SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 pm

atem wrote:Wait, I think this is my fav new pic! giggling

Mine too! I am trying hard not to choose a favorite before we even "meet" them, but THIS is who I want to know more about and see how he and Des relate to each other.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
atem wrote:Wait, I think this is my fav new pic! giggling

Mine too! I am trying hard not to choose a favorite before we even "meet" them, but THIS is who I want to know more about and see how he and Des relate to each other.

Me too pav! I am not going to choose a favorite until I see them interact with Des and the other guys, but I am most intrigued with Diogo. He is not the white middle-class all American boy they usually cast for this show. I hope TPTB portray him true to his character, as told to us by his family and friends. What I would really love to see, is Diogo as the next Bach. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the plan...or not. Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Next Bachelor would be good! Des has some nice guys if we go by what little we have so far. But Diogo has a backstory which is like her's and is worldly and well traveled which is something she has expressed an interest in doing. He sounds like just a really "cool" dude and Des is savvy that way as well as being a sweetheart. Cap that off with the real family values and social justice work and I think we could have a match. :Flirty:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:49 pm

My gut feeling is telling me that Kasey and Des will end up together and Diogo will be the next Bachelor. For so many reasons, and I think abc knows that it will be the best opportunity for the tv to explore Brazil during the World Cup year happening in Brazil right during the next season of The Bachelor... Just sayin...

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm

DKC wrote:It is so nice seeing so much love around here! Smiley
I was very afraid, now I'm feeling ok seeing my brother in the media... I was showing my mom what you guys are talking about my brother, and again she is proud of him.

Thank you so much for all the good energy, people!

CaliLoo, stop stealing my pictures! haha laugh out loud

I like this one of my brother. When he took me to Los Angeles, last year. What a dream trip! His eyes are really amazing! He is the only one in our family with clear eyes... We all have dark eyes. See how special he is? Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good night and good weekend, everybody! xoxo

We can't thank you enough for sharing your pictures with us. It really means a lot. bestbud!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:11 am

Found this in Diogo's blog, published before he left for the show. The blog is off now, this was copied in one of his friend's facebook...

"Ah, so check it out right?

I’ve tried every approach to living and I’ve tried, tried it all. I haven’t tried everything, but I’ve tried every approach. Sometimes you have to try everything to get the approach the same, but…

I tried it all, I bought a bunch of stuff and went: “eh, I don’t like that”, I kinda came in and out that a couple of times. I thought I would shut myself off, I thought maybe that’s cool. Maybe that’s what you have to do to be a genius, is you have to be mad. So if you get mad before the word genius, then maybe you can make genius appear, right?

That doesn’t work either. And I’m in a good place, I’ve paced myself pretty well. I’m almost thirty, I’ve seen some cool stuff. I made a lot of stuff happen for myself.

I made a lot of stuff happen for myself, right. That’s a really cool sentence when you’re in your 20’s, I made it happen for myself. But all that means is that I’ve just somehow or another found another way to synthesize love or synthesize soothing. Or... You can’t get that. And what I’m saying is that I’ve messed with all the approaches, except for one and it’s gonna sound really corny but that’s just love. That’s just love!

I’ve done everything in my life that I’ve wanted to do except just give and feel love for my living. And I don’t mean like: Roman-candle-firework-Hollywood-hot-pink-love. I mean like: I-got-your-back-love!

I don’t need to hear I love you. You guys love me, I love you. We got that down. But some of the people who will tell you they love you, the same people who’re gonna last just have your back.

So, I’m gonna experiment with this love-thing. Giving love, feeling love. I know it sounds really corny but it’s the last thing I got to check out before I check out.

Take me in the solo one more time, make it loud! Thank you!"

I'm in LOOOVE with this boy! laugh out loud :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:32 pm

The crude posts written in this thread have been deleted. The problem has been handled.

Not everyone is going to like the same contestants, but attacking someone's sexuality is against our rules here.

I hope everyone will help us keep the peace.

Thanks.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

I will re-turn the other thread after several posts are deleted.

Use this one for now.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Yay! Thanks Love. You are the best!!!

blowkiss :swinginglove rock
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Good call Love-Me. :cheerpom:

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Thanks Love_Me!

Now, hopefully back to spoilers and fun!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 pm

CaliLoo wrote:Found this in Diogo's blog, published before he left for the show. The blog is off now, this was copied in one of his friend's facebook...

"Ah, so check it out right?

I’ve tried every approach to living and I’ve tried, tried it all. I haven’t tried everything, but I’ve tried every approach. Sometimes you have to try everything to get the approach the same, but…

I tried it all, I bought a bunch of stuff and went: “eh, I don’t like that”, I kinda came in and out that a couple of times. I thought I would shut myself off, I thought maybe that’s cool. Maybe that’s what you have to do to be a genius, is you have to be mad. So if you get mad before the word genius, then maybe you can make genius appear, right?

That doesn’t work either. And I’m in a good place, I’ve paced myself pretty well. I’m almost thirty, I’ve seen some cool stuff. I made a lot of stuff happen for myself.

I made a lot of stuff happen for myself, right. That’s a really cool sentence when you’re in your 20’s, I made it happen for myself. But all that means is that I’ve just somehow or another found another way to synthesize love or synthesize soothing. Or... You can’t get that. And what I’m saying is that I’ve messed with all the approaches, except for one and it’s gonna sound really corny but that’s just love. That’s just love!

I’ve done everything in my life that I’ve wanted to do except just give and feel love for my living. And I don’t mean like: Roman-candle-firework-Hollywood-hot-pink-love. I mean like: I-got-your-back-love!

I don’t need to hear I love you. You guys love me, I love you. We got that down. But some of the people who will tell you they love you, the same people who’re gonna last just have your back.

So, I’m gonna experiment with this love-thing. Giving love, feeling love. I know it sounds really corny but it’s the last thing I got to check out before I check out.

Take me in the solo one more time, make it loud! Thank you!"

I'm in LOOOVE with this boy! laugh out loud :sprinklehearts

Actually, that's not by him. It says it's from John Mayer from 2yrs ago?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44