SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 pm

@Aunties_Love Thanks for the update. It's just so sad to read every day the challenges people are having with various acts of mother nature. I'm glad your families are helping which will assist them in getting their lives back together. Continued prayers to all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:43 pm

It is very sad to read of all these heartrending tragedies. It makes me realize how grateful I should be and am for all I have. group hug

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:12 am

@Aunties_Love That is devastating. I am so sorry for all that you and your family are going through. Please keep us updated if you have the opportunity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:32 am

Wishes for a sweet New Year to everyone who celebrates the Jewish New Year with Smartcat and her family. I will pray for EVERYONE that this year brings Healthy, Happiness and Peace to our world.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:41 am

Since we often talk about STD screening and testing for TB. I thought I would share this info I came across today:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/std-cases-hit-record-high-in-us/
The sad thing is the increased rise in STD's in INFANTS. Yes, infants.
Also, even though these are treated with antibiotics there are new strains of gonnorhea that are becoming antibiotic resistant.
Sorry for posting at the dinner hour, but I hope this will provide educational for someone.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:21 am

@Kashathediva Probably those who could benefit most from the STD education will not read the news item.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:23 am

@Norcalgal You never know. You simply never know who might read here. It never hurts. yes

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Well, I am hoping this is the last update. First off, want to thankyou all for your thoughts.

As I said above, 4 families that I knew about then lost their home...well, found out two more families were evacuated in the Elkford Valley/Fernie/Sparwood area. The one that was closest to the Waterton Lake Park lost their home as well. The ONLY bit of good news out of this whole summer fire season is that the 6th family home was saved. That family had a ranch in the Rockies....all around the house was burnt out including the outhouses, barns and bunkhouses, but the house was saved and let's just say the house has enough retardant on it to last a few years. SO, because it is too late in the year to start building or too early for others to get back into their areas cause the infrastructure isn't there yet, Family is pitching in and letting some winter with the relatives for this winter. There were a lot of highs in our family this year with new births, weddings, etc and unfortunatly some hardships too....What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....right??

Again, thanks everyone for your thoughts!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:15 pm

@Aunties_Love I am so sorry for everything your family has gone through. I can't even imagine. Thankfully everyone is ok and you are all there for one another. Stay strong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Sprite wrote:@Aunties_Love I am so sorry for everything your family has gone through. I can't even imagine. Thankfully everyone is ok and you are all there for one another. Stay strong.
To be honest with all the fires this season, the astonishing thing with all the fires and destruction, that there were no deaths. There were some serious accidents and injuries but thankfully no deaths. That in it's own is remarkable.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:03 pm

@Aunties_Love To say thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours is inadequate. I did want to post something to let you know I was thinking of you and your family. PINKHEART

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:32 am

Aunties Love I couldn't put it better than Kasha. Words are inadequate. My heart is heavy for you and all those around you who have been through so much. Just know that caring people are thinking about you and hoping for the very best to come out of this difficult time.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you, around the world? Thread #2

+84
vacayeveryday
mizzoufan
Katiebelle
gurlbrit
justcallmegranny