SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Anyone else dig this up on Brooks Forester?
Brooks is repped by a company called Urban Talent Management out of Utah. I don't think it's a stretch to say he's just another show-biz wannabe. Though I'm sure he's looking for bigger and better via his featured appearance on ABC's "The Bachelorette".

Thinking of starting a grass-roots movement for the next Bachelor to be "Any guy with a real J-O-B." Sure, these doofuses (I doubt that's a real word, but suits my purpose) photograph well and are happy to take their shirts off and stand around in their undies, but they're boring as hell. I know they're not going to fill the cast with real humans, but they could at least throw a few token ones in and keep them around longer than the first night.
Next season's 'Ette pool:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anybody else think this Brooks guy has an uncanny resemblance to Kalon McMahon? giggling

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Brooks is repped by a company called Urban Talent Management out of Utah.
He has a talent manager? Already?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Whether or not they will last long or if Brooks is even a player remains to be seen.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Why not--don't most of the cast? Hugesmile

Another photo. Looks like a stewardess---errrr flight attendant.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Woah. Well, that's a rather unflattering picture of him, but still not that bad. laugh out loud giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Anyone else dig this up on Brooks Forester?
Brooks is repped by a company called Urban Talent Management out of Utah. I don't think it's a stretch to say he's just another show-biz wannabe. Though I'm sure he's looking for bigger and better via his featured appearance on ABC's "The Bachelorette".

Thinking of starting a grass-roots movement for the next Bachelor to be "Any guy with a real J-O-B." Sure, these doofuses (I doubt that's a real word, but suits my purpose) photograph well and are happy to take their shirts off and stand around in their undies, but they're boring as hell. I know they're not going to fill the cast with real humans, but they could at least throw a few token ones in and keep them around longer than the first night.
Next season's 'Ette pool:

Anybody else think this Brooks guy has an uncanny resemblance to Kalon McMahon? giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He is a model and he needs to have an agent right? But based on this picture (link) he can be the handsomer younger brother of Kalon eww Mcmahon.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm

I predict if he would make it to the main of TB next fall--the Machine gives him veneers. Then there could be a Lady Veneers and a Master Veneers.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 pm

He models so a manager is no surprise. I can't believe ALL men of Utah are players. Surely there are some good men in Utah? Lol
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:28 pm

^^ Wasn't there a dating show called "Average Joe" (on NBC) many years ago that pitch normal guys against the studs? The studs won everytime.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Karen5354 wrote:^^ Wasn't there a dating show called "Average Joe" (on NBC) many years ago that pitch normal guys against the studs? The studs won everytime.

Yeah, but I don't know how long that show lasted.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 pm

I find it amusing that when RS dumps on a fan favorite, he is a lying jealous jerk. But when he dumps on the fan favorite's main competition, his sources are reliable and his word is gospel. Just a small observation based on history :Smiley:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:17 pm

IrishGal wrote:I find it amusing that when RS dumps on a fan favorite, he is a lying jealous jerk. But when he dumps on the fan favorite's main competition, his sources are reliable and his word is gospel. Just a small observation based on history :Smiley:

yes word

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape