SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 -  Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by lcwilli3 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:43 am

arcticjuice wrote:
california90 wrote:And Ryan Lochte this past summer! Although that was ONLY talk because they already had chosen Sean before the Olympics.

I think DWTS wanted Ryan Lochte but E channel snagged him already.. jeah!

How about those swimmers like Nathan Adrian and so many others? Ofcourse they have to make them break up with their girlfriends first laugh out loud..

I'll be happy with the current crop of Des' bachelors I feel they have still good choices there

I'm suddenly having flashbacks to that other dating show with the former pro tennis player. Age of Love. :Smiley:

They'd have to do some insane casting to find the caliber of women to match with a Ryan Lochte or Adam Scott. Ryan Lochte was recently spotted making out with Carmen Electra at a club. And Adam Scott just ended a long, off-and-on relationship with tennis player Ana Ivanovic.

Also, looks aside... the thought of having a conversation/date with Ryan Lochte seems almost painful.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 -  Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 am

arcticjuice wrote:
california90 wrote:And Ryan Lochte this past summer! Although that was ONLY talk because they already had chosen Sean before the Olympics.

How about those swimmers like Nathan Adrian and so many others? Ofcourse they have to make them break up with their girlfriends first lol..

I'll be happy with the current crop of Des' bachelors I feel they have still good choices there

I LOOOVE Nathan Adrian. He's a little too young though and seems quite focused for Rio. But hey 2016.. ;)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:52 am

In other words, this show will stick out a name that gets them to talk about their show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:50 am

lcwilli3 wrote:
arcticjuice wrote:

How about those swimmers like Nathan Adrian and so many others? Ofcourse they have to make them break up with their girlfriends first laugh out loud..

I'm suddenly having flashbacks to that other dating show with the former pro tennis player. Age of Love. :Smiley:

They'd have to do some insane casting to find the caliber of women to match with a Ryan Lochte or Adam Scott. Ryan Lochte was recently spotted making out with Carmen Electra at a club. And Adam Scott just ended a long, off-and-on relationship with tennis player Ana Ivanovic.

Also, looks aside... the thought of having a conversation/date with Ryan Lochte seems almost painful.

I thought it was Ryan Lochte who was angling a spot as the Bachelor...kind of like Cheryl from DWTS...and they basically said "Thanks, but, no thanks"? Either way, I think they would never cast someone really famous since for one, it would cost them too much, and second they would want too many concessions for the contract that MF would never agree to. Plus, I think they like their lead to be one of the pack first to see how well they can manipulate them during filming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Can u imagine Chris Harrison being the next bachelor apparently Michelle Money is trying to play matchmaker???

'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Has a Facebook Page Dedicated to Finding His Future Wife thestir.cafemom.com

Aww! Former Bachelor and Bachelor Pad star Michelle Money is switching things up and trying her hand at matchmaking -- by attempting to find a woman f...

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:13 pm

CASTING FOR THE BACHELOR SEASON 18 IS NOW OPEN

Category : Reality TV
Date Sent : March 28th, 2013
Open to : Female, Male, Actor, Model, ADULT (17+)

Job City :
Job Country : United States
Expires : April 25th, 2013
Pay Currency : USD

CASTING FOR THE BACHELOR SEASON 18 IS NOW OPEN

Casting directors are now looking for eligible men and women for another season of The Bachelor.

Seeking: Male and Female- 21 years and above;

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 08, 2013 5:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

Actor and models? Casting call tells a lot.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 8m
EXCLUSIVE: ABC renews #Bachelor for season 18!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 9:50 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 8m
EXCLUSIVE: ABC renews #Bachelor for season 18!

Duh! No brainer there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun May 12, 2013 9:52 pm

COULD SYMMONDS BE THE NEXT STAR OF "THE BACHELOR?"
Here's a sm insert to his reply from it...In an interview with Race Results Weekly, he said flatly that he doesn’t believe throwing his hat into "The Bachelor" ring will hurt. "When my publicist, Hal Lifson, contacted me to let me know that the producers of 'The Bachelor' were possibly interested in me for the upcoming season, I thought a lot about it and had some mixed feelings," Symmonds told Race Results Weekly. "On the one hand it would pretty much completely strip my life of any privacy I have left, but on the other it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity and a chance to maybe meet my future wife.

Read more: RunnerSpace.com/Pro - News - Could Symmonds Be The Next Star Of "The Bachelor?" - RRW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: RunnerSpace.com/Pro - News - Could Symmonds Be The Next Star Of "The Bachelor?" - RRW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

+10
IrishGal
Admin
RealityEscape
atem
california90