SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Three more sleeps and I get to see my long time boyfriend Rod Stewart in Buffalo NY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 28, 2014 11:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Three more sleeps and I get to see my long time boyfriend Rod Stewart in Buffalo NY!

Sounds fun girl!!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Hey friends!

I wanted to ask for your prayers. There were some bad storms that passed early this morning here in Southern Louisiana and it flooded in our home. Many other people also have flooding in their home and there was a tornado near us, but luckily no one is hurt. It also flooded in our Preschool Room. We have to totally renovate the preschool room, but luckily will just have to replace carpet in our home.

Thank Goodness that no one got hurt!

Thank you!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 12:15 am

Oh san, so sorry to hear that. sad Thankfully no one was hurt. Sending prayers and strength to everyone the storms affected. I hope everyone can make the repairs/renovations as quickly as possible. How long will it take before you can get the Preschool Room completed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 29, 2014 12:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh san, so sorry to hear that. :(Thankfully no one was hurt. Sending prayers and strength to everyone the storms affected. I hope everyone can make the repairs/renovations as quickly as possible. How long will it take before you can get the Preschool Room completed?

Thanks GA!  :hug: 

During the summer we were doing a Summer School type thing where we had new kids coming for the summer (mostly babysitting, but doing some learning activities too.) We think that we will at least need to be closed until next week. Hopefully everything will be completed and back to normal by then. Today we pulled up the floor and will be replacing it soon. Thanks for your prayers!

:thismuch: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 am

That's good. It's not to long of a time. What a sweet rewarding job you have!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 29, 2014 1:46 am

Thoughts and prayers for you Sanlee and those that are affected in your area. Hope everything will get back to normal real soon. ♥

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 29, 2014 1:24 pm

Thank you!!  ❤ 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Glad to hear you are okay. Hoping the renovations go smoothly. Such a fun job you must have!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 1f49c

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 8367-910 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 I_got_13 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 E5kqdm15 What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 am

Thank ya'll! The preschool classroom is newly remodeled and we open back up tomorrow! Smiley

. What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 11 Update11
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Congrats on a job well done san! That room looks so adorable!! I'm sure the kiddies will be so happy with the reno's!  clapping! 

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:21 pm

That looks great San! I imagine you are a wonderful teacher!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny