SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 am

There were so many things that I liked about last night's episode. First, I love that the first dates are not over the top kind of dates, and you get to see the girls either dirty and sweating or just sweating. It looks more real life to me. Secondly, I'm glad that we get to see Ben releasing some real baggage before finding love again. Third, I LOVE the matchmakers input. It's informative and entertaining at the same time. I really like all of the guys and I see the potential for each of them to find love. What I didn't like so much was how the Show was presented. It felt very rushed at times, especially during Ernesto's portion. But, overall I really like the show and am looking foward to next weeks show.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 pm

2observe wrote:There were so many things that I liked about last night's episode. First, I love that the first dates are not over the top kind of dates, and you get to see the girls either dirty and sweating or just sweating. It looks more real life to me. Secondly, I'm glad that we get to see Ben releasing some real baggage before finding love again. Third, I LOVE the matchmakers input. It's informative and entertaining at the same time. I really like all of the guys and I see the potential for each of them to find love. What I didn't like so much was how the Show was presented. It felt very rushed at times, especially during Ernesto's portion. But, overall I really like the show and am looking foward to next weeks show.
It did feel a bit rushed, would have been nice to start each of the guys off with two hours just to get to know them and the girls more. It's going to be really rushed with all 3 next week.

The one thing I don't like about Amber's advice is her "branding" the girls, not liking that word...but other than that it's interesting the advice they give.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:49 pm

That was fun. I adore Ernesto, what a sexy man! I'm not sure this will work out for him since he's never said "I love you" before (that makes me think he has serious walls up, or sky high expectations of his ideal partner), but I'll enjoy seeing him on my TV! The Habitat for Humanity date was awesome. His mom was wonderful too, what a great family.

So it looks like we'll see a proposal from Ben, assuming what was shown in the season preview is legit and not taken out of context. Maybe that means he was the only one of the three men to go there, but maybe not. Tim recently revealed he's still with his F1, so his feelings were genuine even if he didn't propose last year at their version of the FRC. He could be planning to do that next month, if they tape an update show (like ATFR).

I'm skeptical about how much the live audience actually saw. I didn't pay super close attention but it'd be really easy to fake an audience with that kind of stage. It's very different than the studio audience seating on ATFR and MTA/WTA. If anyone watches the eliminations again look for how many shots show the audience and the people on stage in the same frame. I noticed some audience reaction shots which were likely filmed earlier, they even do that at the ATFR and Tell All tapings. (The Bach editing team has even used reaction shots from a previous season's ATFR taping.) I noticed a lot of crowd noise and cheering that could've easily been edited in. They can also fake a big audience with a small number of people and edited noise. Hmm... just throwing that out there, I will pay more attention next week. :)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:28 pm

So I was vaguely paying attention as my roommates watched but I have a question. Shandi was on DWTS right and on the GSN right? I feel like she looks so familiar.

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 87b72b10 Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 86669110 Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 pm

umngirl wrote:So I was vaguely paying attention as my roommates watched but I have a question. Shandi was on DWTS right and on the GSN right? I feel like she looks so familiar.

Yep. She was also Miss USA 2004.

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Shandi12
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:33 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
umngirl wrote:So I was vaguely paying attention as my roommates watched but I have a question. Shandi was on DWTS right and on the GSN right? I feel like she looks so familiar.

Thanks San. I thought I was going crazy last night when I said that and my roommates looked at me funny.

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 87b72b10 Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 86669110 Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 pm

terabithia wrote:That was fun. I adore Ernesto, what a sexy man! I'm not sure this will work out for him since he's never said "I love you" before (that makes me think he has serious walls up, or sky high expectations of his ideal partner), but I'll enjoy seeing him on my TV! The Habitat for Humanity date was awesome. His mom was wonderful too, what a great family.

So it looks like we'll see a proposal from Ben, assuming what was shown in the season preview is legit and not taken out of context. Maybe that means he was the only one of the three men to go there, but maybe not. Tim recently revealed he's still with his F1, so his feelings were genuine even if he didn't propose last year at their version of the FRC. He could be planning to do that next month, if they tape an update show (like ATFR).

I'm skeptical about how much the live audience actually saw. I didn't pay super close attention but it'd be really easy to fake an audience with that kind of stage. It's very different than the studio audience seating on ATFR and MTA/WTA. If anyone watches the eliminations again look for how many shots show the audience and the people on stage in the same frame. I noticed some audience reaction shots which were likely filmed earlier, they even do that at the ATFR and Tell All tapings. (The Bach editing team has even used reaction shots from a previous season's ATFR taping.) I noticed a lot of crowd noise and cheering that could've easily been edited in. They can also fake a big audience with a small number of people and edited noise. Hmm... just throwing that out there, I will pay more attention next week. :)

Good insight on Ernesto (sigh lots of romance books are written for guys like him seemingly perfect but haven't been in love, usually with deep secrets). Anyway, I believe he may be looking for the "perfect" wife. So perhaps the beauty queens would be a good match.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm

umngirl wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Thanks San. I thought I was going crazy last night when I said that and my roommates looked at me funny.

I think she is also a news anchor or news correspondent, it was on her job title last night if we can get a screenshot of her intro. (not sure wasn't paying too much attention too)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:25 pm

She was a contestant on DWTS? and what is GSN please?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:

She was on DWTS in 2007. And GSN= Game Show Network. She was a part of the show Lingo.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:40 pm

umngirl wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

She was on DWTS in 2007. And GSN= Game Show Network. She was a part of the show Lingo.

Thanks. Never heard of GSN. She's 34. I wonder how old Ernesto is? Hope she is not on the show for some PR for her career, but of the 3 guys, Ernesto seems the least ready and might be looking for some PR too. I thought Alba seemed like a good match for him. He seems like a good catch. I think he is my favorite so far. I also think the show will get better when about half the girls are gone. Right now, it is just too much with the hosts and the 3 match matchers, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:51 pm

grace8136 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Thanks. Never heard of GSN. She's 34. I wonder how old Ernesto is? Hope she is not on the show for some PR for her career, but of the 3 guys, Ernesto seems the least ready and might be looking for some PR too. I thought Alba seemed like a good match for him. He seems like a good catch. I think he is my favorite so far. I also think the show will get better when about half the girls are gone. Right now, it is just too much with the hosts and the 3 match matchers, etc.

I agree.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 4/16 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

+13
2observe
tigertiz
Beeleever
Catdwoman50
LoveDovez