SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:22 pm

It's surprising that they don't have any bio info for the contestants or a board to chat about the show.

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Lost17 wrote:
2observe wrote:There were so many things that I liked about last night's episode. First, I love that the first dates are not over the top kind of dates, and you get to see the girls either dirty and sweating or just sweating. It looks more real life to me. Secondly, I'm glad that we get to see Ben releasing some real baggage before finding love again. Third, I LOVE the matchmakers input. It's informative and entertaining at the same time. I really like all of the guys and I see the potential for each of them to find love. What I didn't like so much was how the Show was presented. It felt very rushed at times, especially during Ernesto's portion. But, overall I really like the show and am looking foward to next weeks show.
It did feel a bit rushed, would have been nice to start each of the guys off with two hours just to get to know them and the girls more. It's going to be really rushed with all 3 next week.

The one thing I don't like about Amber's advice is her "branding" the girls, not liking that word...but other than that it's interesting the advice they give.
I agree. It sounded more like she was referring to a business vs a person, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:It's surprising that they don't have any bio info for the contestants or a board to chat about the show.
I saw Tim's ladies bio on the "Ready for Love" homepage. But now that all of the ladies have been revealed, don't show it. Also, they don't have the ladies lined up with the Bachelor who chose them. Interest homepage. scratch
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 pm

2observe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:It's surprising that they don't have any bio info for the contestants or a board to chat about the show.
I saw Tim's ladies bio on the "Ready for Love" homepage. But now that all of the ladies have been revealed, don't show it. Also, they don't have the ladies lined up with the Bachelor who chose them. Interest homepage. scratch
I don't know why they just didn't add in Ernesto & Ben's girls like they did Tim's right next to him. Now the girls are all scattered with the guys on top, doesn't make sense! AND we can't even look at the bio's now.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Lost17 wrote:
2observe wrote:
I don't know why they just didn't add in Ernesto & Ben's girls like they did Tim's right next to him. Now the girls are all scattered with the guys on top, doesn't make sense! AND we can't even look at the bio's now.

Exactly! It definitely would have made more sense to do it that way. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 am

I think Eva was pretty careful about choosing guys who were "Ready for Love". She is clear about her concept for this show and spent a great deal of time choosing the right bachelors. These are all successful men. We know that they will get PR for doing the show, as they should. Let us not confuse this with their intentions for doing the show, which I have every reason to believe, are honorable.

It feels like they are pulling shenanigans by bringing ex's and former acquaintances on the show but the matchmakers know exactly what they are doing. It is a test for the guys. Tim passed the test. Hopefully Ben will Figure it out. He clearly has unfinished business with Kari that will not allow him to fully and freely give himself to another. Perhaps that is why he was still single going into the show.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:08 am

Beeleever wrote:I think Eva was pretty careful about choosing guys who were "Ready for Love". She is clear about her concept for this show and spent a great deal of time choosing the right bachelors. These are all successful men. We know that they will get PR for doing the show, as they should. Let us not confuse this with their intentions for doing the show, which I have every reason to believe, are honorable.

It feels like they are pulling shenanigans by bringing ex's and former acquaintances on the show but the matchmakers know exactly what they are doing. It is a test for the guys. Tim passed the test. Hopefully Ben will Figure it out. He clearly has unfinished business with Kari that will not allow him to fully and freely give himself to another. Perhaps that is why he was still single going into the show.

Good Post

It's hard not to compare this show to the Bach, but it isn't. I doubt when it comes to editing for shock and horror that Kari (old Bach producer) would have much pull in that the dept. Eva, from what I can gather, wants the opposite of what MF wants. Case and point, she doesn't require anyone to get engaged at the end of the show. I expect to see more love story and less misdirection here. That's why I think that maybe the obvious choices (Shandi/Alba, Sara/Jenna) are the correct ones. I don't think they are trying to "hide" anyone. I think there is enough going on with all these different story lines that trying to trick the audience would make it even more confusing. At this point they are already down to their final 8. They shouldn't take that precious time and cloud it up with the drama queens. JMO
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:52 am

Why isn't Hailey being considered for the final 2. There aren't as many screencaps - but Tim said some nice things about her - and seemed to have fun with her in the first episode --
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:15 pm

I'd really like to know what happen with Christina; and, why they did not show us SCs that would explain her being sent home so early.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

So I just finished watching the second ep and I love me some Ben! giggling :fanningfan He is HOT. Anyways back to my recap...Ernesto's girls were ok. The only two that stood out for me were Shandi and Alba which seems like they will be the f2. Ben's girls were great. There was one I really liked which was Taryn. She seems sweet. Angela on the other hand needs to listen to Tracy. At the same time though I think she should be more vulnerable around f5 she barely knows Ben! All in all it was a great episode. I can't wait to actually see 1on1's next week Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Were there originally 4 guys "ready for love"?

Post by Relalou Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 pm

[quote="noobsleuth"]
Beeleever wrote:I think Eva was pretty careful about choosing guys who were "Ready for Love". She is clear about her concept for this show and spent a great deal of time choosing the right bachelors. These are all successful men. We know that they will get PR for doing the show, as they should. Let us not confuse this with their intentions for doing the show, which I have every reason to believe, are honorable.

I agree that Eva (or the production staff) were careful in picking the guys. Did any of you notice that, on this week's show, either Ernesto or Ben said he was "one of 4 guys" looking to find love on the show. I wonder if one of them didn't work out and his storyline stopped being produced... It would explain why Tim got his own week.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

+13
2observe
tigertiz
Beeleever
Catdwoman50
LoveDovez