SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by txjen Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Hello everyone. I haven't been posting here since emily's season, but i still have always come here to read up on my favorite show. This site has soo much good information i can't stay away. I decided to start posting again because i just fell in love with the profile of Diogo. You can just look in his beautiful eyes and see the sincerity and love he has to give. I hope he finds love with Des, they would be soo perfect for each other. He is my only favorite just from reading all the profiles, his is the best. And now reading what his beautiful sister has said brought tears to me eyes and proved what we all felt, that he is genuine. I get soo tired of all the fakes looking for fame and they know how to keep themselves on the show fooling everyone, it is a breath of fresh air to see a rare family man who brings soo much good to the world. I just hope Des sees it.
txjen
txjen

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 pm

DKC wrote:Hi, everybody!
I am Diogo’s sister, writing from south of Brazil, where we live. It is 12:10pm here. Thanks to his friend JessLenox, who introduced me to this site. First, I would like to apologize for my English. I don’t have the language ability of my brother, so I am using a translator.

After reading all of your comments a flashback came to my mind. I am only one year younger than my big brother, so I lived all he lived. But he is so much more stronger than me. We indeed had such a tough life; growing up was so difficult and rough. I was always there. I can surely tell you that my brother changed our lives.

My brother is our gift from God, our proud, our inspiration. He does have a tattoo saying “Truly Blessed”, but the real fact is that we are the blessed ones, for having such an Angel with us. He has the gift of making things happen. He can turn any pessimism in hope. As he says “if you believe in yourself enough, have faith, dreams and work hard, you can make anything happen!”. He is the real proof of that. I could go on and on in stories here and make you easily realize that.

He is the one I call when I am sad. Only by listening to his voice make me feel so, so good. Make me realize that my problems are so small, and my dreams can come true.

He is our father’s best friend. It is so beautiful seeing their relationship, their talks, the way they take care of each other and of us. I cannot even describe the real strong love between them.

He is mom’s big boy, the one who makes her feeling like a queen. When he is home, he won’t go to bed or out before kissing her front-head. He is always laid on her lap, watching tv and giving her love. He would do anything for mom.

He is our grandparents and cousins biggest inspiration.Yesterday was grandma’s 70th birthday, we were all together, “celebrating life”, as he told us to always do for any little reason, because "life is a gift" and she wished he was with us so much. She offered the first piece of his favorite cake to him, a “brazilian brigadeiro cake” she makes every time he comes home, and she cried wishing he was here. I believe he had a tough day yesterday, missing talking to grandma in this special date. He is so much admired and loved by so many people! It is impressive and beautiful to see.

We just love him so much, and we are so proud of the man he became, so young and so big already. He not only transformed his life incredibly, but ours and other people’s lives as well. When he comes to Brazil, he dedicates his time to his charities and projects. It is like if he had to give it back all he accomplished. He told me to never go to bed before making someone smile.

He was once our hope... he is now our inspiration, our everything! I just love him so much, and it is so hard for me (and for my family) to don’t be in
touch with him for so long. I don’t know how he ended up in this tv show, but as he always say “everything in life has a time and a reason to be”. I don’t know if it is going to be the time he will find real love; but this opportunity is for sure happening for a reason. I am very much sure that my brother will transmit his message, he will touch and warm people’s hearts, he will deliver hope, faith, love. If he finds love, I can only say that my sister-in-law will live a fairy tale for the rest of her life, as we do here because of him.

The following picture is us when we were little, and when he took me to Disneyland, last year for my birthday. He surprised me with a last minute ticked to California to go to Disneyland, and even took me to a cruise to Mexico - all as a surprise! He just don’t stop making our dreams come true, making us proud of him. This is the person he is: always surprising, always making people happy, always delivering hope, always making things happen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This picture shows him as a baby, and also my current favorite picture of him, last Summer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please, take good care of my brother. He is a strong man, but also a sensitive kid. He is one in a billion, and you will see that, without a doubt! I am not going to be able to be in here much, because thank to my brother I am in law school, and I need to make him proud of me and concentrate in my studies. But I will be back once in a while with pictures and stories.

