SELECT CONTENT

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 10:56 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:How many guys are in epi 2?

i believe it should be 19, atem

ep 1 : 25 to 19
ep 2 : 19 to 16
ep 3: 16 to 13

in the SC of the promo we see 14 guys walking. plus 2 who got solo, then it makes 16 of them. so the SC of the guys walking is probably from Episode 3 Group Date. JMO. no idea

But, the group date for episode 3 is the dodge ball date and the western date. I don't see Chris in the cap for the group of guys walking. So, he's only in one group date in epi 3?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:How many guys are in epi 2?

i believe it should be 19, atem

ep 1 : 25 to 19
ep 2 : 19 to 16
ep 3: 16 to 13

in the SC of the promo we see 14 guys walking. plus 2 who got solo, then it makes 16 of them. so the SC of the guys walking is probably from Episode 3 Group Date. JMO. no idea

But, the group date for episode 3 is the dodge ball date and the western date. I don't see Chris in the cap for the group of guys walking. So, he's only in one group date in epi 3?

but we dont see Brooks either in the cap, right?.(and it is likely impossible for him get another solo right after his first solo)...and as far as i can comprehend, we can`t certainly sure that the cap is from one of a group date, let alone saying it is from a certain episode. I guess it could be only one shot of the guys walking into their mansion...or something like that.. no idea

or... i can speculate that the guys walking is all about group date in Ep.2, minus Brooks and Bryden who got their solo while the other 3- Chris and 2 others- got their 3 in 1 (is it possible in early episodes??) or they just stayed at the mansion.

or..my optimistic thinking suggests me that the group of guys walking is from episode 3 , 2nd group date when Chris got his solo. and Brooks is not in the cap due to his injury after the dodgeball date thus only stayed at the mansion..it is matched the count. and YES..i`d prefer THIS scenario..teheheee... :whistle: cheerleader ... i have a serious Q tho, is it even possible to have two group date and two solo in the same week??.. question

.sorry if it doesnt help... peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 3:26 pm

If there are 19 guys left in episode 2, 14 on the group date, and 2 on 1-1's, then I think the other three probably don't get dates at all in epi 2. Therefore the pic of the guys walking could be from the first group date in epi 2. I'm not saying it for sure is from the group date in episode 2, but I think that it could be.

Bryden and Brooks on 1-1 (so not in this pic)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:39 pm

sanlee088 wrote:If there are 19 guys left in episode 2, 14 on the group date, and 2 on 1-1's, then I think the other three probably don't get dates at all in epi 2. Therefore the pic of the guys walking could be from the first group date in epi 2. I'm not saying it for sure is from the group date in episode 2, but I think that it could be.

Bryden and Brooks on 1-1 (so not in this pic)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yup..there goes my second scenario..it makes sense to me, San... :Smiley: :yes:
i just stumbled around on JASH YT vid..i found that JP didnt get any dates at all, only until Ep.3 when he got `partial date`/night portion homey date. it might happen to Chris also...IMO... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 3:58 pm

I think there has been two group dates in one epi before. I think Jillian's?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun May 05, 2013 4:06 pm

I was debating on whether or not to post an "elephant" on the Edit thread that involved SOME of this discussion.

Would everybody get baffled by it? I do tend to get too wordy at times.

Oh well... there is only one way to find out. Hope you all have patience reading it.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 4:42 pm

JBF wrote:I was debating on whether or not to post an "elephant" on the Edit thread that involved SOME of this discussion.

Would everybody get baffled by it? I do tend to get too wordy at times.

Oh well... there is only one way to find out. Hope you all have patience reading it.

I have read it, and had tonz of FUN reading it!...*heck, even when English is not my mother-tongue giggling
Hereby i am proudly honor you with Ph.D title, in Bach/ette History,Coincidences and Patterns... :claphands
in all seriousness, that is a very comprehensive,hillarious yet insightful piece of info and analysis.. :yes:
kudos to you, JBF !!...yes
id like to address only two points :
- i can see that you can read the pattern/`LCD` in your term, of Bachette, but not for Bach. perhaps bc men do tend to think with their wrong head?. giggling .while women more dominantly using their feeling and intuitions.
-of M&G photoshoot, i assume it is logical to think that person with bigger/taller posture would likely be put on the back rows. Ryan Trista`s for example. Sean and Arie also. Whats your take about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

The point of those is for everybody to debate and argue... ha ha!

... and everybody debates if size is what factors in the group photos... and rose ceremonies. I never bought that though, with the heads up and down in the line-ups.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 pm

When is the group pic taken?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun May 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Before the first rose ceremony. Tim was photoshopped into Ashley's after the paddy wagon collected him. That was hilarious... they used his abc.com photo and cleverly "planted" him in the back row.

Poor Tim. At least Ashley was happy to meet him on Men Tell All. Tim!!!

Oops! Sorry... you are talking about the above photo instead?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Okay, I've been going on and on about how in episode 3 there are two group dates and 1 1-1 date because 1) The dodgeball group date was filmed the day after a rose ceremony, but usually a 1-1 is filmed first. Therefore it led me to believe that there would be 2 group dates this time with 1 1-1 date. 2) The tweeter who tweeted seeing 10 guys dressed as cowboys made it seem like a group date. (But 10 guys would be too many anyway on another group date if there are 16 guys this episode.)

I was thinking about it more though and I may be wrong, and hoping you can help me out here.

16 guys are in episode 3. Correct?

10 are on the Dodge ball group date. Correct?

Kasey has 1-1. 1

So, that makes 11 guys on a date so far....leaving only 5 for the supposed group date with no guy missing a date that week. That doesn't seem right does it?

Now, could the person who said they saw 10 guys dressed as cowboys misunderstand, and it was really a 1-1 date? I don't get where (the 10 guys dressed as cowboys fits in, though no idea )

So,

Kasey 1-1 = 1
10 Dodgeball Group Date = 10
Western Date really a 1-1 = 1
Leaving 4 guys without a date that week

I looked back at Ashley's episode 3, and she had 10 guys on a group date with 2 1-1's.

What seems more plausible to you? The first or second scenario?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodge Ball group date:
Brian, Brandon, Brooks, Chris, Brad, Drew, Zack K., Ben, Mike, and Mike

Kasey 1-1

Maybe Zak could end up getting a 1-1 in episode 3 then?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm

That Western Date has to be a group date. Dressed up to act out some stupid movie or something like Jillian's date and Ali's vid date.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
marloon
melisma
nd4reality