SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by landrje Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:38 am

http://twitter.com/clmgiudici/status/323306557460865024/photo/1
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by docnash14 Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:53 am

Love_Me wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 2 Fd13679ca48f11e2ad1922000a1cbd31_7

Sean is scheduled to be here in Nashville this coming Thursday (the 18th) for the Southern Women's Show and in Richmond next Sunday for the show there. No word as to whether Catherine will attend either one.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:00 am

Well he could bring his lovely fiancee if he wants any of them . He brought cat with his appearance in Edmonton Canada lol. That appearance is just him so he could bring her if he wants lol and cat can join the fun

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:16 am

@clmgiudici: Dzuin it with @LesleyMurph #hardrockmusiclounge http://t.co/mIj7M6tMGR
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:26 am

I hope that Cat attends these Southern Women's Shows with Sean. Quite honestly, I don't understand why he's booked these events when he's on DWTS. Maybe he did this before his commitment to DWTS but he seriously is spreading himself thin between rehearsals and flying to VA & TN (in my opinion). These aren't 1 to 2 hour flights. Maybe Cat is okay with all this but I remember on one of the talk shows he stated that Cat was his "primary concern" and it just doesn't seem like she is (again in my opinion). Hopefully I'm way off on this but I truly do hope they make it through all this craziness and settle into domestic bliss sometime in the near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:28 am

They looked both gorgeous ! I love how they are so close together . Bff. There is also pic of them that lesley posted in her twitter . Very pretty girls. Cat brought lesley to this VIP event for sure according to her tweet above .

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:29 am

I feel the same way Sushi. And I am a glass half full kind of person. bestbud!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 am

Okay... I am beginning to feel real old and not up on the new "lingo" but can anyone tell me what "Dzuin" means?

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:43 am

sushi4me wrote:I hope that Cat attends these Southern Women's Shows with Sean. Quite honestly, I don't understand why he's booked these events when he's on DWTS. Maybe he did this before his commitment to DWTS but he seriously is spreading himself thin between rehearsals and flying to VA & TN (in my opinion). These aren't 1 to 2 hour flights. Maybe Cat is okay with all this but I remember on one of the talk shows he stated that Cat was his "primary concern" and it just doesn't seem like she is (again in my opinion). Hopefully I'm way off on this but I truly do hope they make it through all this craziness and settle into domestic bliss sometime in the near future.

So what do they do at these Women's Shows anyway? Sean makes these appearances by himself as The Bachelor even though he's now engaged and gets surrounded by a lot of admiring women. It's kind of tasteless.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 am

I hope sean is not having so much fun of being in the spotlight and putting most of his time in DWTS . That he is still has catherine who needs his time more though. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:00 am

I believe he did a show right before the finale. There was a video of the show and I believe he was answering questions posed by an interviewer and also answers questions from the audience. I agree ceebeedeedum, he really isn't a "Bachelor" to me since he is engaged to Cat but I'm sure these were booked awhile ago. I would think he would address his relationship with Cat during these shows (I would find it weird if he doesn't). It would even make it better if she attended the shows (even if she's "backstage").

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 am

Those events that Sean has been committed to attend are probably PAID Appearances. The guy's gotta strike while the iron is hot coz after DWTS and Bachette starts, that's it..
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

+64
jembid
Fall5021
LoveDovez
booty
mtnlvr55