It doesn’t matter what happen on the show, his life story proves he is a big winner. He is the best bachelor ever, the most beautiful from inside out. Thank you for all. Enjoy this amazing man, that I can proudly call MY BROTHER!

Thanks again! xoxo

welcomeyall DKC! I am so happy you joined our site! Your brother seems like a wonderful man. Thanks for sharing this with us! 👋
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:05 pm

txjen wrote:Hello everyone. I haven't been posting here since emily's season, but i still have always come here to read up on my favorite show. This site has soo much good information i can't stay away. I decided to start posting again because i just fell in love with the profile of Diogo. You can just look in his beautiful eyes and see the sincerity and love he has to give. I hope he finds love with Des, they would be soo perfect for each other. He is my only favorite just from reading all the profiles, his is the best. And now reading what his beautiful sister has said brought tears to me eyes and proved what we all felt, that he is genuine. I get soo tired of all the fakes looking for fame and they know how to keep themselves on the show fooling everyone, it is a breath of fresh air to see a rare family man who brings soo much good to the world. I just hope Des sees it.

:WAVEY: Glad you are posting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 pm

DKC wrote:Thank you so much! Smiley
Muito Obrigada! Smiley

PINKHEART

welcomeyall DKC!!! Thanks for sharing, and I love your avatar!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Oh my gosh, he sounds so inspirational! I really hope TPTB dont try to do anything with his storyline, like make him look bad. Out of all the guys, I think he deserves a really good edit.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 am

Omg I want to marry Diogo.. (I forgot I'm already married giggling)

But I love the part of this letter

If he finds love, I can only say that my sister-in-law will live a fairy tale for the rest of her life, as we do here because of him.

That is so wonderful.

And DKC, you wrote a beautiful tribute to your brother, I sure hope he can read this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Well, I don't think he's handsome. But he def has an inspirational and exceptional life story and beautiful family values.

Back to top Go down

Post by txjen Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm

CaliLoo wrote:Well, I don't think he's handsome. But he def has an inspirational and exceptional life story and beautiful family values.

I guess we all have our own opinions. I personally think he's drop dead gorgeous with the most amazing eyes. When you grow old together, beautiful family values are what you will cherish longterm together, not that you were once handsome to the whole world. Praying I can't wait for the season to start. High clap
txjen
txjen

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:05 am

You guys are all so sweet!
I was thinking that it would be such a pleasure having Des here in beautiful southern Brazil for the hometown date, if my brother gets that far... Can you imagine how cool?

Otherwise, I think the new bachelor should travel to Brazil anyway next season/year, as we will be hosting the World Cup, and the entire country will be all about celebration all year round! You guys deserve to see how beautiful and cultural Brazil is! :)

xoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:10 am

DKC wrote:You guys are all so sweet!
I was thinking that it would be such a pleasure having Des here in beautiful southern Brazil for the hometown date, if my brother gets that far... Can you imagine how cool?

Otherwise, I think the new bachelor should travel to Brazil anyway next season/year, as we will be hosting the World Cup, and the entire country will be all about celebration all year round! You guys deserve to see how beautiful and cultural Brazil is! Smiley

xoxo

Your brother should really consider being the new bachelor if he does not make it to the end and they offer it. He sounds like a fine young man and very deserving to find love. giggling
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:30 am

Otherwise, I think the new bachelor should travel to Brazil anyway next season/year, as we will be hosting the World Cup, and the entire country will be all about celebration all year round! You guys deserve to see how beautiful and cultural Brazil is! :)

xoxo

A HTD in Brazil? That would be great! But, this show is very cheap! They get a lot of deals from the fancy dates they do.

It was interesting that Desiree didn't have her HTD where her parents live in Ohio. They did it in California, where Desiree lives.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 am

Otherwise, I think the new bachelor should travel to Brazil anyway next season/year, as we will be hosting the World Cup, and the entire country will be all about celebration all year round! You guys deserve to see how beautiful and cultural Brazil is! Smiley

xoxo

That would be wonderful. I really hope Diogo gets a HTD this season. Brazil is beautiful. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44