SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

San wrote:She said, "Where's the credibility?" when referring to the magazine saying "I'm Engaged!"

Maybe because, whether it's true or not, she did not give that magazine an official interview. Also, they've been printing all sorts of other crud about her.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

Gina wrote:Learned nothing. All about Bentley again. She was critical of the tabloid and asked where is credibility or something in reporting? (that's she engaged) WTH????

It looks like she was told to make it seem that the door dot.dot.dot. is still open and maybe they are together..."you'll have to watch THAT episode to find out" (after Jay said you're going to see Bentley again)...oy vey.

Did I miss her saying she's very happy and with someone now???????

Guess you really sell your soul to the devil to get the $$$$ and be the lead on this show and say b/s on National TV and look stupid and pathetic.

word I can't stand this show and I can't stand to stay away. Oh poor pitiful me.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

I think she looked happy, I think she was nervous, and Larry interrupting all the time didn't help. I remember Brad was so nervous on the Leno show, his voice was squeaking. Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 13 3308817427

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 am

San wrote:She said, "Where's the credibility?" when referring to the magazine saying "I'm Engaged!"

I'm wondering is she questioning the credibility because she didn't say that to the tabloid or just that she plain isn't engaged? Who knows.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 am

Beeleever wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Okay...I am not feeling good about this...taking off my rose colored glasses and eating cookies, not cupcakes.

Bee-- you put those glasses right back on!! It's not over till it's over!!

Okay, Libby...they are planted front and center. :shock:

Good girl! :awesome:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 am

Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:Learned nothing. All about Bentley again. She was critical of the tabloid and asked where is credibility or something in reporting? (that's she engaged) WTH????

It looks like she was told to make it seem that the door dot.dot.dot. is still open and maybe they are together..."you'll have to watch THAT episode to find out" (after Jay said you're going to see Bentley again)...oy vey.

Did I miss her saying she's very happy and with someone now???????

Guess you really sell your soul to the devil to get the $$$$ and be the lead on this show and say b/s on National TV and look stupid and pathetic.

word I can't stand this show and I can't stand to stay away. Oh poor pitiful me.

I am right there with ya. I hate what MF does but cannot keep my eyes away from the "drama" :P

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 am

I thought she looked happy - but a tad nervous. However, I would be nervous too if I was trying to keep a secret on who the F1 is...along with keeping the Bentley drama brewing (per TPTB) for another two weeks. If she had her way, I'm sure she would LOVE to go to every tabloid and talk show and say - "I HATE BENTLEY!" Not an option right now, though. I'm with Alanna...there's definitely a guy, but who knows if they are engaged or not.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn*luv Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 am

I can't believe Larry ended the interview by saying he was no longer interested in her story. She seemed crushed and Leno just cut to commercial.

Thanks for this site! I love lurking here!!
unicorn*luv
unicorn*luv

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 am

unicorn*luv wrote:I can't believe Larry ended the interview by saying he was no longer interested in her story. She seemed crushed and Leno just cut to commercial.

Thanks for this site! I love lurking here!!

Welcome!!

I'm sure everything will be better when she appears on JKL with a sweet man in tow and she can say she hates Bentley. Plus, Larry is an idiot anyway. :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:47 am

MF is the lowest form of life. This was a chance to treat Ashley well and do a 180 on her edit from the show. Instead it was all about Bentley again. All the guys, with the exception of a quick pictures for snark of Ryan, Blake and Bentley, not one word about all the other guys. MF preferred to use the time she was on Leno to still talk about Bentley. Is MF that stupid??? He doesn't know the audience is so turned off? Didn't he hear them boo Bentley twice?

I really expected much more tonight. If Ashley is happy and engaged, it had to be the most difficult interview for her tonight and for he F1 to watch, once again, never a shout out for him or about how happy she is now. It sucks.

**sorry for my rant*** I despise Fleiss.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 am

Gina wrote:MF is the lowest form of life. This was a chance to treat Ashley well and do a 180 on her edit from the show. Instead it was all about Bentley again. All the guys, with the exception of a quick pictures for snark of Ryan, Blake and Bentley, not one word about all the other guys. MF preferred to use the time she was on Leno to still talk about Bentley. Is MF that stupid??? He doesn't know the audience is so turned off? Didn't he hear them boo Bently twice?

I really expected much more tonight. If Ashley is happy and engaged, it had to be the most difficult interview for her tonight and for he F1 to watch, once again, never a shout out for him or about how happy she is now. It sucks.

**sorry for my rant*** I'm so turned off now.

I wish Ashley could go on The Ellen Show. She knows how to ask good questions.
Ashley is supposed to be on Hollywood 411 (?) with Chris Harrison later this week. She will probably be more comfortable and more herself during that interview.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 am

Sorry ~ late to the party! It seemed like all they wanted to promote
was the fact that Bentley returns!! hissyfit
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

+29
Molly
Eagle Eye
Trueloveforever
nd4reality
jello1592