SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by ultimateldy Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:44 am

kitcat wrote:Those events that Sean has been committed to attend are probably PAID Appearances. The guy's gotta strike while the iron is hot coz after DWTS and Bachette starts, that's it..

At who's expense?

Sushi, I believe Cat meant dancing with Leslie? lol

ultimateldy

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

Post by booradley123 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 am

HA! rofl Cat "Favorited" my tweet--

scout harper @booradley123 2h
Lemme get this straight;@clmgiudici @LesleyMurph -NY at 12, CA festival tonite? I'll have whatever THEY'RE having
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 am

HA! Cat "Favorited" my tweet--

Lemme get this straight;@clmgiudici @LesleyMurph -NY at 12, CA festival tonite? I'll have whatever THEY'RE having

Hahahahaha, booradley you cracked me up, can't stop laughing!! So does this mean she's been to NY?

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 am

THIS is now my FAVORITE pic of Cat at this time in her life-

https://twitter.com/LesleyMurph/status/323320233630760961/photo/1

All of my buddies think she is uber-HOT!

Last edited by booradley123 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by booradley123 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 am

Iploeg wrote:HA! Cat "Favorited" my tweet--

Hahahahaha, booradley you cracked me up, can't stop laughing!! So does this mean she's been to NY?

Yep! Because I included the link to the photo of them in NY airport- http://t.co/if1S6sF6kK
booradley123
booradley123

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:24 am

[quote="ultimateldy"][quote="kitcat"]Those events that Sean has been committed to attend are probably PAID Appearances. The guy's gotta strike while the iron is hot coz after DWTS and Bachette starts, that's it..[/quote]

At who's expense?

Sushi, I believe Cat meant dancing with Leslie? laugh out loud
[/quote]

I'm calling all these...DWTS/paid appearances/endorsements...opportunities that are too good to pass up cos I don't think Sean could earn this much if he's back in Dallas working as an insurance agent or furniture maker. Sean is saving up for his and Cat's future...i hope Praying

I see SeanCat as a very practical couple...they know what all these entails-the hardships, bad press etc and i guess they will try their best to make it work. It's tough but lets just hope they survive.
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:55 am

Sean committed to doing the Southern Women's show appearances before DWTS came into the picture. I'm guessing if he knew he would be offered DWTS, he probably would have said no. But since he didn't know at the time that dancing was an option, so he agreed to the Southern Women's shows because it was just 6 days out of his life.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 am

sushi4me wrote:I believe he did a show right before the finale. There was a video of the show and I believe he was answering questions posed by an interviewer and also answers questions from the audience. I agree ceebeedeedum, he really isn't a "Bachelor" to me since he is engaged to Cat but I'm sure these were booked awhile ago. I would think he would address his relationship with Cat during these shows (I would find it weird if he doesn't). It would even make it better if she attended the shows (even if she's "backstage").

He's done two so far - Savannah and Memphis. All of the shows are using the same blurb to describe his appearances and it certainly focuses on the fact that Sean found love. After Nashville and Richmond, there is another one on April 28th in Raleigh and then the remainder are not until early fall, although he is not on the schedule for any of these later ones. Here's an excerpt from the blurb:

"After falling for Emily Maynard last season on The Bachelorette, Sean has finally found true love with lucky lady, Catherine Giudici. Sean and Catherine seem to have found the real thing when it comes to romance. They’ve even claimed that they will pronounce their “I do’s” in front of a national tv audience!

Until they walk down the aisle, Sean, 28, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, is shaking his money-maker on Dancing With The Stars with Catherine watching from the front row.

Meet Sean on the 107.5 The River Fashion Stage at 1:00pm on Thursday, April 18th. Following his on-stage appearance, Sean will sign autographs at the National Dance Clubs Pavilion."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 am

well i think if cat is not with him i beleive tjey will break up when dwts is over the way i look at it they seem not to be spending any time together only when she is there for him on mon and tues for dwts
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 am

I think it's very healthy for Sean and Catherine to have different pursuits and to spend time apart. It is unusual for any couple to spend 24/7 together. I'm sure Coachella is paid- it was probably offered to Sean and Catherine together, but Sean told them he couldn't go and then Catherine is getting to go on her own- and take her pal, Lesley.

I've been married to my husband for over 32 years. When we were dating, we could only see each other on weekends because our homes were far apart, though both in the LA area, he travelled for work probably 4 days a week. Back then, there was no Skype, so a nightly phone call had to suffice. None of that changed when we were engaged 5 months later ( not sure we had spent any more time together than S & C who's dates lasted 12-18 hrs at a time). We were married 5 months after that- and though we finally lived together at that point, he still travelled 4 or so days a week and put in 12 hour days (plus a commute). I was in graduate school for the first two years of our marriage and working after that- I had plenty on my plate, too.

DWTS is Sean's work right now. We aren't sure what Catherine's finding in the way of work, but she's free- lanced before, so she can pursue opportunities that way. And flexibility has allowed her to go to Portugal (pure speculation, of course), and to Coachella.

Good communication is intimate. Shared values are important. Physical intimacy doesn't always include intercourse- though it does in marriage (and for more and more people it does outside of marriage- which IMO makes it a little less intimate).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 pm

i do hope they make it but since they do not live will together i think it will be harder on the relationship
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think it's very healthy for Sean and Catherine to have different pursuits and to spend time apart. It is unusual for any couple to spend 24/7 together. I'm sure Coachella is paid- it was probably offered to Sean and Catherine together, but Sean told them he couldn't go and then Catherine is getting to go on her own- and take her pal, Lesley.

I've been married to my husband for over 32 years. When we were dating, we could only see each other on weekends because our homes were far apart, though both in the LA area, he travelled for work probably 4 days a week. Back then, there was no Skype, so a nightly phone call had to suffice. None of that changed when we were engaged 5 months later ( not sure we had spent any more time together than S & C who's dates lasted 12-18 hrs at a time). We were married 5 months after that- and though we finally lived together at that point, he still travelled 4 or so days a week and put in 12 hour days (plus a commute). I was in graduate school for the first two years of our marriage and working after that- I had plenty on my plate, too.

DWTS is Sean's work right now. We aren't sure what Catherine's finding in the way of work, but she's free- lanced before, so she can pursue opportunities that way. And flexibility has allowed her to go to Portugal (pure speculation, of course), and to Coachella.

Good communication is intimate. Shared values are important. Physical intimacy doesn't always include intercourse- though it does in marriage (and for more and more people it does outside of marriage- which IMO makes it a little less intimate).

I second every one of your words and kudos to you and your husband for what appears to be an ability to prioritize your individual growth and concomitantly the growth of your marriage.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #4

+64
jembid
Fall5021
LoveDovez
booty
mtnlvr55