SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Post by atem Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:04 am

An new Desiree avi:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 pm

With some of the caps I've seen, I need to come up with some cheesy romance book cover avis for Des' season! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Has anyone come across a pic of Chris and Drew together? Or Chris, Drew and Zak? To use as my avatar. Thanks!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:54 pm

IrishGal wrote:Has anyone come across a pic of Chris and Drew together? Or Chris, Drew and Zak? To use as my avatar. Thanks!

I'll keep an eye out for it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 am

Finally!  Some new avis! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:04 am

Great new avatars atem!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:06 am

I don't get why my dodge ball one isn't showing for me! Is it for you?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 am

atem wrote:I don't get why my dodge ball one isn't showing for me!  Is it for you?

Yup. I do see it.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 am

Cool!  Off to make some Chris/Des ones!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 am

I love how creative you are, atem! Great avatars. hearthumbsup
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:36 am

I am going to come and make some avatars as well. I would like some suggestions though.....what would you guys like avatars of? :o)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Coming out of lurkdome to say.. we need more Brooks and Des avi's pretty please

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

+12
IrishGal
albean99
DesFever
california90
DKWillis