SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SBonito Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:42 pm

I am friends with Diogo and have worked with him for many years. He is a hard working, Motivated, caring, Loving Amazing man and he deserves all the happiness in the world. :Smiley: I cant wait to see his jouney to find love. No one deserves it more than him, he will make the right girl very happy and she will be so lucky to have him in her life. :Nod:

SBonito

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:47 pm

SBonito wrote:I am friends with Diogo and have worked with him for many years. He is a hard working, Motivated, caring, Loving Amazing man and he deserves all the happiness in the world. :Smiley: I cant wait to see his jouney to find love. No one deserves it more than him, he will make the right girl very happy and she will be so lucky to have him in her life. :Nod:

:WAVEY: Hi, SBonito!

We think there was just a RC done, so keep your out of your friend. If you don't see that he's back, he's off to another exotic location! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Yes, the guy has the most amazing eyes and beautiful smile! :)
(stolen from his sister's facebook)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:16 pm

l o v e Love it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by txjen Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:27 pm

OMG beautiful!!!!!! :Clap:
txjen
txjen

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:30 am

SBonito wrote:I am friends with Diogo and have worked with him for many years. He is a hard working, Motivated, caring, Loving Amazing man and he deserves all the happiness in the world. :Smiley: I cant wait to see his jouney to find love. No one deserves it more than him, he will make the right girl very happy and she will be so lucky to have him in her life. :Nod:

welcomesign SBonito!

Thanks for sharing this with us! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:39 am

It is so nice seeing so much love around here! :)
I was very afraid, now I'm feeling ok seeing my brother in the media... I was showing my mom what you guys are talking about my brother, and again she is proud of him.

Thank you so much for all the good energy, people!

CaliLoo, stop stealing my pictures! haha lol

I like this one of my brother. When he took me to Los Angeles, last year. What a dream trip! His eyes are really amazing! He is the only one in our family with clear eyes... We all have dark eyes. See how special he is? :)

Good night and good weekend, everybody! xoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:14 am

DKC wrote:It is so nice seeing so much love around here! Smiley
I was very afraid, now I'm feeling ok seeing my brother in the media... I was showing my mom what you guys are talking about my brother, and again she is proud of him.

CaliLoo, stop stealing my pictures! haha laugh out loud

I like this one of my brother. When he took me to Los Angeles, last year. What a dream trip! His eyes are really amazing! He is the only one in our family with clear eyes... We all have dark eyes. See how special he is? Smiley

Oh, we will make sure to support your brother! It's his journey as much as it is Desiree's. :Nod:

:eyesigh: I think that's my new fav pic of your brother!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:17 am

DKC wrote:It is so nice seeing so much love around here! Smiley

CaliLoo, stop stealing my pictures! haha laugh out loud

I like this one of my brother. When he took me to Los Angeles, last year. What a dream trip! His eyes are really amazing! He is the only one in our family with clear eyes... We all have dark eyes. See how special he is? Smiley

Your family should be proud of him. He's a VERY good looking guy :yes: and seems to have his head on straight and that's great. I can't wait to watch him on TV and get to find out your thoughts about the process and Des herself.. I truly hope he goes far and wish him the best... Oh and the media and negative comments..... don't pay any attention to them. You know the man your brother is... They don't, Altho I'm sure there won't be very many bad comments made about him.... Have a good weekend.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:26 am

He is diffently in for all the right reasons and then some for sure. Its more man like this that is needed and less drama queens on the show.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:27 pm

I'm been in touch with DKC (Diogo's sister) and some of his closest friends from Brazil (I was born in Brazil, so I still can speak some portuguese) through Facebook, and more and more I truly think Diogo will inspire America immensely with his life story. There is even much more than we've already know about him. He is really "one in a billion", like DKC said before. I have to say: I am very impressed with the life story of this young man and the way he lives his life progressing and helping others. It is inspiring and admirable.

Again: I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO START!

(Another one stolen from DKC's facebook)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Wait, I think this is my fav new pic! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44