SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 13 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Well they arent tweeting directly to one another - but it's out there just the same for a few of us to pick up on. I dont think the show knows or cares much about sleuthers, particularly now that it's online only. I wonder if that is a reason the contestants are feeling more free to tweet and comment about the show. This is really interesting.
In his tweet, he hashtagged "hopefulromantic". Oh he's single alright.

I feel badly for the F2 and F3s. Have they not been able to date anyone since last summer? crazy.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by moonpie Thu May 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Lost17 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Shandi response maybe

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 29m
"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself." ~Oprah Winfrey
Curiouser and curiouser!

moonpie thanks for posting what was said at People.

yes No prob.

I think this relationship is the one that has me the most curious ... to me, Jenna/Tim seem a foregone conclusion and Ben seems happy with whatever he's got going on. I agree with umngirl - reading all of their tweets and trying to decipher them has become more entertaining than the show itself. I'm a little ashamed at how interested I am in the Shandi/Ernesto (/Alba?) situation. Hugesmile
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

epic1 wrote:here's one note i noticed by looking at her twitter today off the bat. when you reply to someones tweet you always get the other names that are mentioned with it. i noticed that when they complimented her kiss with "@ernestoarguello" she will purposely take his name out of the conversation and reply with everything else. i think she either wants nothing to do with him or the show isn't allowing her to make a connection with him in the slightest.

Welcome epic1! :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Well it looks like he did pick Shandi and then they broke up...I like these shots being fired at eachother. Really entertaining :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu May 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks for posting all the tweets. I don't follow any of the RFL cast on Twitter so I appreciate you posting them here.

I don't have a clue what to think of all this. It certainly seems like something went sour in the ShandiErn love story. I guess we all know you can have smokin hot chemistry, like in that kiss, but not be compatible long term. Too bad they didn't have long enough on the show to figure that out.

This show and the threads here are so much fun. :swinginglove

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 02, 2013 8:26 pm

epic1 wrote:here's one note i noticed by looking at her twitter today off the bat. when you reply to someones tweet you always get the other names that are mentioned with it. i noticed that when they complimented her kiss with "@ernestoarguello" she will purposely take his name out of the conversation and reply with everything else. i think she either wants nothing to do with him or the show isn't allowing her to make a connection with him in the slightest.

:Welcome epic1!

Beeleever wrote:Thanks for posting all the tweets. I don't follow any of the RFL cast on Twitter so I appreciate you posting them here.

I don't have a clue what to think of all this. It certainly seems like something went sour in the ShandiErn love story. I guess we all know you can have smokin hot chemistry, like in that kiss, but not be compatible long term. Too bad they didn't have long enough on the show to figure that out.

This show and the threads here are so much fun. :swinginglove

Love this post! I agree
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Here are some tweets from Shandi from the last 6 months. It makes me wonder how long they lasted. I couldnt go back beyond her November tweets.
Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 11 Jan

We all need this at times. RT “@amber_kelleher: Never allow loneliness to drive u back into the arms of someone u know u don't belong with.”
Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 24 Feb

A man, a real man, a "wonderful man," will be too busy protecting your heart to play with it or break it.

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 9 Jan

Sat by 80yr old man on flight. He was traveling for 1 day for business. Told me "and I miss my wife already." I want a love like that! #LOVE

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 3 Dec

Don't spend your life pondering over what could've been, or what should've been. Pick up & move on! Life's too short. What's meant, will be.
[quote]
Amber Kelleher ‏@amber_kelleher 3 Dec

The person that truly loves you will cherish you, fight for you and protect you.
Retweeted by Shandi Finnessey

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 23 Nov

Some of the best advice I ever heard... Only believe half of what a man does & believe nothing of what he says. #AweSnap Bahahaha (jajaja)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by epic1 Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Some of the best advice I ever heard... Only believe half of what a man does & believe nothing of what he says. #AweSnap Bahahaha (jajaja)

she even translated the laugh in spanish.

epic1

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu May 02, 2013 11:24 pm

I said it in my first RFL post and I'll say it again - any guy Ernesto's age who hasn't said I Love You to a woman and is proud of that fact has got some kind of issues going on. :yes: He reminds me of your typical Miami Don Juan who loves his eye candy but doesn't settle down. He may not be the kissing bandit but that's part of the allure (to some, he totally turns me off).

I'm looking forward to seeing the finale and any follow up show afterwards to hear what happened between he and Shandi... Based on her tweets, she wasn't the one doing the breaking up...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 pm

I agree that he broke up with her. He felt he couldnt trust her , for some reason, and that was that. It's also interesting that Amber picked up on his desire for serious eye candy and she gave him two top flight Beauty queens (we're not talking Miss Apple Festival)..... I like him - but I think he must be very demanding when it comes to women. I'm not suggesting that he, or anyone, should "settle" but settling isnt the same thing as having realistic expectations for the person sharing your life. I'll be looking to see whether he seems flexible......

Last edited by tigertiz on Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:42 pm

epic1 wrote:

I didn't know what that meant, thanks for clarifying, hmm. I read her posts from back then and was sad for her and thought they'd broken up. Welcome by the way!

tiger I think their breakup was in Nov, that's when those kind of posts started showing up.

Bee I agree, it's been fun and very interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri May 03, 2013 12:29 am

Lost17 wrote:
epic1 wrote:

I didn't know what that meant, thanks for clarifying, hmm. I read her posts from back then and was sad for her and thought they'd broken up. Welcome by the way!

tiger I think their breakup was in Nov, that's when those kind of posts started showing up.

Bee I agree, it's been fun and very interesting!

Wow, this girl is not holding anything back. She is even laughing in Spanish! A women scorned....

Bring it on... 2pop
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy