SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 40 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 24, 2013 1:37 pm

gasuz wrote:Perhaps Ernesto's sister, Silvia, gave him the pants?

Lots of stripes and plaids in Milan Fashion Week for men this year...

:Smiley:

I notice that Gasuz. Ferragamo had some in his spring/summer collection. Not everyone can wear these clothes and get away with it. Need a strong sense of self and a great body to carry it off.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri May 24, 2013 3:43 pm

maddid2001 wrote:
Wait-A-Minute wrote:
cantstopwatchin wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Hmmmmmmm....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Perhaps I've missed what's 'in' for men this year but there's NO WAY I'd let DH out of the house in pants like Ernesto's wearing...'course, DH's got good taste and I wouldn't have to worry about it... :giggle:

those are ugly pants. here's and even better picture (or should i say worse). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

did he get those at a ringling brothers circus thrift shop?
haha! I'm laughing so hard looking at those pants!!! I didn't even notice them until now. And I've looked at the picture TWICE. Oh Ernesto. And why does it look like he has more hair??? Honestly, I hope Ernesto is overall a good guy, that's just making bad mistakes. He really seems like a lost guy when it comes to finding love.

haha Wait-a-Minute, the first thing I thought when I saw those pants is "The circus is coming to town!!!"

And that pic is an unflattering one of Ben. Suspect

you're right maddid, that picture of ben isn't very flattering. might have helped if he hiked up his pants a bit. as for pants like this being featured by some designers, i guess it proves that not all fashion is very fashionable!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 24, 2013 3:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Hmmmmmmm....

Eva's hand placement on Ben's chest is interesting. Is she trying to get folks to focus more on her and Ben to throw people off from her "real" guy on other side? Whatever ...

It's funny how all of us see the same thing. giggling Trying to get the focus off of Ernesto onto Ben. This really is a huge joke in my opinion. I have little respect for Eva and Ernesto for even having him on the show. Knowing he wouldn't end up with the girl in the long run. Kinda make you :puk:

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Fri May 24, 2013 4:45 pm

They look happy here :Smiley:

and here

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyForLoveAlways Fri May 24, 2013 7:02 pm

I hope Alba or Eva Longoria wins this guy, Shadi is too classy for Ernesto. I'm not saying the other two aren't, because they are as well....but Shandi just has this extra bit of something special. I hope she gets a man who competes for her. I'd like to see her as the next Bachelorette. She is sweet, smart, kind and pretty. She deserves all the happiness in the world, espcially after reading her wiki page. I really would like to see more from her in her career on TV and entertainment.

ReadyForLoveAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 24, 2013 10:22 pm

ReadyForLoveAlways wrote:I hope Alba or Eva Longoria wins this guy, Shadi is too classy for Ernesto. I'm not saying the other two aren't, because they are as well....but Shandi just has this extra bit of something special. I hope she gets a man who competes for her. I'd like to see her as the next Bachelorette. She is sweet, smart, kind and pretty. She deserves all the happiness in the world, espcially after reading her wiki page. I really would like to see more from her in her career on TV and entertainment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ReadyForLoveAlways
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm enjoying them while on the show...we'll see what happens after.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Fri May 24, 2013 10:47 pm

thanks Lost17 for posting them .... I am with you...enjoying their time together on the show :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by maddid2001 Sat May 25, 2013 11:11 pm

ReadyForLoveAlways wrote:I hope Alba or Eva Longoria wins this guy, Shadi is too classy for Ernesto. I'm not saying the other two aren't, because they are as well....but Shandi just has this extra bit of something special. I hope she gets a man who competes for her. I'd like to see her as the next Bachelorette. She is sweet, smart, kind and pretty. She deserves all the happiness in the world, espcially after reading her wiki page. I really would like to see more from her in her career on TV and entertainment.

YES! I would love to see her on the Bachelorette. She seems really classy and real.

maddid2001

Back to top Go down

Post by epic1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:27 pm

i believe the next episode is when they are shown kissing on the balcony and when he and shandi are kissing on the beach, looks like miami

epic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 26, 2013 9:26 pm

epic1 wrote:i believe the next episode is when they are shown kissing on the balcony and when he and shandi are kissing on the beach, looks like miami

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]epic1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by realitylovefan Sun May 26, 2013 10:45 pm

There was a tweet yesterday from Ready For Love saying that Ernesto will be making his pick this Tuesday. The finale isn't supposed be happening until next Tuesday. Could this be the surprise ending that everyone is talking about? There was a scene in the previews in an early episode with Ernesto climbing up to the boxes. I wonder if he makes his final choice in that scene?

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy