SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 12 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:47 pm

tigertiz wrote:What the heck is up with that tweet - I'll be the lucky one the day I fall in love?
He must have broken up with Shandi and looks forward to falling in love - again.
It's hard to know isn't it! Someone said he'd said he's with someone now, who knows?
"Who I can trust blindly" what's he referring to? Did he pick Shandi as F1, had a falling out and is now saying this? And IF he's in a relationship now, is it Alba...who he CAN trust blindly. Like I said social media...it's hard to know and people will come up with all kinds of ideas! :yes:

Or maybe he's giving a tease and he and Shandi are together and he's in love with her and trusts her blindly? Same with Alba if she's F1 haha Am I grasping here? Or it could be like you said tiger. I love how they confuse us! :crazed

Last edited by Lost17 on Thu May 02, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled name, haha)

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 pm

I really really dont think Ernesto is with Alba. I just didnt see much interest on his part.
As for Shandi - I'm liking her more. I love this tweet from 2 weeks ago.
Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 16 Apr

Uh oh... Mom just called from Missouri to ask 'Why were you... Um... Sorta bitchy?' Gulp. What? Guess all I can say is 'When in Rome...' ;)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Lost17 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:What the heck is up with that tweet - I'll be the lucky one the day I fall in love?
He must have broken up with Shandi and looks forward to falling in love - again.
It's hard to know isn't it! Someone said he'd said he's with someone now, who knows?
"Who I can trust blindly" what's he referring to? Did he pick Shandi as F1, had a falling out and is now saying this? And IF he's in a relationship now, is it Alba...who he CAN trust blindly. Like I said social media...it's hard to know and people will come up with all kinds of ideas! :yes:

Or maybe he's giving a tease and he and Shandi are together and he's in love with her and trusts her blindly? Same with Alba if she's F1 haha Am I grasping here? Or it could be like you said tiger. I love how they confuse us! :crazed

There's a People mag video on their site dated 4/23, with Ben and Ernesto. At the end, Ben says he can't confirm or deny what we saw on camera - the proposal scene - but he's still with the girl that he chose on the show.

Ernesto then says "I can't confirm or deny anything but I can say that I did find love and I'm very happy." Doesn't say that he's with the person he chose, however.

Hmmmn. Wish I knew how to embed the video - it's still over on the People site, though.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 2:24 pm

"I can't confirm or deny anything but I can say that I did find love and I'm very happy."
Translate: " I did find love on the show" (with Shandi). But we broke up. Nevertheless, " I'm very happy" because women are coming out of the woodwork and I'm confident I'll find love ("with someone I can trust blindly") very soon.
I wonder what trust issue broke down their relationship. Because I really do think they fell in love and later broke up. If he just realized after a couple of months that they didnt have common values or interests, he would not have tweeted that particular language. He'd have said - "cant wait to b with someone forever" or something like that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:33 pm

tigertiz wrote:
"I can't confirm or deny anything but I can say that I did find love and I'm very happy."
Translate: " I did find love on the show" (with Shandi). But we broke up. Nevertheless, " I'm very happy" because women are coming out of the woodwork and I'm confident I'll find love ("with someone I can trust blindly") very soon.
I wonder what trust issue broke down their relationship. Because I really do think they fell in love and later broke up. If he just realized after a couple of months that they didnt have common values or interests, he would not have tweeted that particular language. He'd have said - "cant wait to b with someone forever" or something like that.
I agree and I'm rofl over that first part (not at the expense of Shandi) but I can see Ernesto doing that! I do hope we're wrong though.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Shandi response maybe

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 29m
"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself." ~Oprah Winfrey
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 2:42 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Shandi response maybe

"Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself." ~Oprah Winfrey
Curiouser and curiouser!

moonpie thanks for posting what was said at People.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Maybe? Whoa. For sure it's her response. He's sureptitiously called her out for not being completely trustworthy and she's fighting back. I'd love to know what happened. But am I Team Shandi or Team Ernesto? Hmmm.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 02, 2013 3:07 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Maybe? Whoa. For sure it's her response. He's sureptitiously called her out for not being completely trustworthy and she's fighting back. I'd love to know what happened. But am I Team Shandi or Team Ernesto? Hmmm.

Holy moly! Are these two really fighting over social media? Or is this all staged to get the super sleuthers to second guess that Shandi is his F1? Guess we'll just have to keep watching online!

However, if Tim and Ben are indeed still with their F1's ... after such a significant amount of time in "hiding" ... I think it's logical to assume that one of the three couples broke up.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 02, 2013 3:23 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding the tweets from the cast far more interesting than the actual show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygal Thu May 02, 2013 3:26 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Holy moly! Are these two really fighting over social media? Or is this all staged to get the super sleuthers to second guess that Shandi is his F1? Guess we'll just have to keep watching online!

However, if Tim and Ben are indeed still with their F1's ... after such a significant amount of time in "hiding" ... I think it's logical to assume that one of the three couples broke up.

I agree that it's logical that one of the 3 couples would have broken up. The only show I can think of where 3 couples really lasted was the 2nd season of Love in the Wild... Still very sad that a 3rd season won't be airing this summer!

sunnygal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding the tweets from the cast far more interesting than the actual show.
It adds a different dimension to it, at least this way we have something to talk about in between shows! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy