SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Good thing Brooks wasn't on the Western Date and saw the Lone Ranger, because, that's his least favorite date in one of his answers.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Best looking to me and I say keep the scruff Brooks. Plus, what guy answers that he loves good conversation and situations that allow for it? That's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

sdmom wrote:"What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?
I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it."

He didn't really answer what he does for a living.

"What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?

I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it.

Translation: I can't be bothered with hardwork and eking out a living. Career schmareer, I can afford to be a slacker cause I have the looks to do modeling jobs plus my parents have money. You got a problem with that?
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

More answers:

He likes women who are athletic in build and it doesn't matter what hair color or skin color they have. He likes women who are 5'5" to 6'.

He doesn't like women are not grateful, unengaged and shows no concern for others.

Last edited by atem on Mon May 13, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm

atem wrote:More answers:

He likes women who are athletic in build and it doesn't matter what hair color or skin color they have. He likes women who are 5'5" to 6'.

He doesn't like women are not greatful, unengaged and shows no concern for others.

Desiree's tall, skinny, athletic at 5'7" (trim figure). Do you mean grateful?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Des is a sweet girl, charming, captivating personality, good head on her shoulders. If Brooks is indeed her F1 and she was taken by him from night one, he had to have something to have swept her off her feet!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Max64 wrote:Des is a sweet girl, charming, captivating personality, good head on her shoulders. If Brooks is indeed her F1 and she was taken by him from night one, he had to have something to have swept her off her feet!

Lovely post. I didn't know she was immediately taken by Night 1 though.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:More answers:

He doesn't like women are not grateful, unengaged and shows no concern for others.

Desiree's tall, skinny, athletic at 5'7" (trim figure). Do you mean grateful?

Fixed it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He looks more like a truck driver than a model to me! I think my feelings about him wil change after the season starts though! He looked happy on the dates and with the other guys!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 13, 2013 5:53 pm

ja1968 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't find him attractive? I mean he's nice looking, but he does absolutely nothing for me. :hidingchair

No clue on half his answers with that handwriting. I think I need a translator.

I am right there with you, umngirl. bestbud!

Ditto.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

New Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape