SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by moonpie Thu May 30, 2013 12:39 pm

hehehe ^^^^^^^

If Ernesto is involved with Eva, he'd be really smart to say something about how he and Shandi tried to make a go of it and things just didn't work out. If he stays silent, he's gonna look like a major jerk. Based on Shandi's tweets, I'm assuming she'll take the high road and not spill major dirt. (But, oh, would I love it if she did!)
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Laura Walsh Thu May 30, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm sorry but I'm new here and I posted this already but I guess it went somewhere else.

I know people have been not happy with Ernesto and I am not either if everything is true that I hear but do you agree with my assessment?

Ernesto may not be truthful as is being said about finding love on the show but I could tell when I think Ernesto was a hundred percent truthful and that was his first kiss with Shandi. Remember, he started to stutter or be tongue tied. Also on the last date when they were sitting under the tree when he was saying he never thought feelings could be so strong so fast. Again, I believe that he was a hundred percent telling the truth.

I have thought that maybe everything was going well for them after the show but maybe Ernesto started getting cold feet and with him being with Eva everywhere she went he may have fell for Eva. I don't believe that if he is with Eva it will be a long term relationship. She's been divorced twice and how many boy toys has she had? I think Ernesto just might be the current flavor of the month for her and she will go on to the next boy toy.

Have any of you ever seen before when a new show comes on that the producer Eva in this case brings them along wherever she goes. I mean, all I could think of was her little minions following her.

Sorry for being negative but if all I hear is true Ernesto is not the great guy that I thought he was, especially if he did all he could do to be mean to Shandi so she would break up with him. I mean, that's just being a coward to me.

I believe that someday he will look back on this time and say WTH was I thinking in breaking up with Shandi for Eva.

I hope I did this right. It's scary posting for the first time. Hope I'm accepted.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I'm sorry but I'm new here and I posted this already but I guess it went somewhere else.

I know people have been not happy with Ernesto and I am not either if everything is true that I hear but do you agree with my assessment?

Ernesto may not be truthful as is being said about finding love on the show but I could tell when I think Ernesto was a hundred percent truthful and that was his first kiss with Shandi. Remember, he started to stutter or be tongue tied. Also on the last date when they were sitting under the tree when he was saying he never thought feelings could be so strong so fast. Again, I believe that he was a hundred percent telling the truth.

I have thought that maybe everything was going well for them after the show but maybe Ernesto started getting cold feet and with him being with Eva everywhere she went he may have fell for Eva. I don't believe that if he is with Eva it will be a long term relationship. She's been divorced twice and how many boy toys has she had? I think Ernesto just might be the current flavor of the month for her and she will go on to the next boy toy.

Have any of you ever seen before when a new show comes on that the producer Eva in this case brings them along wherever she goes. I mean, all I could think of was her little minions following her.

Sorry for being negative but if all I hear is true Ernesto is not the great guy that I thought he was, especially if he did all he could do to be mean to Shandi so she would break up with him. I mean, that's just being a coward to me.

I believe that someday he will look back on this time and say WTH was I thinking in breaking up with Shandi for Eva.

I hope I did this right. It's scary posting for the first time. Hope I'm accepted.

Laura Walsh

welcomesign Laura.. you did just fine. I have felt that his scenes with the other girls felt forced, but not those with Shandi. He looked pretty dang excited when he got out of the tube and crawled up the doll house in the last episode. I think it unraveled sometime after, but I hope we get the full story soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Welcome Laura. Your post has me thinking. I cannot see Eva and Ernesto long term relationship unless he gives up everything that he believes in. He wants a Catholic marriage and not sure that is possible with Eva being divorced twice. I am back and worth with this. I cannot get over the way he has been with Shandi and sometimes I really wonder if he is just friends with Eva.

A few more days......
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks for posting, Laura. I'm sure that he was telling the truth and that Shandi was his first kiss, of any of the contestants during filming.

I tend to agree with Wait-A Minute's assessment. I think he was with Eva before filming, though he may have taken a break for the 10 weeks of filming. Who knows when he and Shandi "broke up" or when she found out that he was with Eva.
Here's WAM's post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You can even do a search and read all of her posts. There is more information in them.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Welcome Laura, great thought out post, glad your here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu May 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Had another thought. Someone had posted that they thought the climbing up the doll house was produced. In my mind that can't be true because when he came out of the elevator he first looked straight ahead to see if Sandy was still on stage and when she wasn't he then went over to the doll house. So I don't believe it was in any script.

I think if you look at Ernesto's face when they are sitting under the tree on her hometown date he looks very serious to me and I think that's when he knew he was in love with her.

Also, someone tweeted Shandi asking if it was all fake or scripted. And she answered back "It was 100% real and I fell hard."

Makes me want to cry.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Laura it didn't look scripted to me either, he looked so excited to see her. Aw on her comment, like I said before I'm looking forward to what is said after the show by those two.

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Welcome Laura :Smiley:

I can't see Ernesto with Eva....

so I am riding the Shandi-Ernesto train ..... loyal...... and loving their journey!

:dancing peg: :dancing peg:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Has anyone seen pictures of Shandi with a man who looks like her date during one of the later DWTS episodes? It is posted in the DWTS thread with Sean and Catherine and people in that forum pointed out Shandi. She looked happy with her date and the pose was intimate. She was a former DWTS contestant.

Can someone find this picture?

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Lost17 wrote:Laura it didn't look scripted to me either, he looked so excited to see her. Aw on her comment, like I said before I'm looking forward to what is said after the show by those two.

I am on board with you Lost and Laura. I think it must have gone south after the show leading to Shandi's tweet about the coffee "not ready." Ernesto may have really believed he was ready to find love but whatever the barrier historically has been to keep him from it (I think devotion to work or just haven't found the right woman are too easy of answers; the real answer typically lies on a much deeper level) may have once again risen to the surface.

Theory is that when someone enters a truly intimate (and I am speaking emotionally here more so than physical and/or sexual) relationship all of his/her old wounds that have been lying dormant will begin to surface in an effort to heal (in other words, they feel the coast is clear to come out - the reason feelings go underground in the first place is because for whatever reason it doesn't feel safe to have them). When this occurs, this is, of course, good news. However, unless the person is cognizant of this dynamic it feels like anything but good news. He/she may, for instance, begin to feel strong anxiety when s/he is around the beloved leading the person perhaps to second guess the relationship and in many instances to flee the relationship. The rule of thumb is that you know you are repressing feelings when you get distance from the person and experience a sense of relief - unfortunate news is that relief is a sign that those feelings have just returned to the underground.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Thu May 30, 2013 8:07 pm

motherof4 wrote:Has anyone seen pictures of Shandi with a man who looks like her date during one of the later DWTS episodes? It is posted in the DWTS thread with Sean and Catherine and people in that forum pointed out Shandi. She looked happy with her date and the pose was intimate. She was a former DWTS contestant.

Can someone find this picture?

The picture is on page 22 and 23 of this thread. She went to the 300th episode of DWTS and the after-party. Someone asked her about him on twitter. She said that he was a friend :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy