SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Happy for her if she has moved on from Ernesto. He clearly is more of an Alba fan on twitter always retweeting stuff relating to Alba.
For someone who claims to be a nice guy supporting alll the vile things Alba spews is baffling

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed May 15, 2013 1:25 pm

gasuz wrote:
Beeleever wrote: welcomesign beabea from one Bee to another! girldance

I can totally see you thinking Ernesto is a player. Especially given what seems to be going on post show.

Here is my take...I think Ernesto showed that he is a kind and caring person. The tender way he responded to Alba, from her initial sharing about her loss of marriage and baby, to giving her his mother's rosary beads, to asking if he could sit next to her on stage shows he genuinely cared about her in that situation.

I do think the producer induced drama of Shandi and the other girls having to watch that whole process was cruel. But Shandi handled it with poise and grace. She supported Alba in the end, which speaks of her integrity.

I agree that the producer-induced drama was cruel. Those booths are soundproof too!

Shandi handles herself very well. The tweets from many of the others reminds me of catty high school girls. I guess they have some growing up to do.

I am the lone rider on the Shandi-Ernesto train...not buying into the tabloid stuff.... but respect all of you for allowing me to have my opinion :Smiley: I am enjoying their journey on the show.

For what it is worth, Ernesto is not in Paris...as he posted a picture of solar eclipse in Miami on his twitter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hmm, the solar eclipse. problem is he posted that on may 13 but the there wasn't a solar eclipse that day in florida. the only recent one was in australia and south pacific on may 10th and it wasn't visible in north america at all. i have no idea what that picture is about, except maybe a ruse. ernesto and eva being together is becoming well documented, you just have to know where to look. i found this picture of them together 2 weekends ago on twitter - someone posted on eva's twitter but it got ignored. if you look at ernesto's twitter postings, up until this week he always had his location setting on and you could see where he was posting from. my guess is that he either turned it off because it would have been too obvious or the location doesn't get picked up while roaming on another network overseas.

this is the pic i found on twitter:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Wait-A-Minute on Wed May 15, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : change pic)

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

I am still enjoying their story shown on tv..

I .guess I need to hang out on another thread... or something

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 15, 2013 2:18 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:Bringing this over from the Sean and Catherine thread. Shandi (on the left) seems mighty cozy with this mystery guy...hmmm...not thinking she is with Ernesto anymore! Good for her if she has found a new man!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well I would agree that hand on her hip does not look brotherly! giggling Good for her! :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Wed May 15, 2013 2:29 pm

yes I would agree that is not her brother. He is cute though. :yes:

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 10:45 pm

gasuz wrote:I am still enjoying their story shown on tv..

Aw... console We can pretend we didn't see anything outside the show, and just enjoy what they have during.

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Wed May 15, 2013 10:48 pm

I love the idea of them together. I will stay in my happy place for a while.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Lost17 wrote:
gasuz wrote:I am still enjoying their story shown on tv..

Aw... console We can pretend we didn't see anything outside the show, and just enjoy what they have during.

Agree Lost! I do believe what they felt in the moment was real. Not many people could withstand being separated for so long post show.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Ernesto, who doesn't kiss often, Hugesmile sure does love kissing Shandi! And I DO like the romantic gestures he does with her.

Love, again thanks for the great caps!! I'd do some but Amazon still hasn't released the episode!

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 16, 2013 2:37 am

I have insider info (a good friend is/was roommates with someone who worked on the show) that Ernesto was with Eva DURING the shooting. They were already hooking up
and dating at that time. He went on the show to increase his public awareness and she supported that.
This is why he didn't last long with the girl he chose in the end.
This whole show disgusts me. And Ernesto is the grossest of gross.

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu May 16, 2013 2:46 am

katiebaby wrote:I have insider info (a good friend is/was roommates with someone who worked on the show) that Ernesto was with Eva DURING the shooting. They were already hooking up
and dating at that time. He went on the show to increase his public awareness and she supported that.
This is why he didn't last long with the girl he chose in the end.
This whole show disgusts me. And Ernesto is the grossest of gross.

Yikes ... if that's true, for shame!

I am enjoying Ernesto and Shandi/Alba on screen but the post show activity is really putting sour taste in my mouth and making it hard to separate the two. Shandi sounds so ready to move on (and possibly already has!) while Alba is spewing venom. And now these rumors about Ernesto and Eva ... WTH?!?! Now there's your reality show that they should have been filming!

I wish that I could be on the Ernesto/Shandi fan bus but I think it's heading for a terrible crash.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy