel bad for her because she did seem to be suppressing a scream... what she wanted to scream, who the hell knows!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 am

LibbyBell wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Okay...I am not feeling good about this...taking off my rose colored glasses and eating cookies, not cupcakes.

Bee-- you put those glasses right back on!! It's not over till it's over!!

Okay, Libby...they are planted front and center. :shock:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 am

This song is perfect for the moment "excuse me, I might drink a little more than I should tonight" thanks to this interview.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 am

jcw2 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Good possibility. That interview left us nothing. Nada. I feel bad for her because she did seem to be suppressing a scream... what she wanted to scream, who the hell knows!

I know. Poor girl. hissyfit
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 am

Max64 wrote:My take, she sounds a bit frustrated she can't say what she really thinks about the Bentley drama, but she was so excited when she said "I wish I could tell you".. She is so over him and she is engaged, no doubt about it! Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 12 1978086825

I agree. She's way too bubbly to not be over him at the very least and personally I think she'd be more subdued if she was single because of all the Bentley drama. There's for sure a guy, but can't tell about an engagement.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 am

She said, "Where's the credibility?" when referring to the magazine saying "I'm Engaged!"

eta~ I see I'm way behind in my response. rotfl

Last edited by San on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

+29
Molly
Eagle Eye
Trueloveforever
nd4reality
jello1592