SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 -  Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 pm

They are doing casting in Atlanta today.  Local radio station had Chris Harrison on this morning and he said for women and men, so casting for any future episodes as I interpret it.
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 -  Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Does anyone know a possible contestant on the Bachelor season 18 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 am

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hundreds of women show up for Seattle audition of "The Bachelor"

By KOMO staff Published: Jun 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM PDT Last Updated: Jun 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM PDT

SEATTLE -- Lydia Cruz lined up to audition Saturday in Seattle for "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" two of the most popular shows on ABC.

"It makes me nervous but I feel like if you are open to love in any situation whether there is a camera there or not, it can happen," Cruz said.

Cruz was one of hundreds of women to respond to an open casting call by producers of shows at the Pan Pacific Hotel.

They said they are looking for people who possess the charm, style, class and charisma to become America's next leading lady or leading man on the show.

The people who showed up Saturday said they are ready for the emotional roller coaster of reality television.

On the last season of the show, bachelor Sean Lowe proposed to graphic designer and Seattle resident Catherine Giudici, the last woman standing.

Link

We might want to keep track of this girl's name/facebook page in case she gets picked to be on the show next season. She looks like a good candidate. She would look really good with Chris S. Just saying. .. :whistle:

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:54 am

LMAO San, I was thinking the same considering these girls look pretty cute! (And lets be real, everyone they cast is pretty)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Casting Calls - Spoilers - Discussion

+10
IrishGal
Admin
RealityEscape
atem
california90