SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Bloomers wrote:
richlp wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I didn't think he was as nervous other times....thought it was from his bumps on the head.

He was having classic concussion symptoms. Dizzy when standing up, headaches, nausea, glassy-eyed, lack of focus, difficulty concentrating, having to think longer than normal to form sentences. The doc told him it would be about a week for the symptoms to completely clear up. We should see him back to normal next week.

(I've lived through a couple of concussions with my kiddos -- they're scary.)

Sounds like just another night in the guys house to me...

All I could think of was, "Oh no! For once we get a really intelligent, smart bachelor and you aren't protecting his brain." hmmm
That was a crime, I tell you... no :laughingoutlou

DH and I said the exact same thing to each other!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:07 pm

]

Wouldn't it be cool if he hooked up with someone like Chris did with Peyton?! Could you say Shawntel?! Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 22 2248969230 [/quote]

How far is Chico from Sonoma? Are we talking about a north/south CA thing?[/quote]

I would like to see them give it a shot.

It's about 150 miles. Both are in NCal, with Chico being further north. About 2.5 -3 hour drive. Very doable for we vehicle obsessed Californians. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 22 3792326465

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:]

Wouldn't it be cool if he hooked up with someone like Chris did with Peyton?! Could you say Shawntel?! Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 22 2248969230

How far is Chico from Sonoma? Are we talking about a north/south CA thing?[/quote]

I would like to see them give it a shot.

It's about 150 miles. Both are in NCal, with Chico being further north. About 2.5 -3 hour drive. Very doable for we vehicle obsessed Californians. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 22 3792326465[/quote]

However, we still have the same problem...Shawtel has been trained to take over the funeral home from her dad. It is obvious that is what is planned, so to keep the peace, Shawntel's guy needs to blend into Chico.
Now, Ben is tied to the vineyards, and we can't move them to Chico, so now what do we do? scratch

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Very true Bloomers. Maybe they can be long distance loves like Peyton and Chris L until one or the other figures out the way to be together...or maybe have a sweet but geographically doomed summer romance.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:My mind is wide open - I'm not invested in anyone being F1 (this season is such a sham I don't know how she picks anyone), I'm continuing to watch the edits.
Me too..I am just trying to enjoy the show..But that is a feat in it self this season..

So it seems like the General consensus after watching Episode 5 is that once Ashley removes her Bentley-doubt in episode 6, its going to be smooth sailing for JP and Ashley except for a small minor road-bump of Ryans return prior to the finale. Ben F Vs JP and Ben F is barely even in the same weight-category for the fight.
Anyone think that more sleuthing or doubt about the ending needs to be cast now ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:My mind is wide open - I'm not invested in anyone being F1 (this season is such a sham I don't know how she picks anyone), I'm continuing to watch the edits.
Me too..I am just trying to enjoy the show..But that is a feat in it self this season..

So it seems like the General consensus after watching Episode 5 is that once Ashley removes her Bentley-doubt in episode 6, its going to be smooth sailing for JP and Ashley except for a small minor road-bump of Ryans return prior to the finale. Ben F Vs JP and Ben F is barely even in the same weight-category for the fight.
Anyone think that more sleuthing or doubt about the ending needs to be cast now ?

I think that's way too easy, Fleiss never let's it go that easily.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I think that's way too easy, Fleiss never let's it go that easily.

Fleiss has thrown the Bentley drama left right and centre at us to the point that a few of us think she ends up alone. So the outstanding question is not who but how-the-heck ???? Thats what he's banking on. IDK.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, when it gets close to time for Ryan to return, if that's how it happens, I'm sure they will try to make people think that the person returning is once again Bentley. I expect them to keep driving the Bentley bus over Ashley until the bitter end.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

It feels like we just read the second-to-the-last page of the novel. We know the one she winds up with, but don't know all of the drama preceding it and suspect there is one more surprise on the very last page. William's "crash wedding" date and his comments in his intro bio about women using him as a "stepping stone" and all being married or getting married was left in the edit for a reason. There was no holding back in announcing she's engaged... yet, it feels like Fleiss has one extra goodie the spoilers are unaware of. He did personally supervise this rose ceremony.

One almost certainty is that Constantine pulls out. We already have the hints regarding his hometown. Ben's situation is still fuzzy... does he drop out early or attend the final rose ceremony and go-through-the-motions? Then there is the "shocking" rose ceremony following hometowns.

The whole Ryan situation itself is really baffling. Apart from his temper and intensity (eager to kick William's luggage out), he is otherwise quite normal and not as convincingly love-struck as Reid and Jeremy were... or maybe he is. Maybe they have been popping him with a bit of the V-drug? Yes, he has strong feelings for her. Does she do some variation of "dot. dot. dot." when she dumps him that prompts him to think like her as "no closure"? Do "troubles with the boys" prompt his departure and he comes back to explain himself? Maybe he leaves himself after all of the Bentley Business reactivated in Hong Kong and Taiwan... and even having conflict dealing with JP in the picture as well. (I doubt the latter since there were two quick shots of him patting JP with encouragement.) Then he changes his mind regarding the reasons he left and comes back for a second attempt.

