SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 34 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Moved from the Ben Thread:

Gina wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Yep that's the guy who saw JP.
Thanks, as I said, I totally believed the tweets you posted and that's just added validity that it's real people and nothing to do with TPTB trying to have a disinformation on twitter campaign. I have no doubt JP was in LA when spotted and it was too early for the AFRC taping, so he's with Ashley at the safehouse. And I have no doubt Ben was still in SF and the lady saw him eating lunch. That's my opinion anyway.

Maybe it's time to check myself into the psych ward but these twitters are very suspicious.

First we have a sighting of JP (thought to be LAX) via twitter and within minutes we have a twitter sighting of Ben at Monhagns (that was the tweet that went puff overnight after Pattiecake posted it at 3am EST)

Next we get sarah_shady tweet about seeing Ben at lunch in San Fran. She then sends him a question which he responds to which makes sure that anyone who's watching for Ben's whereabouts knows he's in San Fran NOT LA. A quick look at her instagrams and she looks like a bone fide tourist, but there's something off with those instagrams (I won't go into that now because I'm still checking something out) but if you scroll down her tweets back to May she RT's an article from RELEVANTmag. Guess who runs that Relevant Media magazine? Julian Loveless. ETA...Julian Loveless is the guy that made the jp tweet from LAX

Coincidence maybe...but what are the chances of these two totally independent citizens sighting JP and Ben on a critical weekend and having something in their twitter timeline that connects the two?

I smelt something fishy last year and their are a number of things that are not are just not adding up regarding the blogs, vlogs and cast involvement in this season.

Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Gina wrote:I wonder how high Ashley's gag reflex was having to pose with douchebag Rego. You could drive a bus thru them, she has her lowers body so far away, it must have been painful. Poor girl, you know she went running back to the safehouse to her sweetie. :yes: Something (maybe cupcakes)..God forbid I say a name..agrees with this girl, she is dazzling gorgeous and best she's ever looked.

I can hear the rumor mills now. Ash and Rated R... cuz she picked no one! LOL :gotcha:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Gina wrote:
klarson79 wrote:Natalie Getz - :puke: Close your legs, girl.

Was there a spoiler about Ryan being a part of the FRC? I thought I remember that....
Coastal sources said that Ryan played a big part in the FRC. Ryan would be hidden away if he's in the FRC, just like Reid, who they said "had another engagement" and couldn't be at the MTA.

Pictures of Ryan with Fleiss = no, he's not part of the FRC. Probably the next bachelor perhaps.

Sorry to correct you Gina, but the last I said of Ryan is that he played a part, didn't know how big it would be.........just for clarification purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Coastal wrote:
Gina wrote:

Was there a spoiler about Ryan being a part of the FRC? I thought I remember that....
Coastal sources said that Ryan played a big part in the FRC. Ryan would be hidden away if he's in the FRC, just like Reid, who they said "had another engagement" and couldn't be at the MTA.

Pictures of Ryan with Fleiss = no, he's not part of the FRC. Probably the next bachelor perhaps.

Sorry to correct you Gina, but the last I said of Ryan is that he played a part, didn't know how big it would be.........just for clarification purposes.
I know you originally said that your sources said Ryan is at the FRC and could change the outcome, and you intimated he played a big part. Perhaps I missed later posts from you that your sources changed their mind about that, Coastal. :D But it's all good, he doesn't play at part at the FRC, as RS originally said, so no point beating another dead horse today. 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Gina wrote:
Coastal wrote:
Gina wrote:

I know you originally said that your sources said Ryan is at the FRC and could change the outcome, and you intimated he played a big part. Perhaps I missed later posts from you that your sources changed their mind about that, Coastal. :D But it's all good, he doesn't play at part at the FRC, as RS originally said, so no point beating another dead horse today. 👋

I don't think you can rightfully say that right now either.........back in Jesse's season, Trish played a role in the FD episodes, yet she was still at the WTA............so to make a comment that Ryan doesn't play a role in the FRC, could be completely incorrect.............again, just clarifying for clarification sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:17 pm

No problem, Coastal. We will have all the answers in one week and one day and see if or if not Ryan is at the FRC. I didn't think we were discussisng the FD, you said your sources said Ryan will be at the FRC, just to clarify. We know from promo's he will be at the FD sometime tomorow night's episode, however, the FD was not the discussion. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Reidiscool wrote:Moved from the Ben Thread:

Gina wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Yep that's the guy who saw JP.
Thanks, as I said, I totally believed the tweets you posted and that's just added validity that it's real people and nothing to do with TPTB trying to have a disinformation on twitter campaign. I have no doubt JP was in LA when spotted and it was too early for the AFRC taping, so he's with Ashley at the safehouse. And I have no doubt Ben was still in SF and the lady saw him eating lunch. That's my opinion anyway.

