SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by ceebeedeedum Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:51 am

charriotoffire wrote:Howdee Doo enjoys freeloading too much. Free rent, free wedding, free engagement ring. 
Its funny to wear that very expensive wedding ring only to squat at a friend's house because your tv fiance  is too cheap to rent a place for the two of you. 

Catherine enjoys the limelight too, hobnobbing with Vanderpoo and her girls.  

After the wedding (that they want ABC to pay more money for, words in the streets say) where are they gonna live?
  A house in Dallas will not magically appear unless they want to crash  at Kensington Palace.  

Howdy doo thinks his biggest career achievement in life, is Dancing with the Stars and Catherine thinks the biggest thing she has discovered about Howdy Doo is that,  he is a great dog carer. A stalker  knows that about Seannie,  and after all these months that's all Catherine knows about him?
They can have an elaborate wedding but this relationship is as deep as a puddle.

Totally agree. 100% I guess freeloading for him means being frugal.

Last edited by ceebeedeedum on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because I can)

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

Post by ja1968 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:12 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Howdee Doo enjoys freeloading too much. Free rent, free wedding, free engagement ring. 
Its funny to wear that very expensive wedding ring only to squat at a friend's house because your tv fiance  is too cheap to rent a place for the two of you. 

After the wedding (that they want ABC to pay more money for, words in the streets say) where are they gonna live?
  A house in Dallas will not magically appear unless they want to crash  at Kensington Palace.  

Howdy doo thinks his biggest career achievement in life, is Dancing with the Stars and Catherine thinks the biggest thing she has discovered about Howdy Doo is that,  he is a great dog carer. A stalker  knows that about Seannie,  and after all these months that's all Catherine knows about him?
They can have an elaborate wedding but this relationship is as deep as a puddle.

Whatever happened to that great apartment Sean supposedly had before filming began? If it was really his why move your fiance into a home that belongs to someone else instead of taking her back to this place in Dallas?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Great question, ja! 

Is Catherine really hobnobbing with HW trash?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:13 pm

ja1968 wrote:

Whatever happened to that great apartment Sean supposedly had before filming began? If it was really his why move your fiance into a home that belongs to someone else instead of taking her back to this place in Dallas?

That place was really his. I don't know if he still has it, I'm gonna guess yes but I don't know nor do I particularly care if he does or doesn't. Perhaps he doesn't any more and they would rather stay in L.A. til after the wedding then go back to Dallas and get a place together. Just speculating of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Since no other couple had to live in LA to plan their tv wedding, they must be planning to out do the royal wedding.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:19 pm

ja1968 wrote:

Regarding the bolded...Because they are planning a wedding that will apparntly be in LA and it is more convinient to do it from there...for them and production.

As for the rest...I don't understand why all this uproar and disdain about ABC paying for their wedding or the engagement ring. This is how the Bachelor works. They did it for Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and JP/Ashley. There are very few people who would turn up their noses at an expensive ring and a free wedding and no doubt, a little extra cash. They seem to be a smart, committed, carefree, funloving, adventurous couple who are seizing their opportunities where they are presented. I would think them foolish if they didn't. I happen to think they are the real deal and will get married. Of course, the proof is in the pudding and we will all have to wait and see if they do. Either way, I think they are acting smart...networking, saving and not burning their bridges. It will serve them well individually and as a couple. I wish them both well no matter what.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Ally wrote:Since no other couple had to live in LA to plan their tv wedding, they must be planning to out do the royal wedding.

Or perhaps there are other things keeping them in L.A. for the time being that we don't know about. Maybe Cat has been working there and wants to keep doing that. Or there are other opportunities that require their presence there. Or even they decided they wanted to live somewhere else other than Dallas for awhile because they were enjoying SoCal so much. I know I would live there for a little while if I had the opportunity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:28 pm

Ally wrote:Since no other couple had to live in LA to plan their tv wedding, they must be planning to out do the royal wedding.

JP and Ash went back to LA for part of the planning. So did Molly and Jason. Since they had other commitments that is how they did it. Sean was already in LA for DWTS so I'm assuming it is just easier for him and Cat to continue from there. I highly doubt they will be outdoing the royal wedding or even Trista's and Ryan's which was way over the top. We shall all have to wait and see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:34 pm

😆 I'm sorry I am having a hard time getting with this whole thing about them having to stay in LA to plan their wedding. ABC has done this for three other couples. Those other three lived in other states and went about their lives and their jobs. Bills still have to be paid while planning a wedding. I do not believe they are staying there for this reason. They enjoy the lifestyle they have found there,imo. That's not a horrible thing if it works for them. But be honest about it.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:41 pm

ja1968 wrote:

😆 I'm sorry I am having a hard time getting with this whole thing about them having to stay in LA to plan their wedding. ABC has done this for three other couples. Those other three lived in other states and went about their lives and their jobs. Bills still have to be paid while planning a wedding.  I do not believe they are staying there for this reason. They enjoy the lifestyle they have found there,imo. That's not a horrible thing if it works for them. But be honest about it.

They don't HAVE to stay in LA to plan the wedding, but, out of all those couples they are the only ones who were already in LA because Sean was doing DWTS. If they are indeed planning a wedding...and all indication point that they are...it would just be more convinient. Trista and Ryan were engaged for a year before the wedding and she had already gone to live in Colorado with Ryan before they got married. Molly and Ryan got married several years after the show and she had moved to Seattle where Jason's son lived. JP and Ashley were together about a year and a half before their wedding and he was involved in some big construction project while Ashley had gone back to finish her dental school and they had moved to NJ. Sean went straight from the Bachelor to DWTS and Cat moved to LA to support him during that time. I don't see the big deal if they stay in LA until after the wedding because of convinience or even after the wedding if they enjoy it there. Sean has always said that he/they are open to all opportunities. I'm assuming if something they can't turn down is offered in LA they would consider staying, but, baring that, they will eventually had back to Dallas.

They are young and have no kids. Cat's career seems to be free lance so she could carry on anywhere...and for all we know, she may have or is...working while there. Sean also seems to be able to carry on with his furniture business either by relying on his partners and/or long distance. Unfortunately, we are not privy to the decisions they have to make because it would help to clear up all the speculation we are obsessed about.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Did someone say Bueller? Bueller?? Rolling Eyes
Personally little or none of the reason for them to be staying in LA will turn out to actually turn to fruition. MOAA. That's what a wedding planner such as Mindy Weiss is for--she has everything at her finger tips and the couple only has to fill in the blanks. And nothing's been done this far. Nothing.
DWTS has been over for weeks. They're still trying to hitch a ride on a star. Hoping it will lead to more $$ than what's in Dallas. No great mystery.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Did someone say Bueller? Bueller?? Rolling Eyes
Personally little or none of the reason for them to be staying in LA will turn out to actually turn to fruition. MOAA. That's what a wedding planner such as Mindy Weiss is for--she has everything at her finger tips and the couple only has to fill in the blanks. And nothing's been done this far. Nothing.
DWTS has been over for weeks. They're still trying to hitch a ride on a star. Hoping it will lead to more $$ than what's in Dallas. No great mystery.

But, that's just it. Unless you are privy to the planning or the couple, we don't know what has or hasn't been done. It will be interesting to see when or if they get married. My money is on sooner, rather than later. Hugesmile
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #2

+60
mbs
Sprite
tigertiz
lavenderred
Brill