SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by leoc7 Wed May 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Lost17 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
leoc7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Omg ... now that's hilarious. I am so glad that she's holding her head up high and just taking things in stride. Girl power!
Thanks leoc, I saw it but didn't look at the pic, LOL I love her tweets!

i joined this page just to read but i just needed to share hahhahahaha

leoc7

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by gasuz Wed May 29, 2013 8:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
leoc7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Omg ... now that's hilarious. I am so glad that she's holding her head up high and just taking things in stride. Girl power!

that one was responded to by the following

Tara Broxton Cramer ‏@CramersHouse 5h
@ShandiFinnessey @ReadyforLove Are the cryptic messages really necessary?

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 4h
@CramersHouse @readyforlove Nothing cryptic. My coffee maker knows what it wants and it just tells me it is NOT ready. That's all. ;)

:Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 pm

katiebaby wrote:My source is my best friend who is roommates with one if the producers of the show. So I get insider knowledge.

Oh how cool katiebaby!! That must be super duper exciting to be bff's with someone so close to production like that. If thats all true what you have been told and shared with is, than Ernesto is a total playa! We all know how these things work though, producers wanting to fool everyone and such, so you just never know what to believe anymore. Look at how many times RS has been Fliessed. LOL. giggling

Does your source say anything about whether Ernesto and Eva are still together or if he and Shandi are on speaking terms? I would love to know!! So glad someone has some insight!! That producer roomie of your BFF should go apply to work for Fliess though!! At least Fliess's minions all get paid tons of dough and enough dough that they dont need a roomie. thumbsup Besides, Eva's productions dont seem to be working out well enough to have a future as where Fliess has several successful productions that keep us all entertained for hours. High clap

Last edited by crap on Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Apparently I cant spell enough right the first time. LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed May 29, 2013 10:18 pm

katiebaby wrote:
My source is my best friend who is roommates with one if the producers of the show. So I get insider knowledge.

Do you have information on the other couples? :)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyLovinRFL Thu May 30, 2013 3:28 am

So I've been following all that's been said and I believe what katiebaby is saying. It all makes sense. After watching him pick Shandi the way he did and to finally be able to speak freely, there was zero reaction on twitter from Shandi or Ernesto

KellyLovinRFL

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 30, 2013 3:32 am

KellyLovinRFL wrote:So I've been following all that's been said and I believe what katiebaby is saying. It all makes sense. After watching him pick Shandi the way he did and to finally be able to speak freely, there was zero reaction on twitter from Shandi or Ernesto

welcomeyall KellyLovinRFL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyLovinRFL Thu May 30, 2013 3:33 am

Oh and if you catch Shandi on Afterbuzz the hosts ask her last episode when she was a guest what she would do with her next relationship, and she didn't skip a beat! Like she did not think of it at all, she just responded. If she was in a relationship with him still she would have been stumped a bit on how to respond.. Oh and if you follow her twitter, she responded to virginiareyna and afterbuzztv with a big XO when Virginia says you are better off with out Ernesto. Virginia hosts fashion star which Ernesto's sister was on and also has a pic with Ben on her page, so maybe she knows something?

KellyLovinRFL

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 am

KellyLovinRFL wrote:So I've been following all that's been said and I believe what katiebaby is saying. It all makes sense. After watching him pick Shandi the way he did and to finally be able to speak freely, there was zero reaction on twitter from Shandi or Ernesto

Shandi and Ernesto are still involved in the next episode; Sarah M. said that the girls aren't able to comment until after the finale. That being said, I think it's probable that Ernesto is with Eva and we don't hear him comment at all even after the show is over.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 30, 2013 9:24 am

Guys they still can't say anything under contract. The next episode is when he tells her he loves her. They are not allowed to reveal anything until after the final. Even if we think it is a forgone conclusion. Yeah he sent everyone else home but what if it doesn't go well when she lives with him for a bit. They have to still play out the game and still can't have public contact with each other.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 30, 2013 10:54 am

klisack wrote:

Guys they still can't say anything under contract. The next episode is when he tells her he loves her. They are not allowed to reveal anything until after the final. Even if we think it is a forgone conclusion. Yeah he sent everyone else home but what if it doesn't go well when she lives with him for a bit. They have to still play out the game and still can't have public contact with each other.

I guess that does NOT apply to producers on the show (who talk to their roommates)?

sorry...couldn't resist .. :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 am

gasuz wrote:
klisack wrote:

I guess that does NOT apply to producers on the show (who talk to their roommates)?

LOLOLOLOL True that! ha ha Sarah Moore has just shut down because someone accused her of telling too much information. :angryemotion So I am going out on a limb here and say until next Tuesday's show we are going to get absolutely no feedback from the girls on here or on Twitter. I can't say that I blame them at all.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 11:29 am

gasuz wrote:
klisack wrote:

And we know how far it went from there! Hugesmile I'm waiting to hear what Shandi says about the whole thing and hopefully Ernesto will say something too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy