Post by Diana Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Hmmmm.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:59 am

so - what was it?? I'm not seeing it - if anything I'd say Ben took over the F1 role last night. Either that or she ends up alone.

I vote for ending up alone.

Her concern during JPs HTD about 'how do I know that you're sure about us, when you weren't sure about all the other girls in your life' was a huge huge huge deal. She remembered that convo from epi 3. It does concern her - and well it should.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 am

anders wrote:so - what was it?? I'm not seeing it - if anything I'd say Ben took over the F1 role last night. Either that or she ends up alone.

I vote for ending up alone.

Her concern during JPs HTD about 'how do I know that you're sure about us, when you weren't sure about all the other girls in your life' was a huge huge huge deal. She remembered that convo from epi 3. It does concern her - and well it should.
Very true. With regards to Ben..........he took a HUGE lead last night........imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:19 am

It could be anything that CH/MF are referring to in their identical tweets ~

The wedding photo of JP in a tux and Ashley in a bridal gown (so much wedding theme in just about every episode, over the top so), Ash and Ben going the wrong way on the road (Ben F2), even Ryan's walking away from the camera reminded me of Brad walking away to gain his composure before sending De away (Ash alone).

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 am

BlondieGal wrote:It could be anything that CH/MF are referring to in their identical tweets ~

The wedding photo of JP in a tux and Ashley in a bridal gown (so much wedding theme in just about every episode, over the top so), Ash and Ben going the wrong way on the road (Ben F2), even Ryan's walking away from the camera reminded me of Brad walking away to gain his composure before sending De away (Ash alone).

Unless they mean nothing at all, and they are just messing with us!! :shock:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:23 am

Maybe, maybe, maybe it's about Ashley realizing that Lucas' long shirt is something she should consider wearing. My heavens, her dresses/skirts/short could not be any shorter, unless they start airing this show on cable....... Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 8 40742102

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:30 am

Living wrote:@Fleissmeister: Tomorrow night’s show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley’s quest for love…

Sorry but they should have brought out the huge neon sign for this alleged clue. I saw Bens edit take a huge step forward and JPs a huge step backward. That jealous thing he's got going on is certainly extremely unattractive. My son came into the room (they always make fun of me for watching lol) and said 'woah dude should take a chill pill, does he not know what show he's on ?'. I had no explanation.

But for all intents and purposes the only clue that I could come up with is the whole wedding photographs thing. We're MF and CH trying to tell us that there is a wedding at the end of this season ? Or even an engagement ? Stupid cupid ...your clues suck. If so, do we surmise that Ashley is getting engaged/married to a guy who is seething with jealousy and clearly out of sorts ? The poor dear.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 am

Could the clue be the wedding photos? That JP got the rose when there was only 1 date rose to give, i.e.he gets the last rose? She says Dino is her physical type, i.e. Ben, but she has stated that she has said something to the effect that she didn't go with what she thought she wanted?
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

ScrappyRN wrote: Could the clue be the wedding photos? That JP got the rose when there was only 1 date rose to give, i.e.he gets the last rose? She says Dino is her physical type, i.e. Ben, but she has stated that she has said something to the effect that she didn't go with what she thought she wanted?
I think that was kinda explained tonight with regards to Ryan..........on paper, he was perfect for her or something to that effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Living wrote:@Fleissmeister: Tomorrow night’s show contains a revealing clue to the eventual outcome of Ashley’s quest for love…

Sorry but they should have brought out the huge neon sign for this alleged clue. I saw Bens edit take a huge step forward and JPs a huge step backward. That jealous thing he's got going on is certainly extremely unattractive. My son came into the room (they always make fun of me for watching lol) and said 'woah dude should take a chill pill, does he not know what show he's on ?'. I had no explanation.

But for all intents and purposes the only clue that I could come up with is the whole wedding photographs thing. We're MF and CH trying to tell us that there is a wedding at the end of this season ? Or even an engagement ? Stupid cupid ...your clues suck. If so, do we surmise that Ashley is getting engaged/married to a guy who is seething with jealousy and clearly out of sorts ? The poor dear.
nd.This is a great post..my unspoiled friend said almost the same thing you son said..So the clue is what? a wedding?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Sorry, the only thing JP is seething with is sex appeal, and I'd make a wager that the majority of female viewers still agree with this, despite the edit trying to tell us otherwise.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 pm

ironcat wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Sorry, the only thing JP is seething with is sex appeal, and I'd make a wager that the majority of female viewers still agree with this, despite the edit trying to tell us otherwise.

How many of them would have said the same thing about Mel Gibson 10 years ago...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73
happyvalleygirl
Fleurdesel
Jaybird