SELECT CONTENT

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by docnash14 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Thanks, doc, for sharing with us. Sara had a really great connection with Tim tonight. Hopefully, this experience was healing for her heart and not a set back. She seems to have a sweet soul and hope she stays open...and that she does find love again.

She really is very sweet.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:25 am

I really don't think any of the woman had a chance while Christina was still in the picture. But her confession threw Tim for a serious loop, and it explains her unexpected early departure.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:09 am

Wonder why Christiana didn't mention that little tidbit in her bio/to the matchmaker! She's def. a little out there with the things she says.

Gotta love Hailey-raunchy part of the house, lol!

Funny that the girls had to leave with just their pjs on and no makeup, love it!

Tim & Jenna's first kiss *sigh*... ok, not liking we don't get to see MORE!!! They only show us like a minute at most with these girls, NEED more time!!

I really like Tim's girls! Sara is a sweetheart and I can def. see why she'd be in the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:22 am

We def. get to see the steamy kisses with Jenna. The only one we see of Sara is the one in the ocean and that is from a distance... Jenna reminds me of his ex wife.. they look alot alike.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:39 am

2observe wrote:I really don't think any of the woman had a chance while Christina was still in the picture. But her confession threw Tim for a serious loop, and it explains her unexpected early departure.

yikes, I missed it, what did she confess? (I've been watching (west coast) but I'm been paying more attention to stuff online than tv.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 am

I don't remember exactly what was said, but I believe she admitted to Tim to having relationships in her younger past with women. Tim seemed shocked. Tracy, her matchmaker, was unaware of this and told Christina that it was a big deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 am

Still haven't seen the show yet, only a couple of videos that are posted on NBC site, but i can't watch the entire ep cuz I'm out of the country.
So, once again I'm looking at Hailey and I recognize all the moves. man! and I thought I wasn't that obvious when I was going through my "falling"...
Jenna is really beautiful and like someone mentioned, she has some features that reminisce of Tim's ex-wife, shorter, light blond and angular face. The dress she's wearing by the pool is my favorite and from official make-up photos I don't get whether they wear their own or stylists bring bunch of clothes for girls to choose from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:33 am

While you're all sleeping and I impatiently wait for ep. to be uploaded online, I'll waste a little more time to say, that it's refreshing to see regular girls "competing" for guy's attention, but not being all beauty pageant vicious to each other, which I can sense directly from other two teams. Even discussion over Christina (web video) wasn't malignant like the "beauty queen one's", and I noticed Jenna's "jealousy" already in ep1 cuz of Leah (conversation they had with Tim while trying to write the song lyrics when Sarah was talking and later in the studio)... So, "play them like a fiddle" - makes sense now even more.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 am

So it's morning at your place, here is afternoon and I've just had my lunch. :27: but I'm desperate to know more, since noone put the episode online that I can watch. So, tell me, how was the show last night and what's the deal with Sara's Timmy-story (that I've read he was part of it)? Any more impressions about the girls? Who went home?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:55 am

Happygolucky, I hate for you to have to suffer not knowing what happened! I actually haven't watched the whole show yet, but I found a recap that should explain it best. Although I have to comment that I loved Ernesto's sister being a spy, even though he seemed not to heed her advice about Erica. However, since that wasn't the REAL Erica who was rude to his sister :dripdrip , then I guess he had to give her a 2nd chance, huh? I'm sure the real Erica knows to be nice to important people pretending to be assistants.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:07 am

So is the show only going to be on line from here on out. If so I wonder if they are only going to post 1 episode at a time. :(

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 am

thank you Buckeye. Now I'm even more eager to see this make-over. yes it's weird that it's still not online and unfort. I can't watch it on NBC official site.
So Hailey is messing up again, being on bottom 3, but I've read her blog and she got it - is all about confidence - and being very similar to her (in character & profession) I also tend to show my "worse" side through the humor and then if a guy is strong enough to stay and not diverge (hitting on another girl) and sees through the "protection wall" then he's worth "sweating for".

What's your take on Sara and Jenna and other contestants?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+29
composer53
Beb
kraft33
fletchy
MVMom39forever