SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 22 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by jojo47 Sat May 11, 2013 3:13 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:
docnash14 wrote: Drew ‏@DrBeery 12h

@ShandiFinnessey U R a former MIssUSA & literally 1 of the most gorgeous women on the planet. What the hell you doing on that lame ass show?
Expand

Shandi Finnessey Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 12h

@DrBeery I have asked myself that for awhile now... ;

W.O.W. I think that just about says everything.

Ya, she's blatantly dissing the show here. She clearly doesn't care what Ernesto or Eva thinks of what she's saying.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by katiebaby Sat May 11, 2013 4:06 pm

It could just mean she's surprised she went on a reality show. On her website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a blog that says when she decided to go on the show, no one supported her... Not her friends or family or manager.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Sat May 11, 2013 4:18 pm

katiebaby wrote:It could just mean she's surprised she went on a reality show. On her website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a blog that says when she decided to go on the show, no one supported her... Not her friends or family or manager.

I agree with you :yes:

I think it is too easy to take tweets out of context

She has been home this week (probably for Mother's day) and mentioned in her tweets watching the show with her parents...not sure I would watch if I were upset about the whole experience...

and I definitely would have trouble sitting there (with my Dad) watching me kiss someone like she did! hehehe

Guess I will be the lone rider on the Shandi-Ernesto train.... and that is okay with me :rosiecolored I am enjoying watching them!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat May 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Some new tweets from Shandi:

• • Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 22m
Beyond excited for a new project I will be a part of, starting this fall! Can't wait to share it with you!! #blessed

And also:
1. Anthony Hook ‏@HookWee1 1h
@ShandiFinnessey Shandi I'm very hapy for you.God always looks after his people with blessings daily.You picked out your wedding dress yet!
Details
Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey
@HookWee1 Wedding dress????!!

And this exchange:
Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 2h

I gotta say... It totally feels like I'm in the 'sweet spot' of life right now. #LifeIsGood and I couldn't be happier!!
Expand
Amelia Hicks Amelia Hicks ‏@MELDy_cakes 2h

@ShandiFinnessey I KNE U AND ERNESTO WERE TOGETHER!!
Expand

Shandi Finnessey Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 2h

@MELDy_cakes Um... My 'sweet spot of life' is not a reflection of RFL. It has to do with loving everything in my life right now!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat May 11, 2013 5:29 pm

A new project starting next fall sounds like a new tv project for her.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 11, 2013 8:47 pm

gasuz wrote:
katiebaby wrote:It could just mean she's surprised she went on a reality show. On her website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a blog that says when she decided to go on the show, no one supported her... Not her friends or family or manager.

She has been home this week (probably for Mother's day) and mentioned in her tweets watching the show with her parents...not sure I would watch if I were upset about the whole experience...

and I definitely would have trouble sitting there (with my Dad) watching me kiss someone like she did! hehehe

Guess I will be the lone rider on the Shandi-Ernesto train.... and that is okay with me :rosiecolored I am enjoying watching them!

I'm right there with ya! #hopelessromantic
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Sun May 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Thanks Idleness ..nice to know I am not alone :Smiley:
will be watching... but going back to lurking here...giving me a headache...laugh out loud..... :knock: ....

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Sun May 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Happy Moms day!

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:
gasuz wrote:

I'm right there with ya! #hopelessromantic

I am on the Shandi train! Love watching them together and I'll enjoy it even if it only lasted a few months! The last couple of episodes gave me goosies moments, so I'll take these and more!

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Sun May 12, 2013 8:47 pm

I agree. I'm on the train too! Love watching her but after knowing what I know about Ernesto and the "desperate" Eva, I can't look at Ernesto fondly anymore.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Sun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

One thing I find interesting, it appears Alba really bonded with the biggest troublemaker in the house, Olivia. I think that speaks boat loads about Alba!

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon May 13, 2013 12:14 am

I actually really like Alba. Just a observation. Did anyone notice how Shandi and Alba stand and sit. It's exactly the same way. Years of beauty pagent training I'm sure.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 49 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy