SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 16 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:19 am

tigertiz wrote:
But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.
OR equally possible is that he broke up with Shandi in November and then started dating Eva in March. We dont really know.
I'm beginning to think so too, or he's with Alba.

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by katiebaby Sun May 05, 2013 10:51 am

Can't be with Alba. She's in Puerto Rico. Eva and Ernesto are in the same town though and are trying to keep their relationship on the DL.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 1:56 pm

katiebaby wrote:Can't be with Alba. She's in Puerto Rico. Eva and Ernesto are in the same town though and are trying to keep their relationship on the DL.
For now. Hugesmile Seriously I don't care who he's with if he isn't with Shandi, he can be with whoever, I just didn't like the fact their were some tweets I thought "could be" not very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:22 pm

katiebaby wrote:Ok. Time will tell but they are both in San Antonio now and they ARE dating. Whether that was why the show was cancelled or not, we will never know. But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.

Is this info that you know for a fact or are you speculating? (I apologize if you've already answered this or explained your inside knowledge and I missed it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Lost17 wrote:
katiebaby wrote:Can't be with Alba. She's in Puerto Rico. Eva and Ernesto are in the same town though and are trying to keep their relationship on the DL.
For now. Hugesmile Seriously I don't care who he's with if he isn't with Shandi, he can be with whoever, I just didn't like the fact their were some tweets I thought "could be" not very nice.

Were the tweets made by Ernesto, allegedly directed towards Shandi? I'm confused because even before the cancellation news, he was seen out with Eva. According to Eva, they are friends. According to other news, she dated Ben as well hmmm

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Idle it's hard to know what's true and what isn't...I guess we'll find out for sure after the show airs and they get on with their lives in public or tell us.

And yes, there was a tweet or two that could alledgedly be directed towards Shandi, but that's my opinion, others might have theirs. We've talked about those tweets back in the thread. All the guys have been out with Eva after the show, doing publicity, etc. is there anything beyond that with Eva (with Ernesto)...all we know is that they've denied it, I hope their telling the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun May 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

Were the tweets made by Ernesto, allegedly directed towards Shandi? I'm confused because even before the cancellation news, he was seen out with Eva. According to Eva, they are friends. According to other news, she dated Ben as well hmmm
Tim was also included in the dating so I don't put much stock in the tabloids info.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
katiebaby wrote:Ok. Time will tell but they are both in San Antonio now and they ARE dating. Whether that was why the show was cancelled or not, we will never know. But Eva Longoria stole him from the girl her chose in the end.

I wouldn't be shocked if Eva and Ernesto in fact are dating. When it comes to reality tv nothing shocks me anymore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awww, Love. console Did you take off your rose colored glasses again? :rosiecolored

I have had to buy several pairs over the last couple of years. Some have been lost and others were thrown away. rotfl

I have a brand new pair ready to go for Desiree's season though. :laughingoutlou :rosiecolored
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by maddid2001 Sun May 05, 2013 7:16 pm

hi everyone! New to the board. After the show was cancelled, I wanted to learn about any possible spoilers for the show. I never really watched Bachelor except for Trista's season. She was my fave.

But somehow I got hooked on RFL.

So here's my two cents. giggling I believe he did pick Shandi and they did break up. I'm keen to believe that Eva and Ernesto are dating. Of course this is JMO. But what gave it away to me was Shandi's tweet she immediately deleted, right after I responded to her.

I wish I would've SC'ed that tweet but it said something like: "Its interesting how people think they can "hide" in public what they really are. Get a life." (I'm paraphrasing but what really intrigued me was the "hiding in public" comment. She quoted the wording 'hiding' too!)

This is how I responded to her:
"IF it's what I've been reading online the past few days, well there goes all my hopes for you and HIM. Hope its not!" (I meant the news about Eva/Ernesto.)

No more than 30 minutes later she DELETED that tweet!!! Dang it, I wish I would've saved that tweet because I had a feeling she was just venting.

Shandi was my fave then the pageant director on Matt's team. (Sorry don't know her name.) I don't think Shandi was ever fake. She did handle herself with class on that show but never backed down if someone went after her, which is good imo. She probably did some insert-foot-in-mouth comments like the comment about Alba's lasagna. But Alba's return exchange was a bit OTT IMO.

Hope my info is a bit helpful. IT'S FUN reading everyone's comments and seeing the SC's. :trampoline:

maddid2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 05, 2013 7:21 pm

maddid2001 wrote:hi everyone! New to the board. After the show was cancelled, I wanted to learn about any possible spoilers for the show. I never really watched Bachelor except for Trista's season. She was my fave.

But somehow I got hooked on RFL.

So here's my two cents. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I believe he did pick Shandi and they did break up. I'm keen to believe that Eva and Ernesto are dating. Of course this is JMO. But what gave it away to me was Shandi's tweet she immediately deleted, right after I responded to her.

I wish I would've SC'ed that tweet but it said something like: "Its interesting how people think they can "hide" in public what they really are. Get a life." (I'm paraphrasing but what really intrigued me was the "hiding in public" comment. She quoted the wording 'hiding' too!)

This is how I responded to her:
"IF it's what I've been reading online the past few days, well there goes all my hopes for you and HIM. Hope its not!" (I meant the news about Eva/Ernesto.)

No more than 30 minutes later she DELETED that tweet!!! Dang it, I wish I would've saved that tweet because I had a feeling she was just venting.

Shandi was my fave then the pageant director on Matt's team. (Sorry don't know her name.) I don't think Shandi was ever fake. She did handle herself with class on that show but never backed down if someone went after her, which is good imo. She probably did some insert-foot-in-mouth comments like the comment about Alba's lasagna. But Alba's return exchange was a bit OTT IMO.

Hope my info is a bit helpful. IT'S FUN reading everyone's comments and seeing the SC's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
maddid2001!

Glad you are joined our site! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I wouldn't be shocked if Eva and Ernesto in fact are dating. When it comes to reality tv nothing shocks me anymore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awww, Love. console Did you take off your rose colored glasses again? :rosiecolored

I have had to buy several pairs over the last couple of years. Some have been lost and others were thrown away. rotfl

I have a brand new pair ready to go for Desiree's season though. :laughingoutlou :rosiecolored

Me too! yes They are cheaper by the dozen. :rosiecolored
Bring it, Des! :swinginglove
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:30 pm

:Welcomemembers maddid Thanks for sharing! Some of the people on this show could have their own live soap opera, laugh out loud.

Love, had to laugh at your rose-colored glasses comment! Last season was a disappointment for me, so I've been staying away from the bachelor threads, going to wait until it starts before I make any opinions on the guys.

Edit: Oops I meant Em's season!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy