SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 29 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by klisack Thu May 16, 2013 11:20 am

If the Ben thing is true then Eva has been a very busy lady. Don't blame her though. They are both hotties. giggling

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by klisack Thu May 16, 2013 11:23 am

what type of agreement they had. But he has pissed her off now so I think anything is game.

But maybe that is their plan all along. OK now I know I am getting ridiculous. plotting

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 16, 2013 11:35 am

I live right outside of DC and I can tell you it was all the buzz here. Opinion here is they are definitely dating and actually look like a married couple.
oooh - any details? Was it in the gossip columns locally?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 11:41 am

tigertiz wrote:Could it be possible that she was with Ben for a while in the spring of 2012 , and is now with Ernesto? Remember the NE really did have good intel about the Bachelor series, pre Reality Steve. Also - truth is always stranger than fiction. I really do believe she is with Ernesto because they were in San Antonio (of all places) and DC at the same time.

well, i did post that picture of them having lunch together in san antonio with her parents two weeks ago. he was with her in DC and then they were also in nyc right after that when she did an interview for L'Oréal before heading to Paris. i am still willing to bet that ernesto is with her there too. he had a post on twitter today at 2:48 am (east coast time) responding to someone about the miami heat. that would be 8:48 am in Paris, which is a more reasonable time to be responding to that kind of twitter message. if he were such a huge heat fan and home in miami he really would have been posting at 10 pm or so when the heat won a big game last night. more likely that the game wasn't televised in paris!

i do find the whole thing disappointing. i kind of expected that most of the contestants would be seeking some amount of larger fame and fortune, but the thing with eva is just plain smelly.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 11:47 am

klisack wrote:
Could it be possible that she was with Ben for a while in the spring of 2012 , and is now with Ernesto? Remember the NE really did have good intel about the Bachelor series, pre Reality Steve. Also - truth is always stranger than fiction. I really do believe she is with Ernesto because they were in San Antonio (of all places) and DC at the same time.

I live right outside of DC and I can tell you it was all the buzz here. Opinion here is they are definitely dating and actually look like a married couple. I totally think they are dating and seriously.

i mentioned this before, but for the past two months eva has been wearing a very interesting ring on her right forefinger. looks like a micro diamond band. i don't know too many other people who wear that kind of ring every day as just an ornamental thing. guess her publicist is going to have field day when this all come out in the open and they have to explain away the stuff she's been saying right and left denying any relationship with ernesto.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 11:52 am

Truth be told... Eva tried it with Ben, got back with her ex, then when they broke up, she turned to ernesto for comfort. They started dating still during the filming of the show and he 'played the role' of falling in love when that couldn't be further from the truth.
I even heard from my friend that he asked the producer for a new set of girls, that he was promised models and beautiful woman and only got girls. Apparently the only one he remotely liked was shandi.
The more I hear about Ernesto, the more discussed I become. He's a poor excuse for a man.
And eva is just a home wrecker. She's not promoting the show because she doesn't want to see Ernesto make out with anyone. She ruined the show so she could get a man.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 16, 2013 11:55 am

I have totally believed that Eva and Ernesto have been an item since we saw that they were in San Antonio at the same time. I think I missed the lunch with her parents photo - but gosh - they arent even trying to hide it. Wow!
Now I'd like to figure out the rest of the timeline, specifically:

1. The Ben stuff: Was Eva with Ben in the winter or spring of 2012? Was it public? Did Ernesto ever know this? When did Eva and Ben break up?

2. When did Ernesto happen: Were they together last spring, before filming began? Were they together during filming? Was he ever in a relationship with Shandi at all - from August until her sad tweets in November? Or did they never really have a relationship whatsoever?

3. Who knew what and when: Did the matchmakers ever know about Ben and/or Ernesto being involved with Eva? Did the network? Did Shandi ? Did Kari? Did Angela?

4. Did the concern about this hitting the fan impact the network's decision to pull the plug or was it just ratings related/

Last edited by tigertiz on Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 11:55 am

Last thing... He even told his producer that kissing alba is like eating a sea urchin. Hated doing it but did it for his popularity of him on the show: To appear like he was kind and falling in love. Couldn't be further from the truth.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 16, 2013 11:59 am

She's not promoting the show because she doesn't want to see Ernesto make out with anyone.
This doesnt make sense to me. He was making out with Shandi and whomever last summer. The filming is long over with. She has done a lot of press for the show. I'm sure she'd love it to have succeeded. Promoting the show doesnt mean she has to actually watch the episodes if she's so jealous.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 16, 2013 12:04 pm

katiebaby wrote:Truth be told... Eva tried it with Ben, got back with her ex, then when they broke up, she turned to ernesto for comfort. They started dating still during the filming of the show and he 'played the role' of falling in love when that couldn't be further from the truth.
I even heard from my friend that he asked the producer for a new set of girls, that he was promised models and beautiful woman and only got girls. Apparently the only one he remotely liked was shandi.
The more I hear about Ernesto, the more discussed I become. He's a poor excuse for a man.
And eva is just a home wrecker. She's not promoting the show because she doesn't want to see Ernesto make out with anyone. She ruined the show so she could get a man.

all i can say is WOW!

doesn't surprise me about ernesto. he's never passed my smell test. something about him has never added up. what you said ties up a lot of loose ends. wants models and not girls? what a jerk. i am a bit surprised about eva even though i shouldnt be. on one hand she is very involved in many causes and in interviews comes off as smart and knowledgeable. but in her personal life it's a train wreck. can't think of any guy older than her that she's ever dated, including former husband. all boy toys.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 12:04 pm

To answer the earlier question, yes he and shani did date for short time after the show but rumor is, he did everything in his power to make her angry/upset so the relationship would end but she would be one one breaking it off. That way, he looked like the good guy and could run off with eva.
The more I hear the details, the more sick I get.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 pm

One final thing I heard:
All of his 'one liners' including the "I don't always kiss, but when I do sparks fly" were supposedly made up before filming. He had a notebook with creative lines he wanted to use. Even with breakup lines he would say in the garden. Nothing about his as real. Seems everything was a fake game he was putting on.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy