SELECT CONTENT

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:21 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Trista had a short season.

Episode #3: Russ (blimp-style a.k.a. Jason/Melissa), Charlie (water park) and Ryan (at Sea World) all got solo dates. Everybody else got lumped on the group date, including F4 Greg.

Then it was hometowns.

Ashley's season was more like the others. JP got his solos in episodes #3 and #6 (Hong Kong). Ben got his in #5 (Chiang Mai) and #7 (Taiwan).

as i have a narrow-minded definition of `success` of this franchise, which can only be entitled to Trista and Ash, i would consider third `times`/episode as the charm, thus i would carefully look who will get the date on that episode on Des`s season.

OMG you guys..
im thrilled to know that Em- Arie Dollywood date also took place on Ep.3!!
as i always thought Arie as her `default` F1 (sorry, JEM fans!.. Hugesmile )..i can safely say 3rd episode date has its spell.laugh out loud.. :yes:
i will be freaking out to find out on Des season, indeed Chris who gets that date. :gotcha: Praying

so...i have a theory in mind,
Episode 1 date is likely be given to one of the most good looking contestant/fan fav from bios/pic (from Ash season- to Em : William, Kacie, Ryan B, Sarah H)
while 3rd Ep date is likely be given to one particular interest of the lead (JP, Arie,...btw, who was on Ben`s and Sean`s?..)

OK. i must find a life now...LoL giggling

So far we know Kasey gets a 1-1 in episode 3. Of the F4, Chris, Drew, and Brooks are all on the dodgeball group date in episode 3. Smiley

oh yeah, i forgot about Kasey...thanks San!!... giggling sooo ....on Des Season we already know some of the dates :
on 2nd ep : Brooks and Bryden
on 3rd Ep : Kasey and ?
on 4th Ep : Brad and James (both eliminated right after ??)
on 5th Ep :
i wish we can see a more updated Contestant Chart..... Praying

Back to top Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 10:23 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Episode #3: Russ (blimp-style a.k.a. Jason/Melissa), Charlie (water park) and Ryan (at Sea World) all got solo dates. Everybody else got lumped on the group date, including F4 Greg.

Then it was hometowns.

Ashley's season was more like the others. JP got his solos in episodes #3 and #6 (Hong Kong). Ben got his in #5 (Chiang Mai) and #7 (Taiwan).

as i have a narrow-minded definition of `success` of this franchise, which can only be entitled to Trista and Ash, i would consider third `times`/episode as the charm, thus i would carefully look who will get the date on that episode on Des`s season.

OMG you guys..
as i always thought Arie as her `default` F1 (sorry, JEM fans!.. Hugesmile )..i can safely say 3rd episode date has its spell.laugh out loud.. :yes:
i will be freaking out to find out on Des season, indeed Chris who gets that date. :gotcha: Praying

Episode 1 date is likely be given to one of the most good looking contestant/fan fav from bios/pic (from Ash season- to Em : William, Kacie, Ryan B, Sarah H)
while 3rd Ep date is likely be given to one particular interest of the lead (JP, Arie,...btw, who was on Ben`s and Sean`s?..)

So far we know Kasey gets a 1-1 in episode 3. Of the F4, Chris, Drew, and Brooks are all on the dodgeball group date in episode 3. Smiley

oh yeah, i forgot about Kasey...thanks San!!... giggling sooo ....on Des Season we already know some of the dates :
on 5th Ep :

I'm sorry! It can't be updated until we know more. :Frown:

We don't have any info on any of the 1-1's in Spain or Germany or even Portugal.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 10:31 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Then it was hometowns.

OMG you guys..

on 5th Ep :

I'm sorry! It can't be updated until we know more. :Frown:

We don't have any info on any of the 1-1's in Spain or Germany or even Portugal.

its OK, San..really appreciate your nice hardwork.... :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 1:20 am

sanlee088 wrote:

i believe Zak W is nowhere in sight in dodgeball group date. am i correct?
so....i guess other than Kasey, Zak is the one who got 1-on-1 in 3rd Ep.
If he is eventually end up being F1, i wont be complaining...he is my second pick for Des after Chris... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 1:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

If he is eventually end up being F1, i wont be complaining...he is my second pick for Des after Chris... Hugesmile

It really depends though. We have a pic/and twitter info of a possible second group date in episode 3 (besides the dodgeball group date) indicating maybe there were two group dates and only one 1-1 that week. However, it is possible we are wrong about it or there still was another 1-1 in that episode. It would be cool if it was a 1-1 with Zak! :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 1:50 am

Could that Western date be the very 1st group date that was filmed on the 17th?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 1:58 am

atem wrote:Could that Western date be the very 1st group date that was filmed on the 17th?

The person who tweeted about it tweeted it on March 22nd.

Emilee Sutherland ‏@TastefulTatters 22 Mar
Wedding rehearsal today in Malibu... Oh, and they are filming #TheBachelorette right next to us.. Nbd
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 2:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:Could that Western date be the very 1st group date that was filmed on the 17th?

Wedding rehearsal today in Malibu... Oh, and they are filming #TheBachelorette right next to us.. Nbd

Well, there goes my theory! 👅

OK. Was Zak in that cap we had of the group of guys walking? Could the 1st group date be them visiting her at her 'place'? Was that at the mansion?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 2:10 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Well, there goes my theory! 👅

OK. Was Zak in that cap we had of the group of guys walking? Could the 1st group date be them visiting her at her 'place'? Was that at the mansion?

The person who tweeted that on March 22nd was also asked by Love_Me if they could give info about the date she saw, and she replied with:

Bachelorette 9 Forum ‏@bachspoilerfans 23 Mar
@TastefulTatters Did you get any pictures of The Bachelorette filming? How many guys were on the date? Thanks.

Emilee Sutherland
‏@TastefulTatters
@bachspoilerfans sadly no sad my husband did though...I think 10 but hard to tell w/so many crew. They were all dressed up as cowboys though

And that seems to confirm the Western Group Date on March 22nd, however, this person said 10 guys were on the date and that would be too many on the group date, I believe at that point. I'm guessing though the guys dressed up as cowboys were the ones she counted? no idea

-----------------------------

Zak was in the group of guys walking. It could be the first group date maybe.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 2:26 am

How many guys are in epi 2?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:22 am

sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

It really depends though. We have a pic/and twitter info of a possible second group date in episode 3 (besides the dodgeball group date) indicating maybe there were two group dates and only one 1-1 that week. However, it is possible we are wrong about it or there still was another 1-1 in that episode. It would be cool if it was a 1-1 with Zak! :yes:

Thanks for the valuable insight, San!
Now..end of May feels so looong long way... hmmm 🇳🇴

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 8:43 am

atem wrote:How many guys are in epi 2?

i believe it should be 19, atem

ep 1 : 25 to 19
ep 2 : 19 to 16
ep 3: 16 to 13

in the SC of the promo we see 14 guys walking. plus 2 who got solo, then it makes 16 of them. so the SC of the guys walking is probably from Episode 3 Group Date. JMO. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
marloon
melisma
nd4reality