I do think, after JP carrying her in episode #4, she may tone down this relationship in front of the others. It is all too convenient that his 1 on 1 dates are mighty close to Bentley Drama Time. Not only do the editors fogscreen the viewers, but the handlers and production fogscreen the contestants as well. Telling the competing "dudes" about Bentley in Hong Kong becomes mighty convenient.

I dunno... lots for us to figure out still!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 pm

JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

It feels like we just read the second-to-the-last page of the novel. We know the one she winds up with, but don't know all of the drama preceding it and suspect there is one more surprise on the very last page. William's "crash wedding" date and his comments in his intro bio about women using him as a "stepping stone" and all being married or getting married was left in the edit for a reason. There was no holding back in announcing she's engaged... yet, it feels like Fleiss has one extra goodie the spoilers are unaware of. He did personally supervise this rose ceremony.

One almost certainty is that Constantine pulls out. We already have the hints regarding his hometown. Ben's situation is still fuzzy... does he drop out early or attend the final rose ceremony and go-through-the-motions? Then there is the "shocking" rose ceremony following hometowns.

The whole Ryan situation itself is really baffling. Apart from his temper and intensity (eager to kick William's luggage out), he is otherwise quite normal and not as convincingly love-struck as Reid and Jeremy were... or maybe he is. Maybe they have been popping him with a bit of the V-drug? Yes, he has strong feelings for her. Does she do some variation of "dot. dot. dot." when she dumps him that prompts him to think like her as "no closure"? Do "troubles with the boys" prompt his departure and he comes back to explain himself? Maybe he leaves himself after all of the Bentley Business reactivated in Hong Kong and Taiwan... and even having conflict dealing with JP in the picture as well. (I doubt the latter since there were two quick shots of him patting JP with encouragement.) Then he changes his mind regarding the reasons he left and comes back for a second attempt.

I do think, after JP carrying her in episode #4, she may tone down this relationship in front of the others. It is all too convenient that his 1 on 1 dates are mighty close to Bentley Drama Time. Not only do the editors fogscreen the viewers, but the handlers and production fogscreen the contestants as well. Telling the competing "dudes" about Bentley in Hong Kong becomes mighty convenient.I dunno... lots for us to figure out still!

Reality Steve has made it crystal clear that the guys do not see Bentley. In fact, the whole thing with Bentley, according to RS, is blown out of proportion. He indicates that she spends perhaps an hour with Bentley. Therefore, if that is all there is to it, and we are going to be led to believe that she comes to some kind of personal resolution whereby she is able to move on, why is it even necessary to bring the fact up to the guys that she and Bentley have had a heart to heart? Why even stir that pot when it wasn't necessary? Why get the guys bent out of shape over something that has supposedly been handled?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Bloomers wrote:
JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

I do think, after JP carrying her in episode #4, she may tone down this relationship in front of the others. It is all too convenient that his 1 on 1 dates are mighty close to Bentley Drama Time. Not only do the editors fogscreen the viewers, but the handlers and production fogscreen the contestants as well. Telling the competing "dudes" about Bentley in Hong Kong becomes mighty convenient.I dunno... lots for us to figure out still!

Reality Steve has made it crystal clear that the guys do not see Bentley. In fact, the whole thing with Bentley, according to RS, is blown out of proportion. He indicates that she spends perhaps an hour with Bentley. Therefore, if that is all there is to it, and we are going to be led to believe that she comes to some kind of personal resolution whereby she is able to move on, why is it even necessary to bring the fact up to the guys that she and Bentley have had a heart to heart? Why even stir that pot when it wasn't necessary? Why get the guys bent out of shape over something that has supposedly been handled?

Maybe it's not resolved by the time of the cocktail party? She does tell the guys at the cocktail party that Bentley is in Hong Kong. If the whole Bentley meeting takes place before all the dates and it was resolved, then why is he still there? There's also a voice over of one from the guys in the preview (Blake, I think?), and he says: "To hear I'm competing with 8 other guys instead of 7, is not welcome news to me." If that's all true, though, I can't see why Bentley wouldn't be at the cocktail party.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Oops... bluwavz beat me to it!

This Chris Harrison interview is from the media thread...

People are anticipating the Bentley thing so much, but what really happens next week is telling the guys. She gets to this happy place and is almost a little arrogant and cocky because of it, but I don't think she thought through the effect it was going to have on the guys. It's like you walking up to your boyfriend and saying, "For the last couple of months I've been sleeping with another guy, but the good news is I don't want to have sex with him anymore." She didn't really understand it until our deliberation and all of a sudden things start to unravel in the cocktail party in Hong Kong.

Added more speculation... yes, just speculation (I'm as clueless as everyody else) over on the VO & PIs thread. Love to hear your theories too!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow