SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:42 am

Those are really creative avatars, atem! Great Job! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I am totally impressed with your handiwork, atem! Those are amazing!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Litta123 wrote:I am totally impressed with your handiwork, atem! Those are amazing!

Thanks litta!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:07 am

I thought this pic was cute, so I made two avatars from it for anyone who wants to use. :))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 am

sanlee088 wrote:I thought this pic was cute, so I made two avatars from it for anyone who wants to use. Smiley)

Meee! LOL clapping!

I'm still trying to create a banner. Ugh, I don't get why it's so hard for me to do! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:04 am

sanlee088 wrote:I thought this pic was cute, so I made two avatars from it for anyone who wants to use. :))

Those are really cute, San! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 am

Here is one:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:14 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I thought this pic was cute, so I made two avatars from it for anyone who wants to use. Smiley)

Meee! LOL clapping!

I'm still trying to create a banner. Ugh, I don't get why it's so hard for me to do! giggling

Yay, glad you liked one atem! :Smiley: I am sure after practice, you will make a banner that you really like! :yes:

Love_Me wrote:

Those are really cute, San! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks hun! bestbud!

atem wrote:Here is one:

This is so awesome and creative! Great job atem! :Clap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:26 pm

atem wrote:Here is one:

This is really neat, atem! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Now, to create a new banner. Hugesmile

Actually, I'm going to be asking for ideas on a banner I'm trying to make for Episode 2. I will put them up later for you guys to give some critic and ideas!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:46 pm

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 pm

umngirl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

clapping! I love these! Mmm...which to use.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

+12
IrishGal
albean99
DesFever
california90
DKWillis