SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by 2observe Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I'm also convinced that it's Jenna, although I tried to find all the info cuz maybe for my personal satisfaction I was looking for different outcome. But, we need to meet this girl first, since in ep1 she was hardly shown. What I do know is that she has very fresh, bright and positive face, gorgeous big eyes and she is "sorry to be allergic to cats" (every time she was in California).

and nobody wrote yet if those lyrics stand correct from Haven't Told Her:
"An angel in my dawn of white the way she moves"

... maybe we'll find out tonight (me tomorrow).

haha This may be grasping at straws but Tim's parents who live SB have a cat. Funny coincidence giggling

You all are going great with that finale pic! :Clap: All I can see is that she is too short to be Hailey!

Good point noobsleuth. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Litta123 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:58 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm also convinced that it's Jenna, although I tried to find all the info cuz maybe for my personal satisfaction I was looking for different outcome. But, we need to meet this girl first, since in ep1 she was hardly shown. What I do know is that she has very fresh, bright and positive face, gorgeous big eyes and she is "sorry to be allergic to cats" (every time she was in California).

happygolucky, I've listened to that song beginning multiple times and truthfully, I'm not sure. If that translation is correct, then I have no idea what he means by that...it's not an expression that is common to me. The "person" who translated it this way has a significant error in a different key part of the song. He/she says "I know another but I'm tongue tied", but to me I believe it should be "I know I love her but I'm tongue tied"...that is what most other sites have and that's what it sounds like to my ear. So this translation site leaves me a little suspect.

The only other possibility that I've come up with is "An angel in Madonna white, the way she moves". That makes a little bit more sense to me, but neither is it a common expression that I'm aware of...so I don't know for sure.

And, Noobs, I know what you mean that Jenna seems so obvious that it makes me second guess myself. To your point about if any other girl retweeted the April 10th tweet. No one else from the show did...so I think I might be buying some swampland in Florida from her if she's not F1. giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:

happygolucky, I've listened to that song beginning multiple times and truthfully, I'm not sure. If that translation is correct, then I have no idea what he means by that...it's not an expression that is common to me. The "person" who translated it this way has a significant error in a different key part of the song. He/she says "I know another but I'm tongue tied", but to me I believe it should be "I know I love her but I'm tongue tied"...that is what most other sites have and that's what it sounds like to my ear. So this translation site leaves me a little suspect.

The only other possibility that I've come up with is "An angel in Madonna white, the way she moves". That makes a little bit more sense to me, but neither is it a common expression that I'm aware of...so I don't know for sure.

And, Noobs, I know what you mean that Jenna seems so obvious that it makes me second guess myself. To your point about if any other girl retweeted the April 10th tweet. No one else from the show did...so I think I might be buying some swampland in Florida from her if she's not F1. giggling

Not sure about the, "something something in white" part but the main part of the chorus is "I know I love her, but I'm tongue tied". :yes: That's the whole point of the song - he's told her he loves everything about her.. her eyes, her smile, the way she moves but he's never said "I love you". Sad part is that he hopes he doesn't lose her over it. JMO Great song though! I really like it.

I saw your convo with Jenna on Twitter. It's funny that she was more upset about the way her hair looked then that her dress was totally see through. haha
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Thanks girls :pinkaw: yeah, Litta, were you trying to caught her by saying something more? eheheh, good try, I also wondered how much see through was it in-front, but they both played it cool.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm with Litta on the lyric being close to "angel in Madonna white" that's what it sounds like to me, love the song!

I'm going to have to go look at that convo. :Smiley: Jenna had nothing to worry about, she's gorgeous, dry or wet!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm not into pop music, but although it's very easy on the ear song, it's really nice to sing & dance along. Btw, Tim's voice is amazing, he really has good soft tenor voice and with this new album and more exposure I hope they get more audience, also I didn't know that in USA it's so hard to get the music on the radio and there are complications on which charts it belongs to.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Haha! I actually wasn't trying to trip Jenna up. I almost invited her to check out this site, but then I thought it might be weird for her to read all of our speculations.

Someday, I'd love for one of these reality people to show up for a little Q&A. It would be so interesting.

It happened on another "underground" board that I belonged to a couple of years ago. The reality star was actually quite candid with some of her remarks. It was fun, but also nerve wracking because we were in a live chatroom. Everyone was a little tongue tied...or finger tied, if you will.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Litta123 wrote:Haha! I actually wasn't trying to trip Jenna up. I almost invited her to check out this site, but then I thought it might be weird for her to read all of our speculations.

Someday, I'd love for one of these reality people to show up for a little Q&A. It would be so interesting.

It happened on another "underground" board that I belonged to a couple of years ago. The reality star was actually quite candid with some of her remarks. It was fun, but also nerve wracking because we were in a live chatroom. Everyone was a little tongue tied...or finger tied, if you will.

Good times Litta, good times. You may have been tongue tied, but I was chatting Cathy that night. Thought I was gonna run them right from the chat room.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 pm

:yes: Umn, my biggest problem was that I couldn't type fast enough to keep up with the conversation. Ah well, good times...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Plain White T's just posted this:
Plain White T's ‏@PlainWhiteTs 38m Maybe Tim #ShouldveGoneToBed to avoid the #paparazzi! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #ridiculous #nottrue [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ha, love that they used their EP/song title in that. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm

While I have received further confirmation that Sara is definitely in the final two, yesterday I got some information that made me think that she was not the one chosen by Tim.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 pm

^^Thanks, doc, for sharing with us. Sara had a really great connection with Tim tonight. Hopefully, this experience was healing for her heart and not a set back. She seems to have a sweet soul and hope she stays open...and that she does find love again.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+29
composer53
Beb
kraft33
fletchy
MVMom39forever