SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Tim wore the feather the firt elimination night so I don't think it had anything to do with his final pick.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Sorry I am having major computer problems so I am trying to post pictures as I get them to load up. I will group them where I believe that they are together.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Kinda sad :

tombropez
Its a sad day. Ya'll will soon understand the significance of this tree.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Isnt that Sara? It wouldnt be sad or significant if it was a tree where he had a picnic or something with one of the the women he ended up rejecting. WHOA. This is BIG. He's holding a white box. It's got to be the engagement ring box. We got it. :Clap:
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:11 pm

tigertiz wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:Kinda sad :

tombropez
Its a sad day. Ya'll will soon understand the significance of this tree.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Isnt that Sara? It wouldnt be sad or significant if it was a tree where he had a picnic or something with one of the the women he ended up rejecting. WHOA. This is BIG. He's holding a white box. It's got to be the engagement ring box. We got it. :Clap:

That would be very exciting. But it is a piece of paper and not a box. I think she might of given him something she wrote on paper. I have more pictures that I think link this tree and Sara and Tim together. They are just loading up slow right now.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Here's a flook picture that I was able to capture. The dark dress at the end with Tim.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks too noobsleuth for bringing those two photos together! Good work.
Yup. Here's Ben's white box. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by tigertiz on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm

That would be very exciting. But it is a piece of paper and not a box.
Could be just a piece of paper. But still -that tree would not be significant if he had chosen anyone BUT Sara . A tree where you had a picnic last June with a woman you have not seen since July (during which time you have been very much in love with someone else) is not a significant tree. The significance (thanks to the screencap match) is that it is a special tree for Tim and Sara.

Last edited by tigertiz on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:29 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yup . Here's Ben's white box.
Here are the two pictures together.
Maybe it's possible that with the champagne there that he wanted to do it privately between the two of them. But I'm not convinced it's a box yet.
Thanks noobsleuth for the picture.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yup . Here's Ben's white box. Boy, Tim's holding his box so casually...

Ok I'm almost convinced it is indeed a box. My take is in his interview he is singing by this tree. This tree means alot to him. So it would only seem appropriate that he takes his love to this special tree to propose to her. In his interviews he talks about not dating much. And the fact that something like a proposal is so important to him. I can see him not having it live. But maybe waiting for her answer at the live show. After he sings his love song to her. I have felt Sara from the beginning. So I hope we are indeed seeing them fall in love.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:56 pm

I dont.think it's a box he's holding when he's sitting with Sara. I think the pic is either a group date or Sara's 1on1. We only know that Ben actually proposed.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:19 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I dont.think it's a box he's holding when he's sitting with Sara. I think the pic is either a group date or Sara's 1on1. We only know that Ben actually proposed.

I first thought a folded piece of paper. He mentioned on a interview. He had 9 single dates in 8 days. No mention of any group dates.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Yeah it looks like a piece of paper.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+29
composer53
Beb
kraft33
fletchy
MVMom39forever