Maybe it's time to check myself into the psych ward but these twitters are very suspicious.

First we have a sighting of JP (thought to be LAX) via twitter and within minutes we have a twitter sighting of Ben at Monhagns (that was the tweet that went puff overnight after Pattiecake posted it at 3am EST)

Next we get sarah_shady tweet about seeing Ben at lunch in San Fran. She then sends him a question which he responds to which makes sure that anyone who's watching for Ben's whereabouts knows he's in San Fran NOT LA. A quick look at her instagrams and she looks like a bone fide tourist, but there's something off with those instagrams (I won't go into that now because I'm still checking something out) but if you scroll down her tweets back to May she RT's an article from RELEVANTmag. Guess who runs that Relevant Media magazine? Julian Loveless. ETA...Julian Loveless is the guy that made the jp tweet from LAX

Coincidence maybe...but what are the chances of these two totally independent citizens sighting JP and Ben on a critical weekend and having something in their twitter timeline that connects the two?

I smelt something fishy last year and their are a number of things that are not are just not adding up regarding the blogs, vlogs and cast involvement in this season.

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but what are instagrams? Does that mean tweets, or is it something else? I'm looking through her tweets now to see if anything stands out, and the only thing I notice is that she tweeted an Ashley Spivey drinking game to a friend and asked if she wanted to play. Not sure that means anything, but that drinking game would get you pretty rocked...it includes the word 'perfect'. no no
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm

Instagrams are the photo attachments of all the sight seeing she's doing. Go back in her timeline to May and see her tweet an article from Julian Loveless's magazine. RELEVANT media mag.

ETA...Correction I think the tweeters name is Josh Loveless (has a music industry background FYI)

Heres his bio:josh loveless
@jlujanloveless Orlando, FL
President of Bonded Entertainment. Senior Editor of Neue magazine. Director of Innovation for Relevant Media Group. I love creativity & long walks on the beach.

Last edited by Reidiscool on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Reidiscool wrote:Instagrams are the photo attachments of all the sight seeing she's doing. Go back in her timeline to May and see her tweet an article from Julian Loveless's magazine. RELEVANT media mag.

Not sure if this is what you were talking about as being off, but it is kind of weird that the Ben sighting is the ONLY think in San Fran that she doesn't have an instagram for. She's taking pics of basically everything, except that. Considering that she's tweeted a Bachelorette drinking game to a friend in the past, and knew who Ben was, I'm assuming she must watch the show. So why not take a picture of him? You might be on to something.

PS - I'm not sold on the Relevant media retweet. I RT thinks from blogs/media all the time, doesn't mean I have any connection to them.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Ashley looks like she is afraid she will get cooties from Rego, LOL!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 pm

allykat wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:Instagrams are the photo attachments of all the sight seeing she's doing. Go back in her timeline to May and see her tweet an article from Julian Loveless's magazine. RELEVANT media mag.

Not sure if this is what you were talking about as being off, but it is kind of weird that the Ben sighting is the ONLY think in San Fran that she doesn't have an instagram for. She's taking pics of basically everything, except that. Considering that she's tweeted a Bachelorette drinking game to a friend in the past, and knew who Ben was, I'm assuming she must watch the show. So why not take a picture of him? You might be on to something.

PS - I'm not sold on the Relevant media retweet. I RT thinks from blogs/media all the time, doesn't mean I have any connection to them.

It weird that she snaps everything she sees but not Ben, seeing as though she a Bach fan and follows a lot of them, but that is not what I was talking about when i say something might be off with the pics. Here's a question though: Has you or anyone ever heard of RELEVANTmag ??? I'm can't just brush this off as a coincidence??? There's been too many now. What are the odds of an obscure publication turning up in one of tweeter's timeline and the other tweeter being the CEO of that publication? Slim don't you think?

Last edited by Reidiscool on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 pm

everyone remember the guy who was with Ali at the Bar I think? Everyone was saying that they saw her cruising and very into him

yeah right.............

this is 1 week before the finale.............. of course she is everywhere!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl