SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Huchmom3 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:48 pm

ok, thanks. So, why would someone want to buy followers?
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by julychild Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 pm

atem wrote:I don't get it. How does one 'buy' followers?

There are several websites that offers this service, e.g, Fast Followerz. For a fee, they give you thousands of followers. It was discovered that some celebrities and companies use this to boost their twitter accounts. I know it is also possible to buy followers for an unsuspecting friend, because some of these providers do not require password for the sale. I don't know how it works but I'm sure you will find information on Google.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:15 pm

I guess I just plain don't get it! Why would I want a bunch of fake followers?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:15 pm

I love Drew's hair this way the best...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However the way he is wearing it on the show is the newer style.

Anyway be still my heart this guy has it!!!! Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:23 pm

atem wrote:I guess I just plain don't get it! Why would I want a bunch of fake followers?

Popularity contest? Gunning for the next Bachelor?

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:27 pm

giggling He's not even tweeting anything.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Karen5354 wrote:
atem wrote:I guess I just plain don't get it! Why would I want a bunch of fake followers?

Popularity contest? Gunning for the next Bachelor?

Thats my guess.

Though tptb could be behind it more than he.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:56 pm

The next Bachelor was my thought as well... still don't understand why someone would want that but to each his own lol
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:19 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:noobsleuth over on the Unspoiled side has noticed that Drews followers have jumped by 1000s overnight !

She was wondering if some sort of spoiler was released yesterday that has caused the spike Hugesmile . Not that we know of eh ?
Perhaps girls have seen some preview on TV and decided to all follow him.

Oh and he has a picture of a baby with a jumper saying soemthing about being single :yes:

That pic is of his adorable nephew. It was taken at Valentine's Day.

There is NO WAY his followers could have jumped that high overnight for no apparent reason. He or someone else (it's possible to buy for another person without their knowledge) bought those followers!

Maybe he is buying them to increase his numbers for next bachelor?

Edited - I see others have made the same assumption too. Really need to read to the end of the thread before commenting.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Drew had 1500 followers on Monday..... Make your own conclusions...

Just a little tidbit: To buy followers for a twitter account you need to be in charge of the the said account..(password, email, etc....)

Now mix this with the buying of a website(one which was registered in AZ on a name that has several marketing purpose sites to its name)

He does seem sincere but he/or his family is/are undoubtedly gunning for him to be the next Bachelor....

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Has this kind of campaign (IF this is indeed one) ever happened in the past?

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Can you get a virus on these types of accounts ? Just wondering. Those numbers are certainly "viral" Hugesmile

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird