SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm

gruder wrote:
DesFever wrote:Anyways, even though I might be here alone in still really liking Brooks I'll be really happy if Desiree found love with him. If it's true he's F1, I wish them nothing but the best. :inlove

You are never alone... bestbud! I just want Des to be happy, no matter who she chooses!

Thank you gruder! bestbud! I just want to Des to be happy too, with whoever that happiness is aquainted with that's her choice! She obviously knows what she wants. I look forward to seeing the love story play out from the beginning.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I really enjoyed seeing them on the date from that preview. I see lots of chemistry between them! Des was all smiles with him too!

Exactly! I see a lot of sweet, playful chemistry between them. He obviously makes her really happy.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm

I think it's creepy how much alike Des and Brooks look.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it's creepy how much alike Des and Brooks look.

You think Des and Brooks look alike? When I saw Chris I thought he looked almost like the male version of her and that they complement each other very well physically.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 08, 2013 9:28 pm

yeah, I think they could pass for bro and sis.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

They did look good together in the vid. We shall see how it goes on screen.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:BINGO--but hey no incest with this franchise, right? Just a coincidence with SLC connection and now PW. And no connection with Michelle Money, Bentley, Effie and Brooks making it as far as they did in their respective seasons. (can't recall how far Diana made it in Yawn's season) Just all coinky dink.

Not sure what the link is, but I don't believe in coincidences. JMOAA.

I hear ya Kasha. And what a coincidence that two Bachelorettes in a row just happen to choose two guys from Utah who most likely know each other? giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:BINGO--but hey no incest with this franchise, right? Just a coincidence with SLC connection and now PW. And no connection with Michelle Money, Bentley, Effie and Brooks making it as far as they did in their respective seasons. (can't recall how far Diana made it in Yawn's season) Just all coinky dink.

Not sure what the link is, but I don't believe in coincidences. JMOAA.

I hear ya Kasha. And what a coincidence that two Bachelorettes in a row just happen to choose two guys from Utah who most likely know each other? giggling

I sent a smoke signal out to Kalinda. I hope she can dig up some answers.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Frankly, with the PW all I see is that he was probably encouraged to do the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 08, 2013 10:45 pm

They look perfect together. awwww
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 pm

why isn't jef with people water anymore

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm

renaissance wrote:why isn't jef with people water anymore

I think it's covered in his thread.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape