SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 6 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 pm

zombiedudette wrote:Stumbled across this by chance... Somewhere in there Tim implies that all of them are still with the designated other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting this. I knew this is what I remember reading! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm wondering if (it is Shandi) they broke up and then got back together?

Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing what the girls say to Ernesto's sister while she's undercover...and which one's make an impression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Lost17 wrote:I'm wondering if (it is Shandi) they broke up and then got back together?

Looking forward to tomorrow and seeing what the girls say to Ernesto's sister while she's undercover...and which one's make an impression.

Lost17, I've wondered that myself. There was a tweet a few weeks after the so called "break up" string of tweets that there was an unexpected surprise in her life. After that the tone of her tweets became more positive -- not gushing or over the top. So if our speculating is somewhat close to reality, perhaps they were taking it slow at that point and seeing if they could make it work.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:04 am

EXCLUSIVE: Eva Longoria Dating 'Ready For Love' Contestant Ernesto Arguello

Eva Longoria Denies Dating Ready for Love Bachelor Ernesto Argüello

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:28 am

Do we have a SC of Alba's hands to compare to the woman that Ernesto is saying I love you too? I know that some think that the hands are Shandi, but I'm wondering if anyone considered Alba's hands.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:17 am

Erica reminds me of Shawntel on Brad's season of the Bachelor (looks wise) can't believe he picked her again! Loved her face when she found out who she was being rude to.

Glad to see Olivia go...and it's to bad he got rid of Katie, she seemed really sweet, but if your not feelin' it I guess it's best to let them go.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 am

I wish Shandi was less pageanty or something. And when Alba pointed out that Shandi wasn't being nice either, I could see it though. But at this point, I'm not sure what girl I could see Ernesto with. I would say Alba, but I dunno. Hmm.. gotta watch more to see, I guess.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:41 am

YES! Lost17, that's it!!!! I've been staring at Erica through these last two episodes wondering who the heck she reminds me of...Shawntel! I totally see it. Thank you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Even though Eva Longoria has denied dating Ready for Love contestant Ernesto Arguello, we spotted them together a little over a month ago in these exclusive photos, and not only was he being totally chivalrous, but the two were holding hands!

Eva, who serves as an executive producer for the show, stepped out with the 33-year-old hottie on March 16 at Bootsy Bellows, and since then they've been seen at the Chateau Marmont, and several sites even report that he's crashing at her Los Angeles home! However, Eva's rep says the two are "friends" and the 38-year-old actress denied reports that she's dating Arguello, tweeting on Monday, "WHAT?! AGAIN? Sorry guys, still not dating Ernesto Arguello. Who are these 'sources?'" Um,we say the proof is in the pictures!

And you gotta admit ... these two would make a totally cute couple!

Do you believe Eva?

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:50 am

IMO it's just gossip, from the link above, in the pictures you can see that she wasn't alone, she was walking with bunch of "production" people and all tree guys were there (Ben and Tim), now, the picture when he holds her hand, can be misleading when you don't know why it happened. But one thing that has to be said is that Ernesto is a latin soul and anyone who knows how southern guys (even Italian or Spanish) behave can understand that sometime those gestures don't mean anything more than a helping hand. (otherwise I would have 3 boyfriends and not one who's fleeting) I mean you can see that even from his Intro, he is really gentle, nice, smiley, sensitive, touchy, that's why he has issues to commit.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 am

I'm with you happy, that doesn't look like holding hands to me, still getting a friends vibe...but like I said earlier, it's their lives. Eva is a tiny little thing, especially compared to Ernesto there.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Erica really does seem to be kind of a bitch. Whew.
I love Katie's question to Ernesto - why does he think he's never been in love? I'm surprised he kept Erica. Maybe he sees her as being bitchy and therefore easier to keep around and get rid of later on. It was kind to let Katie go earlier if he wasnt feeling it with her.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy