SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 pm

I like all the guys from their pictures but how they are maybe something else. Time will tell. :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Brill wrote:I like all the guys from their pictures but how they are maybe something else. Time will tell. :yes:

It's good to see you back, Brill! And I agree! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Brill wrote:I like all the guys from their pictures but how they are maybe something else. Time will tell. :yes:

Thanks sanlee hearthumbsup, it's because I am so excited for Des season and it has been a long time since I've felt this way about this show. High clap

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:09 pm

DesFever wrote:She is a devout Christian. I want the final 2 to be Zack Kalter and Kasey now. Woof. <3

So far, I want them in the f2 as well!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:29 pm

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:She is a devout Christian. I want the final 2 to be Zack Kalter and Kasey now. Woof. <3

Me too!

Team Cupcake :27:

Team SeanCat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Princess81320 wrote:
california90 wrote:

Me too!

I love your signature quote. Hugesmile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Brill wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Thanks sanlee hearthumbsup, it's because I am so excited for Des season and it has been a long time since I've felt this way about this show. High clap

Me too! I don't know why. Maybe, because I really never though Emily even needed this show to find a guy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Princess81320 wrote:
california90 wrote:

Me too!

Lol, I like it too. Although I feel like such a creep because I can just easily go through whatever profiles they all still have up. Lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:28 am

california90 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Princess81320 wrote:
california90 wrote:

Me too!

Lol, I like it too. Although I feel like such a creep because I can just easily go through whatever profiles they all still have up. Lol.

Haha thanks.

Team Cupcake :27:

Team SeanCat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:59 pm

I believe by the pictures in Instagram he is a great guy. Family-Friends-loyal...hmmmmm..co Praying could be a keeper.

clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:16 pm

babajudi wrote:I believe by the pictures in Instagram he is a great guy. Family-Friends-loyal...hmmmmm..co Praying could be a keeper.

clapping!

:Welcome babajudi
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Look like a great match on paper. Both like to hike, active outdoors, religious, attractive. Curious to see if they hit it off IRL.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran