SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 pm

I need some help with this banner I'm trying to create for the 2nd episode Brooks date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a finished one. But, I don't know about it.

Can you guys think of any way to add Brooks to the banner? Or to improve it or any ideas?

Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

Post by DKWillis Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 pm

What if u were to put Brooks on the left side holding ice crm as if feeding her

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 pm

What if u were to put Brooks on the left side holding ice crm as if feeding her
like in their date.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:21 pm

DKWillis wrote:What if u were to put Brooks on the left side holding ice crm as if feeding her
like in their date.

On which one? The 1st or 2nd?

They were eating from a dessert food truck. I found the site for them. They mainly do cupcakes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:39 pm

On the last one. What if you could put the ice crm truck in the background somewhat like a shadow w/ bachelor & bachelorette fans , Desiree Hartsock as the name of the truck and each on either side of the truck does this make sense.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:50 pm

DKWillis wrote:On the last one. What if you could put the ice crm truck in the background somewhat like a shadow w/ bachelor & bachelorette fans , Desiree Hartsock as the name of the truck and each on either side of the truck does this make sense.

I'm trying to. Like above it?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:59 am

umngirl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These are beautiful, umngirl! :sprinklehearts
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 am

atem wrote:I need some help with this banner I'm trying to create for the 2nd episode Brooks date.

Here is a finished one. But, I don't know about it.

Can you guys think of any way to add Brooks to the banner? Or to improve it or any ideas?

Thanks!

These are really cute, atem! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Here are some avi's on the main new pic for Desiree and for coffee drinkers, one for you too.

Hope you enjoy.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 pm

atem wrote:Here are some avi's on the main new pic for Desiree and for coffee drinkers, one for you too.

Hope you enjoy.

I love these, atem! heartglasses
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:49 am

What size are web banners? I wanna practice my photoshop skills lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:54 am

california90 wrote:What size are web banners? I wanna practice my photoshop skills lol

You mean for the site? It's 300 x 900.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 ~ Avatars, Signatures, and Designs

+12
IrishGal
albean99
DesFever
california90
DKWillis