SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 am

"MEET BEN AND ERNESTO" (TV-14)

MEET BEN AND ERNESTO—After a shocking elimination in the premiere episode, it is now Ben Patton and Ernesto Arguello’s turn to meet their ladies. Twelve women compete for quality time with businessman Ben, while the other twelve women vie for the affections of charitable entrepreneur Ernesto. During Ernesto’s group date, the women are introduced to his philanthropic side. Elsewhere, Ben’s women are put through a strenuous test of their love. Preeminent matchmaker Amber Kelleher-Andrews, relationship author Tracy McMillan and professional dating coach Matthew Hussey handpicked the women based on personality, appearance and overall compatibility with Ben and Ernesto.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 am

I'm looking forward to watching tonight! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ceebeedeedum Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

sanlee088 wrote:I'm looking forward to watching tonight! :Smiley:

Ditto!! I'm also looking forward to reading people's comments afterwards. Thanks so much Sanlee & Love_me for this site! You guys do a remarkable job of making it so functional, informative and ENJOYABLE!
High clap
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 am

Me too! Been seeing lots of previews, will be fun with 2 more HOT guys and their girls in the mix!

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Can't wait for tonight!! Ben is the most my type guy out of all of them. :Drool:

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I'm looking forward to watching tonight! :Smiley:

Ditto!! I'm also looking forward to reading people's comments afterwards. Thanks so much Sanlee & Love_me for this site! You guys do a remarkable job of making it so functional, informative and ENJOYABLE!
High clap

Aww thanks for the sweet compliment!! We are so glad that everyone enjoys it here, and we try to do anything to make it that much better for everyone! bestbud!

noobsleuth wrote:Can't wait for tonight!! Ben is the most my type guy out of all of them. :Drool:

He is the most my type too noob! I'm interested in the ex-Kari story line with Ben.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm only catching the first hour so I hope it's Ben first :Drool:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:20 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm only catching the first hour so I hope it's Ben first :Drool:

My (old fashioned) VCR is ready to tape the program. I doubt I can stay up through the whole thing, especially if it moves at the same pace as last week.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Here we go! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Is no one else watching? giggling

I think Victoria will go tonight!

I think Shandi will go far (if not F1, which I thought her fingers matched to the girl he is saying I love you too). I don't care for her much though. hmmm

Erica is Ben's ex girlfriend right? She seems sweet!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm watching!

Something about Victoria bugs me. I like Erica too. I think she just need a chance for me to judge. But at this point, either of them can go.

I wished it wasn't 1 from each team in the bottom though!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Yay california90! Glad I am not alone! :Smiley:

One thing I noticed is that for each guy when they introduced the first four ladies, they spent more time on the first group of 4 for each. Do you think based on who the F1 is for each, they showed that group (including the F1) first? Does that even make sense? giggling

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

+13
2observe
tigertiz
Beeleever
Catdwoman50
LoveDovez