SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 41 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by perdita Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I just found this on Tim's FB page... it looks (to me) like Eva and Ernesto were together as far back as February. (check her hand :shocked!: )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hmmm.... duh

On another note...who is that couple on Tim's right? The man looks a little like Sara's dad!

perdita

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by gasuz Mon May 27, 2013 9:13 pm

and where is her other hand? ???

just saying...

can be interpreted in more than one way :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon May 27, 2013 9:29 pm

perdita wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I just found this on Tim's FB page... it looks (to me) like Eva and Ernesto were together as far back as February. (check her hand :shocked!: )

Hmmm.... duh

On another note...who is that couple on Tim's right? The man looks a little like Sara's dad!
LOL, the blonde looks alot like Hailey to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 pm

She has her hand on Tim's knee as well. giggling

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Last edited by klisack on Mon May 27, 2013 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

[quote="2observe"]
perdita wrote:

Hmmm.... duh

Guys that is Vince Neil from MotleyCrue

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon May 27, 2013 10:07 pm

[quote="klisack"]
2observe wrote:
perdita wrote:

Hmmm.... duh

Klisack, my post related to the blonde woman that was next to Tim. She looks like Hailey to me.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by perdita Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

I think she is talking to me because I said he looked like Sara's dad. ha ha!

perdita

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 27, 2013 10:21 pm

perdita wrote:I think she is talking to me because I said he looked like Sara's dad. ha ha!
Perdita you are right but thought one of you asked who the couple was. Sorry if I sounded stupid and came in on a joke. I can be a dork sometimes and miss it. Hahahaha

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon May 27, 2013 10:39 pm

[quote="klisack"]
2observe wrote:
perdita wrote:

Hmmm.... duh

the picture is from the grand opening of She by Mortons in Vegas on February 2nd. eva flew the guys in for the event and both ben and tim have posted about it before as she flew them in by private jet. it explains why vince neil is there as it was a big celeb night in Vegas. here's another picture i found online from that night.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon May 27, 2013 10:44 pm

I'm going to go a bit out on the limb here, and suggest that Eva has a personality similar to Ben's - very touchy-feely. Recall how Ben would kiss a girl, only to send her home right after that. Taken within that context, another way to look at the pic, is that it is just an in-the-moment expression of having a fun time together, and not necessarily any kind of romantic connection involved. Eva's other hand looks to be on Tim, and I'm pretty sure the only romantic connection that Tim has going on, is with Sara.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon May 27, 2013 10:57 pm

MatchMaker wrote:
I'm going to go a bit out on the limb here, and suggest that Eva has a personality similar to Ben's - very touchy-feely. Recall how Ben would kiss a girl, only to send her home right after that. Taken within that context, another way to look at the pic, is that it is just an in-the-moment expression of having a fun time together, and not necessarily any kind of romantic connection involved. Eva's other hand looks to be on Tim, and I'm pretty sure the only romantic connection that Tim has going on, is with Sara.

you can really look at these pictures any way you want and probably come up with some theory about the underlying relationships. it could be said that her arm (in the pic where they are seated) goes further onto ernesto's lap and their heads seem to be touching. in the other picture i posted it seems her arm is REALLY around ernesto but her other arm just rests on ben's back. OR it could just be that in those particular shots they were all in a particular position that is misleading and in the next picture taken (that we don't see) it looked differently. i have my own thoughts on ernesto and eva being a couple, but these pictures aren't very good evidence.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 49 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy