SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:11 am

And by the tme the show is done it'll be almost a year since he first picked her...wow :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am

Can someone tell me how to watch the videos up above. Also how to read my pm inbox. Nothing opens up when I click on them. Thanks so much.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:33 am

iluv: click on "you have 1 new message " or whatever it says , at the top of every page: in the horizontal list of

Home, Portal, Faq, Search, Memberlist, Usergroups, Profile, You have 1 message , Log out.

Then look to the list of messages that will appear on the left , and click on each message to read. There is also a reply button if you want to reply.
Dont click on the inbox - unless you are switching between outbox, sent messages, save box, etc. Try that and see if it will work.

As to the videos - I can watch them just by clicking on the play arrow that appears in the middle of the little screen.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 am

ThankMeLater wrote:And by the tme the show is done it'll be almost a year since he first picked her...wow :)
I know! Long time to keep it secret! He travels a lot so I'm sure she met him wherever she could.

Thanks for posting those Love, wonder why he's wearing that feather...different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 am

Lost17 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:And by the tme the show is done it'll be almost a year since he first picked her...wow :)
I know! Long time to keep it secret! He travels a lot so I'm sure she met him wherever she could.

Thanks for posting those Love, wonder why he's wearing that feather...different.

I would think the feather would have meaning to him and his girl. Possibly they saw peacocks some where together.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Lost17 wrote:

A year is impressive - it's the main reason I am enjoying this show. They are already more successful then most Bach couples and the show isn't even done airing yet! I heard Ben is still with his choice... has anyone heard anything about Ernesto?

He wore a feather at the first elimination too, so I don't know if it's a new girl related thing or not.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here is another good interview with Tim. I was wondering, now think more so. That the house the girls are in, in LA is a stage home. If the producer of the home is from the earlier seasons of the Bachelor. He would know the problems they faced by showing contestants, and their family homes.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Lol at Brad Womack convincing him to not do it! And then he does it and is in a longer relationship - still with her, can marry her, etc.

Something must be wrong with the Bachelor..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:57 pm

california90 wrote:Lol at Brad Womack convincing him to not do it! And then he does it and is in a longer relationship - still with her, can marry her, etc.

I LOL'd at Brad's advice too.

Of course the problem is the Bachelor well, MF really and his idea of what a love story is. On one hand you have a show that uses psych evaluations to exploit your weaknesses, fears, etc and on the other, a show that uses 3 world class matchmakers, keeping you on the straight and narrow so that you don't F up what could be the best relationship ever. Not even close IMO. I'm going to give Eva Longoria the benefit of the doubt and think she wants her couples to make it. It makes her show more credible then the Bach.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Kinda sad :

tombropez
Its a sad day. Ya'll will soon understand the significance of this tree.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 pm

california90 wrote:Lol at Brad Womack convincing him to not do it! And then he does it and is in a longer relationship - still with her, can marry her, etc.

The Bachelor or the Bachelor? I'd say in this case, the Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Did a little gallery for Tim:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+29
composer53
Beb
kraft33
fletchy
MVMom39forever