SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 am

sgjsnow wrote:Look like a great match on paper. Both like to hike, active outdoors, religious, attractive. Curious to see if they hit it off IRL.

Yeah. I agree that out of all of them, he seems to fit the best. Him and Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 am

atem wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:Look like a great match on paper. Both like to hike, active outdoors, religious, attractive. Curious to see if they hit it off IRL.

Yeah. I agree that out of all of them, he seems to fit the best. Him and Brooks.

Unfortunately often what seems like a great match on paper isn't what the lead goes for. I'm not totally sold on Kasey

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:58 pm

It would be nice to see her go for Kasey and Zack. They have the most in common for her. I think it would be refreshing to see the lead pick someone who has BOTH great attributes on paper and an emotional connection. You know rather than just one.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:30 pm

DesFever wrote:It would be nice to see her go for Kasey and Zack. They have the most in common for her. I think it would be refreshing to see the lead pick someone who has BOTH great attributes on paper and an emotional connection. You know rather than just one.

That's true. :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:40 pm

I think Zack and Kasey do match on paper - also both guys are in CA. Kasey works at Rosetta in SLO & there is an LA office too. And Zack is in Newport. I'm hoping one of them makes it to top 4, if not both.

I really want to ask the people I know who work at Rosetta to see if they know anything about him but I don't know these people well enough to talk bachelorette lol. Meh..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 pm

california90 wrote:I think Zack and Kasey do match on paper - also both guys are in CA. Kasey works at Rosetta in SLO & there is an LA office too. And Zack is in Newport. I'm hoping one of them makes it to top 4, if not both.

I really want to ask the people I know who work at Rosetta to see if they know anything about him but I don't know these people well enough to talk bachelorette laugh out loud. Meh..

giggling giggling
Thanks for trying to find out anything you can!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:34 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:I think Zack and Kasey do match on paper - also both guys are in CA. Kasey works at Rosetta in SLO & there is an LA office too. And Zack is in Newport. I'm hoping one of them makes it to top 4, if not both.

I really want to ask the people I know who work at Rosetta to see if they know anything about him but I don't know these people well enough to talk bachelorette laugh out loud. Meh..

giggling giggling
Thanks for trying to find out anything you can!

That's great! I would like to see both of them make at least the Final Four too. I think it's interesting every season who ends up in the Final Four. Both guys would be great for her. Centered around LA, both are artsy, athletic, saw that Zack and Kasey are religious as well.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:13 pm

found this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

his bio on it:
i'm a website designer and a blogger. i love life, caramel apples, traveling, girls in sun dresses, adventure and I'm really good at ping pong.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm

california90 wrote:found this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

his bio on it:
i'm a website designer and a blogger. i love life, caramel apples, traveling, girls in sun dresses, adventure and I'm really good at ping pong.

Sounds like out of something out of a chick flick. I really like what I'm hearing about Kasey. :Smiley:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:54 am

hoping this guy goes far. he's my favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 am

bachfan2000 wrote:hoping this guy goes far. he's my favorite

Me too. At this point I think he is my favorite. I watched his videos on YouTube. He was in a mudding competition and there was a skydiving video. He seems really nice, easygoing, adventurous. Someone who is genuinely happy, loves life, funny, and is up for a challenge. :yes:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Kasey is the one!

Post by jlw4649 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 pm

High clap Looks like he is an all-around guy! Great smile...and when looking into his eyes he looks honest and not a player....you know the saying...eyes are the window to the soul....
Hope he is still in it!

jlw4649

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran