SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 am

My favorite was Sam and he didn't even get picked, loved his voice! :Frown:

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:18 am

Here are some Voice Spoilers I thought you all might enjoy:

I’ve got a The Voice rumor for ya that’s more concrete.

I’m hearing that ALL SIX COACHES: The current panel, veterans Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, newbies Shakira and Usher plus Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green (Both took Season 4 off) will all take part in Season 5, set to air this fall.

Things will get so busy on that coaches panel, there won’t be room for contestants? But who needs them anyway, right?

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 am

Wow! Thanks, Love! I can't imagine six judges. I also see they must be in a tough spot. Usher and Shakira bring a lot to this show. I prefer them both to Cee Lo and Christina.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Me too, Beelover. I'd rather Christine & Cee Lo bow out forever. I can't imagine all 6 judges. This show is very judge-centric as it is so that might be too much.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15314

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Beeleever wrote:Thanks so much Love!

This season of The Voice is going to be better than ever! I love the commaraderie between the oldie and newbie judges. Usher and Shakira are so much better. There is awesome talent on this show the first two nights. I always feel bad for the contestants that no one turns their chair around for.

I think Jeremiah James Korfe needs to be on The Voice!

Agreed with ALL you said.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Thanks so much Love!

This season of The Voice is going to be better than ever! I love the commaraderie between the oldie and newbie judges. Usher and Shakira are so much better. There is awesome talent on this show the first two nights. I always feel bad for the contestants that no one turns their chair around for.

I think Jeremiah James Korfe needs to be on The Voice!

Agreed with ALL you said.

I agree, too. I think the new judges was just what the Voice needed and it has improved it so much. I don't miss the 2 that aren't there at all. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Next week the battles start, I always enjoy those...and I'm glad they can steal again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Can't wait for the battle rounds next week. Looks like Usher is taking it very seriously. He is bringing a very interesting perspective to this season.

So far Team Adam seems to have the most talent but hey, things can change!

I agree, Lost...I like that they can steal again too. Looks like they start that next week.

I know I've said this before, but I just love the camaraderie of these judges. Blake has me ROFL every single show.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Just watched Idol for a few minutes - judges are such a contrast to The Voice. I kept wanting the judges to be quiet! And certainly no smiles like the Voice!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Reality-no kidding on the contrast between the two shows with the judges!

Beeleever-Blake's fun...love the mix of personalities and it's nice they always have words of encouragement for those that don't make it. Felt bad for the older guy the other night that didn't get picked, but at least they were nice to him.

Any favs going in?
So far I like from Adam's team: Sarah and Sasha, Usher: Jess, Shakira: Brandon, Blake: Grace, Holly & Christian Of course I'll probably like a few more after the battle rounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 am

So far my faves:

Adam - Sasha, Amber, Michael and Sarah. I also think Judith will go far.

Blake - Danielle, Christian, Caroline and Holly

I have to go back and listen to Usher and Shakira's teams because I can't remember who I like! I know...sad. giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:01 am

I like a lot of them but don't know names yet. IA that Adam appears to have the strongest team but I thought he did last season and things changed.

I love that they can steal in the battle rounds. Makes it more exciting.

We're not enjoying Idol now at all. No comparison.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15314

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
Widder Woman
DMBFan
docnash14
atem
HowSoonIsNow