SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JessLenox Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 am

I'm waiting for his email back, but I'd say: 100% sure it is him! Just because of that 3DD sentence, that comes from one of his favorite lifetime songs.

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 am

JessLenox wrote:I'm waiting for his email back, but I'd say: 100% sure it is him! Just because of that 3DD sentence, that comes from one of his favorite lifetime songs.

You mean, Lifehouse? OK, thanks. I was a bit surprised how early he's going ahead and being on twitter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 am

atem wrote:
JessLenox wrote:I'm waiting for his email back, but I'd say: 100% sure it is him! Just because of that 3DD sentence, that comes from one of his favorite lifetime songs.

You mean, Lifehouse? OK, thanks. I was a bit surprised how early he's going ahead and being on twitter.

I know, that's why I am still waiting for his reply to my email.
(I thought that's a 3 Doors Down song, isn't it? Anyways...)

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:05 am

Thank you Jess!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:07 am

IF that is really him, then he seems to have left on a good note as his tweet talks about a new beginning. I hope he is doing alright!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:21 am

sanlee088 wrote:IF that is really him, then he seems to have left on a good note as his tweet talks about a new beginning. I hope he is doing alright!

Me too! He deserves just THE BEST, and you guys will see what I'm talking about when the show airs, I'm sure he'll deliver a beautiful message! So as Des, she seems amazing. I've been researching her and I've became a huge fan of her, and I hope she can find her real soulmate. beatingheart

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am

JessLenox wrote:
atem wrote:

I know, that's why I am still waiting for his reply to my email.
(I thought that's a 3 Doors Down song, isn't it? Anyways...)

Cool. Hope you get the e-mail.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:33 am

atem wrote:

Yeah.. and interacting with fans already! Once the bios are out and people catch on, they'll know he didn't make it at the end. But pretty bold move anyways.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:01 am

:Welcomemembers avlissaile!

Thanks for sharing, Jess! :WAVEY:

Maybe, he will decide to join this Forum. That would be neat. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:03 am

Love_Me wrote:
:Welcomemembers avlissaile!

Thanks for sharing, Jess! :WAVEY:

Maybe, he will decide to join this Forum. That would be neat. :Smiley:

He won't get in trouble for that?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 am

That could possibly be a violation of contract. Just depends on his posts. But prob wouldn't look good for him to be on a sleuth/spoil site.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by JessLenox Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 am

He surely is bold. But he would never do anything to put himself in a bad situation, like violating a contract he signed. I doubt he'd join this web as a participant, it wouldn't look any good for him.

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44